lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked at what she's wrote, I thought the worst to be honest, an even when I read on i still got thr vibes something is up.
I really hope not.

Hope everyone who's been triggered is okay x

Reactions: 8
I am shocked at what she's wrote, I thought the worst to be honest, an even when I read on i still got thr vibes something is up.
I really hope not.

Hope everyone who's been triggered is okay x
Agreed. She said people want to know if baby is safe and well but she never actually said those words. She alluded they were home but didn't type the words, "both baby and I are safe and well" that's literally all it takes. She makes me so cross.

Reactions: 9
For someone who has apparently wanted to be a mum for a very long time, she doesn’t seem to have thought about the reality of an actual human. Can’t help but think she wanted a cute dolly for content and an excuse to never work again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I feel like Jade had probably planned this all along to create drama and get everyone talking. You’re telling me she didn’t log onto insta once in those few weeks and couldn’t have just put a quick update saying everything’s fine? I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything but the amount she shoved her pregnancy down our throats it was obvious people were going to be worried

Reactions: 15
I could of bet my house that her birth story would be a huge drama I was right. I don't see the point her coming on and telling half a story not even saying if it was a boy or girl. She's loves the people are invested in her.

Reactions: 11
What a silly, stupid girl she is. Like everything else i assumed the worst when she said her world had been turned upside down. Does she even know what that means? It was completely the wrong phrase to use.

Reactions: 16
I think her birth story will be pretty standard....went into hospital to be induced, had a rough ride, ended up with a c section. She probably thought it was tough because she thought the stork delivered the baby and someone would come and feed/change sort the baby out. She’s all about the drama so would have been loving the speculation!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way has she gone to 43 weeks. The hospital wouldn’t want her there unnecessarily, you know because of the pandemic! They want you in and out ASAP.

She didn't even say baby is absolutely gorgeous an we are enjoying some quality family time 🙈

Reactions: 9
She’s mentioned doing hypnobirthing - maybe they are different but the hypnobirthing company I did a course with explained all eventualities and gave you a framework by which to make a decision that is best for you (whether that’s no drugs, drugs, csec, refusing induction etc). I was a ftm yet I felt fully informed when I went into labour and had compreshensibe birth preferences should I need to go down different routes. I can’t help but think that if she’d done full research too then the ‘difficult’ decisions wouldn’t have been as difficult as she would have understood the options being offered or suggested to her - or even known exactly how she wanted things to progress!

i suspect baby was born at 42+2 but she’s saying 43 weeks for the drama (or she can’t count)

Reactions: 12
She won’t be showing a pic because if the baby was born at 43 weeks it probably looks like a bleeping beetroot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won’t be showing a pic because if the baby was born at 43 weeks it probably looks like a bleeping beetroot
Exactly, things aren't perfect enough for her for the gram, so she's hiding. What a sad existence.

Reactions: 6
It’s a sad day when instead of baby is fine don’t worry, sorry I haven’t been on, instead it’s all woe is me, self centred madam. World has turned upside down, no, you have a healthy baby, you are ok, yes you’ve had a c section, millions others have, count your lucky stars you got to take your baby home you selfish so and so.

Reactions: 23
I’ve literally just unfollowed her ... tbh I’m quite disgusted at her behavior:
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
I was reading all the worried messages thinking that’s why there was no news .
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

why did she use those words ???
Disgusted
I am with you 100%. I’m sorry for your loss. I had a late loss too at 40 weeks & reading those words I honestly thought the worst had happened and you really wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I can’t believe she used those words.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What. A. twit.

My heart dropped when I read her ‘our world has turned upside down comment’ to start with. Then I think I actually rolled my eyes out loud. How insensitive can one person be? Also acting like she’s the only ever person to have to do injections after you’ve had a section (you may even have to do this with a v-birth too, I’m not sure).

I never had a lot of time for our Jade Beb but I’ve finally unfollowed after seeing that absolute tripe.
Yeh. I had the injections after vaginal birth. My son was over 9lbs and gave me a 3 degree tear so I had to get a spinal and surgery. Was not impressed but he’s cute so I’ll let him away with it! The injections are to prevent getting blood clots, you always get them after a section but can sometimes need them for other reasons, like mine. I was also advised not to lift anything heavier than my son for 6-8 weeks.
I think Jade is very strange. 100% loves the attention. I’m glad her little one is here safe but that was the weirdest way to announce a birth.

“Our worlds have been turned upside down” oh duck off you twit. Just say that you and your baby are fine. People like this just make me so bleeping angry. You know who’s world’s have been tuned upside down, Ashley and Saffiya. You’re lucky enough to have had a healthy baby. Stop being a prick Jade. Attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.