lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is gorgeous 😍😍 We knew the name was going to be "interesting" to put it politely, considering the options she posted on insta 🤦🏾‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cute baby! Was just wondering if she's posting now as a majority of the other preggo insta huns have dropped she can have the full attention

Reactions: 4
I think she is just desperate for attention, she will wait for the worried messages and then pop up in a few days when she’s had a chance to position the baby perfectly in a basket in a beige knitted suit, with her lumi in the background.
Sort of bingo on perfectly positioning him in beige 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ah he's lovely and I like the name.
Off to thr rave thread I go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see River as unusual but that’s probably because I went to school with one so I just got used to it

Reactions: 1
Baby is gorgeous but Jesus Christ she’s predictable. Wearing beige and wrapped in a beige blanket with a personalised piece of wood on him for his photo shoot big reveal 🙄

Reactions: 8
River just seems likes a normal name to me 😂 I mean it has unfortunately turned into an Instahun name but I still like it. He’s very cute x

Reactions: 1
The baby is cute so an ugly baby wasn’t the reason for the delay in posting. Therefore it’s either huge attention seeking trying to drum up the most drama, she’s traumatised by having to actually look after a tiny human as she can’t be as selfish any more, she’s gutted it’s not a little princess she can put bows on or a combination of all of the above! And “world wind”???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance, he won’t have basic general knowledge or a decent core vocabulary with this as his role model! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The baby is cute so an ugly baby wasn’t the reason for the delay in posting. Therefore it’s either huge attention seeking trying to drum up the most drama, she’s traumatised by having to actually look after a tiny human as she can’t be as selfish any more, she’s gutted it’s not a little princess she can put bows on or a combination of all of the above! And “world wind”???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance, he won’t have basic general knowledge or a decent core vocabulary with this as his role model! 🤣
What with world wind and the baby turning her world upside down thy poor kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here’s the baby everyone one... waaaa laa, she’s just recovering on the seti after the world wind 😂😂 ffs Jade

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure why but the saying “photo dump” annoys me lol. Just upload the photos. Dump just reminds me of poop. “Taking a dump” 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.