lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sticky One for the thread title!

Recap:

* Jade beb is pregnant but you’d never know it

* Selling Lumi with no ads

* Painfully beige, just like her Instagram theme

Reactions: 11
Does Jade not work anymore? I remember she used to always do stories (a lot of stories 😬) in her George uniform but she hasn’t mentioned work for a while 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Jade not work anymore? I remember she used to always do stories (a lot of stories 😬) in her George uniform but she hasn’t mentioned work for a while 🤔
Yeah, she sells Lumi vibrators and beige clothing swipe ups now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Naaaa she worked on her back long enough for Toupee Rhod to impregnate her and she’s retired for life now babes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
FFS! Her inability to spell is so frustrating. I guess she'll be on the seti soon as well!
drives me insane. I’m dyslexic so no judgment but come on. Phones have auto correct 🤦🏼‍♀️Unless she’s on an old flip phone to go with her old school camera selfies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she asking for recommendations for baby washing detergents when the text she included literally gives examples of what to use? Beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she asking for recommendations for baby washing detergents when the text she included literally gives examples of what to use? Beg.
Pahaha I right - so odd. Also what cold drinks are there at costa?!! Can she not read the menu they have online...... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I know- it literally says but a non bio gentle one😂what more could you need to know?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.