lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she had a csection? Why would they leave her to go to 43 weeks?? It’s been a long time since I had my babies but once you were in and having an induction, you were pretty much guaranteed that you’d have the baby within the week.

Reactions: 11
Sounds like she had a csection? Why would they leave her to go to 43 weeks?? It’s been a long time since I had my babies but once you were in and having an induction, you were pretty much guaranteed that you’d have the baby within the week.
They won’t have let her go to 43 weeks. Unless she flat out refused a c section, or they’ve made a serious mistake with her care. It goes against all clinical guidance.

Reactions: 10
You can go over the 42 weeks mark, but you have to be constantly monitored so that’s probably why she was kept in hospital at the end. But tbh if I had 3 failed inductions I would have just begged for a c-section

Reactions: 6
She’s had a section- that’s what the injections are. Everyone who gets a section has to inject for 10 days. It’s not just her. Why does she dramatise everything! Lot of folk have decisions- my baby was breach and then I had a condition which was massively increasing risks of still birth every day and had to decide whether to get her out early when her lungs could be underdeveloped or keep her in risking still birth. I don’t harp on about it tho- she’s here, safe and sound and that’s all that matters! Annoys me she’s making out like she’s only person ever to go through anything. Most folk’s ‘birth stories’ (I mean get a grip, it’s just giving birth) are different and most contain some sort of trauma!!! But hers was always going to be way worse than anyone else tho eh?! 🙄

Reactions: 24
Maybe the doctors took one look at Jade beb and Rhodders and thought the baby would be better off staying in until they’d had a chance to read some baby books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So of course jade Beb had the labour of all labours. God sake, she’ll be campaigning to be the last woman to ever do it now.

Reactions: 11
I bet she refused csection for as long as possible - in all the glory of her naivety all she’ll have been interested in is getting the best Insta worthy “birth story”. No pictures of baby because she’s probably not got makeup on herself or had the chance to use baby as a prop with the pink door back drop because she isn’t mobile

Reactions: 10
Of course it had to be a saga! Loads of people have failed inductions, loads of people have c sections and then have to inject fragmin, she’s not a special case! I feel sorry for her health are providers, I bet she was an absolute nightmare when they were giving her information and trying to get her to make decisions. If she did go to 43 weeks it’s probably only because it took her a week to make a decision and agree to a section! 🤣 I’m very glad the baby is safe and well but the poor little mite is going to be up against it with Jade as a mum.

Reactions: 16
I’ve literally just unfollowed her ... tbh I’m quite disgusted at her behavior:
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
I was reading all the worried messages thinking that’s why there was no news .
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

why did she use those words ???
Disgusted

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Disgusted
I’m so sorry for your loss. Excellent point, she absolutely should not have used that phrase at all. She’s obviously trying to create drama as usual but it’s completely inappropriate and tactless when some people have been through truly unimaginable, heartbreaking things.

Reactions: 14

Disgusted
I'm so so sorry for your loss ❣ to go through something like that, well there are no words to convey how awful the pain the must be.

Jade is the most selfish, immature, ungrateful attention seeking brat!! She must be truly unbearable IRL! It does not surprise me one bit she's pulled a stunt like this🤨 horrible person!

Reactions: 8
Come home with injections... we all bloody do if our BMI is only slightly over!
she really didn’t research anything did she?!

All her behavior has done is got attention.... which says so much really . I feel so triggered by what she has done .
She wanted people to worry 🤯🥲🥲🥲

Reactions: 9
she didn’t owe anyone a post BUT a simple story just stating they were both fine would have been enough for her followers who actually like her.
waiting for the photo shoot by her door....

Reactions: 8
I knew it would be a bloody drama! I dont know what it is with this woman, I really don't have a lot of patience with her at all!
Can't quite put all my thoughts into words atm, will just say she's a dick!

Reactions: 9
This is the problem with instagram and people like Jade, they're courting the attention when they stand to gain something from it. They are quite happy to overshare and pretend to be your friend in order to gain money and freebies. But they also drop people when it suits them, leaving people high and dry who have supported them and invested in them as a person. I think it's a really crappy thing to do because there will be people who were genuinely excited and worried about the baby. She doesn't deserve the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Disgusted
❤❤❤

Completely wrong turn of phrase, she could’ve said something like it’s been chaotic or whatever but she KNEW she was having a baby so how could it turn her world upside down 🙄

She reminds me of this girl I know who is constantly harping on about “your body your choice” and “no one can force you to have a section” well that’s true but 43 weeks I’d be trying to rip the baby out myself 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.