lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies for making that comment then. I truly hadn’t realised that so many people had babies that didn’t sleep very well, you ladies are my hero’s and I couldn’t cope, honestly I couldn’t! I take my hat off to you, jades still a numpty though x
Its taken my son to get to 2.5 before he's slept properly. We now go roughly 730-630 and honestly i dont know what to do with myself haha.

I envy anyone that has a kid that sleeps i really do lol.

Reactions: 3
Its taken my son to get to 2.5 before he's slept properly. We now go roughly 730-630 and honestly i dont know what to do with myself haha.

I envy anyone that has a kid that sleeps i really do lol.
My little one is my 5th baby and I thought I’d be pushing my luck having another good sleeper but I guess I’ve just been incredibly lucky. All my children have slept like angels from around 8/10 weeks old. Obviously we have the odd night if they’ve been ill or something and on those nights I’m like the walking dead! Mamas that don’t get sleep are the real heroes for sure x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My apologies for making that comment then. I truly hadn’t realised that so many people had babies that didn’t sleep very well, you ladies are my hero’s and I couldn’t cope, honestly I couldn’t! I take my hat off to you, jades still a numpty though x
no need to apologies, my sisters 8 week old baby sleeps better than my toddler 😩😩😂😂

and yes jade is still a numpty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god - this one. Had to stop following because she was giving the Welsh a bad name.
But I’ve just seen megger emotional.
I. Just. Can’t. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Delayed response but has she really taken this long to buy her child a play mat?! 🤦‍♀️ That child is going to be so unstimulated it’s tragic!!!

Reactions: 3
Delayed response but has she really taken this long to buy her child a play mat?! 🤦‍♀️ That child is going to be so unstimulated it’s tragic!!!
She was too busy flogging face vibrators 🙄
Probs waiting on a #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It has Jade Beb and Rhod the rug as it's parents...thank god it has Minnie moos to bring it up properly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t have time to shower but yet she can video herself using her face vibrator and upload to Instagram with a swipe up for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh when will this lumi shite finally die a death! Is anyone actually using it?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.