lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too have unfollowed, I thought the baby had died 😭 I’m sorry but she knows exactly what she wanted to with those posts and that gain attention and create a buzz. Look after yourself and your babe Jade, nothing else should matter

Reactions: 13
What an absolute attention seeking person- i genuinely believe she will have NO idea of what she has done and the affect she has had on others - someone please tell her once you have a child YOU are never the main priority anymore - hugs to all the people who have been affected by her selfishness 💕

Reactions: 9
I’ve literally just unfollowed her ... tbh I’m quite disgusted at her behavior:
I have been though a late loss in pregnancy and was so worried something awful had happened .
I’ve kept looking every day and the more days they passed the more I was convinced that was the case 🥲
I was reading all the worried messages thinking that’s why there was no news .
Then go see her stories today I’m like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 there was absolutely no need for it .
All she needed to do was a baby is here safe I’m taking time out post . No details that’s all .
She started her stories with “ our world has been turned upside down” I felt sick 🥲 then go read that basically she has had a traumatic time but baby he here safe and she is home I’m like wtaf ???!!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

why did she use those words ???
Disgusted
I’m so sorry for your loss, and I’m sorry she is so dumb that her words made you feel that way. She is a typical attention seeking prick 🤮

sending love to you x

Reactions: 7
She’s such an attention seeker.
‘Blown away by all your messages’ then the next story ‘I’ve not even opened any of them’.
duck off. Her behaviour has been triggering to so many people who have gone through trauma and loss. These Insta huns need to be cancelled and duck off now.
I was honestly thinking the baby had come out all scrunched up and over-cooked or with a lumpy head from forceps, etc so she was not prepared to share a pic until they were ‘Insta-worthy’ but those stories are next level narcissistic and gross.
Explains why she doesn’t have many friends

Reactions: 19
I had a failed induction only a year ago the last thing they tried was to inflate a balloon up there thank goodness he was able to break my waters but if that didn’t happen it would be c-section. Why had they let her get to 43 weeks? Why would jade risk that surely getting the baby out is priority not her pride. To say say your lives have been turned upside down is probably not the best choice of words as having a baby is a blessing. Why is she still holding back if they’ve had boy or girl? I can’t help but laugh like who does she think she is 😂

Reactions: 10
What. A. twit.

My heart dropped when I read her ‘our world has turned upside down comment’ to start with. Then I think I actually rolled my eyes out loud. How insensitive can one person be? Also acting like she’s the only ever person to have to do injections after you’ve had a section (you may even have to do this with a v-birth too, I’m not sure).

I never had a lot of time for our Jade Beb but I’ve finally unfollowed after seeing that absolute tripe.

Reactions: 20
What. A. twit.

My heart dropped when I read her ‘our world has turned upside down comment’ to start with. Then I think I actually rolled my eyes out loud. How insensitive can one person be? Also acting like she’s the only ever person to have to do injections after you’ve had a section (you may even have to do this with a v-birth too, I’m not sure).

I never had a lot of time for our Jade Beb but I’ve finally unfollowed after seeing that absolute tripe.
I had the injections after a v-birth there just blood thinning ones aren’t they?

Reactions: 12
They won’t have let her go to 43 weeks. Unless she flat out refused a c section, or they’ve made a serious mistake with her care. It goes against all clinical guidance.
Knowing jade its coz she's thick as pig tit and can't count. Maths is hard 🥴

Reactions: 7
I had the injections after a v-birth there just blood thinning ones aren’t they?
That's what I'm assuming! Literally rolled my eyes at her trying to speculate she's the only one

Reactions: 2
In my opinion, Jade has been having a little tantrum since going into hospital, because she didn't get an insta birth, and glitter and rainbows didn't fall out of her fanny. She's not known what's hit her, coz she did duck all research, and now she's up tit creek. She'll be further up tit creek when Rodders and his wig piss off back to working nights, leaving her to do night feeds. She just wanted to get and be pregnant, she thought no further than pretty bump pictures with her tit pink chair, and cute baby names. They are woefully unprepared for even the basics. Im actually worried for the child, and on their behalf, dreading them getting older and actually needing guidance and education from their parents.

Reactions: 26
In my opinion, Jade has been having a little tantrum since going into hospital, because she didn't get an insta birth, and glitter and rainbows didn't fall out of her fanny. She's not known what's hit her, coz she did duck all research, and now she's up tit creek. She'll be further up tit creek when Rodders and his wig piss off back to working nights, leaving her to do night feeds. She just wanted to get and be pregnant, she thought no further than pretty bump pictures with her tit pink chair, and cute baby names. They are woefully unprepared for even the basics. Im actually worried for the child, and on their behalf, dreading them getting older and actually needing guidance and education from their parents.
Totally agree. I hope the mother is feeling fit because she'll be expected to bring it up

Reactions: 6
Im sure she does feel like their world has turned upside down - she lives in her own tiny bubble and has been blindsided through her own naiveity and ignorance.

I find it hard to believe she was left to go to 43 weeks. Hospitals love an induction and to get people moving. With all those failed inductions and being overdue, id imagine she was told she had no option but to have a c-section.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her but had to go have a look at the stories and once again it’s all about Jade!
As a nurse I find it hard to believe that she was left till 43 weeks but stranger things have happened so I’ll give her the benefit of doubt with that one but the heartless and crap way she worded that was triggering as my daughters birth was traumatic and we could have lost her and myself and that was after losing babies, ivf and a hard pregnancy. The injection she is talking about is common practice after a c-section so no sympathy from me on that one.
She is a very self absorbed person and needs to realise the world isn’t about her now it’s about this little baby who she failed to mention anything about just how hard the birth was on her.
I will always say my daughters birth was a blessing no matter how chaotic and scary it was. Yes it was traumatic but I would do it all over again just to have her here.
Do better Jade for your much longed for baby and stop scaremongering your poor followers especially those pregnant with half stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There are no words for the idiot.

For the people she’s triggered and upset - I’m so so sad. My heart breaks for you. Her behaviour is selfish, thoughtless and cruel. She’s a poor excuse for a human tbh.

She’s on fragmin. To thin her blood & prevent any DVT. VERY common post birth. Nothing special. The norm. And I can guarantee she didn’t get to 43 weeks. The risks of still birth become too high. Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ STOP 👏🏻 TALKING 👏🏻 tit 👏🏻 JADE

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They won’t have let her go to 43 weeks. Unless she flat out refused a c section, or they’ve made a serious mistake with her care. It goes against all clinical guidance.
Yep that’s what I was thinking. A girl I know went to 43 weeks because she refused intervention as she wanted a water birth (she ended up with a csection in the end because baby was too big!) but she had to go hospital everyday for monitoring. She needs to get a grip! I imagine any birth was traumatic for her because she did F all research!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.