lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept saying her parents paid for NY but then months later said they had to pay their parents back for NY so were on a tight budget that month.

surely she won’t qualify for maternity pay on 12 hours per week?

Reactions: 2
She kept saying her parents paid for NY but then months later said they had to pay their parents back for NY so were on a tight budget that month.

surely she won’t qualify for maternity pay on 12 hours per week?
Of course she qualifies fir it, she will just get 90% of her earnings or stat maternity pay (£152 per week) or whichever is less

She’ll get whichever is more won’t she?
No it’s whatever figure is lower. Because it wouldn’t be fair if you earned £50 a week from working 6 hours at George and then ended up getting £150 a week!

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure it’s been fine. There’s a comment from someone called Lauren who used to be a similar SW account with ‘🙈❤‘ so think she probs knows!

Wonder why did she document her pregnancy journey then just go silent when baby was due?? As much as she bores me I hope all went OK!

Reactions: 7
Wonder why did she document her pregnancy journey then just go silent when baby was due?? As much as she bores me I hope all went OK!
I think she just did it for the freebies. Or attempt at getting freebies anyway.

I think it’ll be like the pregnancy announcement and just not happen for a while

Reactions: 9
Came on to see if anyone knew anything about Jade and the baby but doesn't appear so! It is worrying especially given how vocal she was towards the end of the pregnancy, etc. and then nothingness. I do hope the baby arrived safely, and if that is the case a simple little post to say 'our hearts are so full, but we're going to soak up this newborn time' would be completely understandable. When you put your pregnancy out there for thousands of followers to see, she surely can't expect people to just forget?

Reactions: 13
I also hope that when it eventually happens and she does share the arrival (assuming all is well) that her followers wise up to her a bit. As someone else said, for someone to be so vocal about it and post endless stories in the days leading up to her due date and then go offline completely for weeks and weeks IMO is a very attention seeking/validation seeking behaviour

Reactions: 18
I do wonder if she is finding it all much harder than she expected. Jade found life in itself hard and considering how little she knew about birth (and sex I expect) I wonder if she is either too busy or trying to save face. I do feel slightly sorry for her, but no one forced her to have a baby. At 30, you should be able to educate yourself, she had months of being in bed to do so and her family knew her mental state.

I do wonder if she is finding it all much harder than she expected. Jade found life in itself hard and considering how little she knew about birth (and sex I expect) I wonder if she is either too busy or trying to save face. I do feel slightly sorry for her, but no one forced her to have a baby. At 30, you should be able to educate yourself, she had months of being in bed to do so and her family knew her mental state.
This is also something that is so worrying! It's been mentioned on here multiple times that she definitely seemed very fragile and there were some MH concerns. I think everyone goes through times in their lives where they feel fragile, weight of the world on the shoulders, etc. but when it's in such a public domain it's even more difficult. As you say, it's easier than every to self educate yourself these days with the internet. Maybe she thought ignorance is bliss?

This is also something that is so worrying! It's been mentioned on here multiple times that she definitely seemed very fragile and there were some MH concerns. I think everyone goes through times in their lives where they feel fragile, weight of the world on the shoulders, etc. but when it's in such a public domain it's even more difficult. As you say, it's easier than every to self educate yourself these days with the internet. Maybe she thought ignorance is bliss?
Sadly I think she lived in her own very naïve bubble. She lived a very sheltered life and I think she just thought it would all just come together. People portray a very dream lifestyle online which I think Jade bought into which in reality, it is very different.

She looked miserable when she got married, she didn't deal with the death of her grandad and I think she just though getting married and having a baby was what she should do.

Reactions: 3
She’s active on Instagram because I’ve seen that she’s liked posts of others that i follow. Maybe she’s holding out for a massive reveal. As others have said though, I’d be so surprised if she wasn’t finding things hard. She really does live in her own little bubble.

Reactions: 4
I'm unsure whether I've ever commented on this thread before but I check in every now and then.

So I think it's totally understandable to take time offline after giving birth. To soak it all up, recover and find your feet. I don't think anyone can begrudge a new mother that and she doesn't owe anyone a big reveal with a picture of her child and their name/weight etc.

However, she was very active on her social media in the latter half of her pregnancy, the days leading up to it she was posting constantly and asking for advice and support. She posted an update from the hospital, with a picture of her in the bed being monitored. She created the interest. To then go COMPLETELY silent is very odd behaviour. Someone hit the nail on the head above its attention seeking.

She knows full well that people are concerned about her. She's ignoring messages on her last grid post from followers asking if they are ok, hoping they're ok, sending their well wishes. If she has time to be scrolling the gram and liking other peoples pictures she has enough time to write a comment saying thanks to everyone who has supported her over the last few months. "We are doing well. Just taking some time off as a family". That's all she has to say but she'll be enjoying keeping everyone in the dark about it.

Reactions: 24
I'm unsure whether I've ever commented on this thread before but I check in every now and then.

So I think it's totally understandable to take time offline after giving birth. To soak it all up, recover and find your feet. I don't think anyone can begrudge a new mother that and she doesn't owe anyone a big reveal with a picture of her child and their name/weight etc.

However, she was very active on her social media in the latter half of her pregnancy, the days leading up to it she was posting constantly and asking for advice and support. She posted an update from the hospital, with a picture of her in the bed being monitored. She created the interest. To then go COMPLETELY silent is very odd behaviour. Someone hit the nail on the head above its attention seeking.

She knows full well that people are concerned about her. She's ignoring messages on her last grid post from followers asking if they are ok, hoping they're ok, sending their well wishes. If she has time to be scrolling the gram and liking other peoples pictures she has enough time to write a comment saying thanks to everyone who has supported her over the last few months. "We are doing well. Just taking some time off as a family". That's all she has to say but she'll be enjoying keeping everyone in the dark about it.
Exactly! She doesn’t even have to show the baby, she could just post a blank story or old picture of something. It doesn’t sit right with me that she can just ignore all those people, some of which are clearly concerned. Don’t sit in stories giving it all that about “how you want to let everyone know XYZ” but then disappear for weeks and weeks. I think she knows that once she posts the traffic/engagement will die down, the reveal is over, she’ll just be another influencer with a baby and I think she hates the thought of everything being less than perfect. Maybe she’s waiting until she’s done some ridiculous photo shoot before announcing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.