Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Let’s be honest the pair are pretty dim. Perhaps she was 40+3 and she thinks this is 3 weeks. She had no idea about a lot of things to do with the birth, she was not prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gill275

Why just a story though? No details, babies name or fuck all. She's strange!
Because she’s an attention seeking twat. She’s acting like she’s got a bloody hello magazine cover coming out. Wish she would get over herself. She’s an Asda checkout girl with not a penny to her name and some weird looking husband. I’ve no idea how she got so many followers in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
What. A. Twat.

My heart dropped when I read her ‘our world has turned upside down comment’ to start with. Then I think I actually rolled my eyes out loud. How insensitive can one person be? Also acting like she’s the only ever person to have to do injections after you’ve had a section (you may even have to do this with a v-birth too, I’m not sure).

I never had a lot of time for our Jade Beb but I’ve finally unfollowed after seeing that absolute tripe.

Reactions: 20

TJ90

VIP Member
That poor baby being born into a family that serves up Sunday dinners like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

TJ90

VIP Member
Why not just say,
Finally baby is here safe and well and we’re absolutely besotted but god I had a rough time with it and it’ll be a while before I’m back to feeling like me.
Leave it at that.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I agree. Especially given the fact that she’s struggled with infertility. As someone in a somewhat similar position I would be ecstatic if it was me regardless of how they entered the world.

I have never in my life come across someone so negative. She has something negative to say about absolutely everything apart from that fucking lumi thing 😂
Struggled with infertility or just didn’t want to shag Rhod?
She’s openly said in the past that she didn’t like having sex.

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
She’s such an attention seeker.
‘Blown away by all your messages’ then the next story ‘I’ve not even opened any of them’.
Fuck off. Her behaviour has been triggering to so many people who have gone through trauma and loss. These Insta huns need to be cancelled and fuck off now.
I was honestly thinking the baby had come out all scrunched up and over-cooked or with a lumpy head from forceps, etc so she was not prepared to share a pic until they were ‘Insta-worthy’ but those stories are next level narcissistic and gross.
Explains why she doesn’t have many friends

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why does she do her hideous brow routine, trowel on make up for days, rub that vibrator on her daft head and affiliate link all these mUsT HaVe clothes if she isn’t even leaving the house?
Gifted pram? She needs to be gifted a personality, she’s boring as sin.

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned but I love a bit of baby blue, baby pink, crisp white or bright colours in babies and toddlers? I don’t understand this trend of dressing your child in shades of biscuit or bread? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Youarewelcome

I find it unbelievable that she knows NOTHING about weaning and was waiting to get some info from the health visitor before she starts. You’re a parent Jade beb, you need to take initiative and do some research yourself. I can’t believe that after trying for a baby for so many years and seemingly longing for this life she doesn’t even bother to do 10 minutes of googling on how to start weaning. I try not to be judgey of other mums - I have 2 young kids myself and god knows I’m not perfect - but she might be one of the thickest people I’ve ever come across.

Byewiggy

VIP Member
I am I only the only one that finds it grim when people eat in the bath, makes me shudder a bit.

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She didn’t actually say she wasn’t showering, ye are clutching here now. And the way you all drag her here are you surprised she filters the baby?
I despair for the world people live in now, social media is a harsh place
You despair for people yet it's alright for you to snark on others right? If you don't like what's written here, you know, you could maybe sod off?

• Haha
I also hope that when it eventually happens and she does share the arrival (assuming all is well) that her followers wise up to her a bit. As someone else said, for someone to be so vocal about it and post endless stories in the days leading up to her due date and then go offline completely for weeks and weeks IMO is a very attention seeking/validation seeking behaviour

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Sorry but I cannot cope. She didn’t know what an induction was? Who gets to nearly 42 weeks pregnant and doesn’t know anything about induction? She hadn’t realised that gravity and movement helps the baby’s position? Then she was afraid to lie down? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Has she been living under a rock? Surely you read up on this stuff, go to ante natal classes or talk to other humans? I appreciate it’s strange and nerve wracking to have a baby but she just seems so naive. She really is going to get a shock, especially if she has to be induced or needs any other intervention. If she’s that clueless about baby’s position and the induction process then I dread to think how clueless she’s going to be about looking after the baby. She’ll be phoning 999 at the first sign of colic, crying over bowel movements, freaking out about it’s sleep pattern and having a nervous breakdown about feeding!