lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called a “talkback” service in my area and it’s usually done over the phone. It’s a post birth debrief. A bit like counselling. I’m not sure why she thought it was physio unless the letter said physio dept.

Also is she trying to talk about being wet during sex? I literally couldn’t understand what she meant by “a posh word for wet” until she said lubrication.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeeeeez she’s just said she can’t get wet for Rhod. Fml.
also she didn’t know what happened after birth? Not surprised. She’s clueless about everything. I also can’t stand how much she harps on about how difficult everything is. Just get on with it like everyone else does! 8 weeks of not opening ur mail…take it river hasn’t been vaccinated then?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is she ok? Is she safe to look after him?! It’s frightening. after giving birth it is a shock and they don’t prepare you for it BUT you get on with it!

Reactions: 9
Doctor asked how she was feeling… she told her she can’t get wet for Rhod… (Pretty sure this was a pre-labour issue too) so now she wants everyone’s post birth things shockers… so confused…

Also, didn’t open letters or parcels for 7 weeks?! She needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doctor asked how she was feeling… she told her she can’t get wet for Rhod… (Pretty sure this was a pre-labour issue too) so now she wants everyone’s post birth things shockers… so confused…

I don’t get it, if she couldn’t open them why didn’t she get rhod to?

Reactions: 5

Pre-labour comment I spat my brew out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so wet is a term in wales used in sentences like don’t act so wet .. like don’t be so silly so she meant she felt stupid because she couldn’t open up to the doctor

Ok so wet is a term in wales used in sentences like don’t act so wet .. like don’t be so silly so she meant she felt stupid because she couldn’t open up to the doctor
That's what I thought until she mentioned the word lubrication

Reactions: 9
Imagine being so traumatised by birth and motherhood you couldn't open your letters for 7 weeks. I get it, it's hard, I have PND and still find it hard almost 2 years on. But I sold my house 3 days after giving birth and then moved into a new one a few weeks later. I would have loved to have ignored all the paperwork :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Yes, I'm sure that anyone who is currently pregnant reading her stories would love to know you might be drier than the Sahara afterwards or possibly be torn asunder during labour, or whatever other traumatic post birth stories she is angling for in her question box. Never once looked for happy stories post birth. New low for content.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a dimwit.. who leaves post unopened for months?? What if there was important letters for her newborn baby in there?! I know I received important letter

Reactions: 7
Not opening post for months with a newborn? What about the vaccinations for the baby? Heel prick test results which I remember been so stressed about. If you wasn't up to it why would you not get your husband or sister or mum to do it. What she says on Instagram worries me. She can jump on to sell a crappy face scrubber but can't open post. Ok then.

Reactions: 15
Not opening post for months with a newborn? What about the vaccinations for the baby? Heel prick test results which I remember been so stressed about. If you wasn't up to it why would you not get your husband or sister or mum to do it. What she says on Instagram worries me. She can jump on to sell a crappy face scrubber but can't open post. Ok then.
This!!👏🏻👏🏻
Hence why I call absolute BS. Since her baby was born she’s had her nails done, lip filler topped up, spent hours with her bloody face vibrator and she thinks we will believe she’s struggled. It’s an insult to the incredible mums who genuinely have struggled and STILL managed to do all they need for their baby

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She astounds me. No matter how tired, shellshocked or sore you are you have to step up and take some responsibility when you’re a parent. Surely she was aware that post might be sent or phone calls received regarding the baby? And it’s worrying she didn’t know what appointment she was going to, as all NHS letters usually have headers or a title with the department name etc. I hope she’s exaggerating for content, if not I would be seriously concerned about her capacity to care for a child.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.