lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t actually say she wasn’t showering, ye are clutching here now. And the way you all drag her here are you surprised she filters the baby?
I despair for the world people live in now, social media is a harsh place

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She didn’t actually say she wasn’t showering, ye are clutching here now. And the way you all drag her here are you surprised she filters the baby?
I didn't comment on 'shower gate' but she mostly gets roasted on here for being hugely over privileged and acting like the most hard done person to have ever walked the earth.

Reactions: 8
You despair for people yet it's alright for you to snark on others right? If you don't like what's written here, you know, you could maybe sod off?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair whos said anything bad about her baby?

Reactions: 5
To be fair whos said anything bad about her baby?
Look at this person's posts on another thread. Has come here to criticise us all "dragging*" Jade Beb but has no problem commenting on another person photoshopping themselves 🤣 what a fool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at this person's posts on another thread. Has come here to criticise us all "dragging*" Jade Beb but has no problem commenting on another person photoshopping themselves 🤣 what a fool
I think your missing the point.. But hay ho off you go

Unless I'm missing the point and your talking to the other poster 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No probs! I wasn't having a pop at you, I was pointing out how ridiculous it was for someone to come on here having a go at this thread, when said person is quite happy to dig into others
Its always the same lol
Sorry I thought you was then when I re read it I thought hmm maybe she's not taking to me haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Didn't she specifically say in her story that she hadn't had time to shower?! Hence all the shower talk?!

Reactions: 6
You despair for people yet it's alright for you to snark on others right? If you don't like what's written here, you know, you could maybe sod off?
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏🙄🙄🙄
not going anywhere hun and do you actually have a life that you looked me up in other threads 🤣 the person I give out about filters her pictures for deception making herself look lighter than she is.
I think Jade is finding her new role as mum hard but each to their own ☀☀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏🙄🙄🙄

not going anywhere hun and do you actually have a life that you looked me up in other threads 🤣 the person I give out about filters her pictures for deception making herself look lighter than she is.
Oh but she finds every aspect of everyday life hard 🤣😂

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏🙄🙄🙄

OK BEB you stick around... despite what you think, you're not an authority on what people can comment on on Tattle. I don't give a flying turd what your reasons are, my point is you're opening your gob to give an opinion that's not wanted, the same as the rest of us, HUN. Go back to stalking this Grace person. Do you have a life? Commenting on a thread purely to disagree? I'd say that's rather sad you must have noooooooo life

OK BEB you stick around... despite what you think, you're not an authority on what people can comment on on Tattle. I don't give a flying turd what your reasons are, my point is you're opening your gob to give an opinion that's not wanted, the same as the rest of us, HUN. Go back to stalking this Grace person. Do you have a life? Commenting on a thread purely to disagree? I'd say that's rather sad you must have noooooooo life
is the sun getting to ya 🤣🤣

Yeah JEdward(s) may be finding motherhood hard but, you know what she doesn’t find hard? Tagging every bastard for ads, begs and shills in a photo of her newborn.

Reactions: 26
Yeah JEdward(s) may be finding motherhood hard but, you know what she doesn’t find hard? Tagging every bastard for ads, begs and shills in a photo of her newborn.
Too true! Some people are stupid enough to fall for this act she puts on... we're not 😏

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏🙄🙄🙄

Excuse me who doesn’t find motherhood hard? Not one person has said a single bad thing about her baby he’s absolutely beautiful and that’s basically all that’s been said about him here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.