lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so insulating that this woman has been gifted a pram! And a Cybex at that! There are soo many other people they could have chosen, even if it had to be a bleddy influencer, there would have been a better one than this idiot! Others that would have been grateful and actually showed off their product

Reactions: 14
Sorry but it was the first thing I thought of when I seen her story today
E96C9B9E-F9E9-4560-AD35-1555866C0BC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it so insulating that this woman has been gifted a pram! And a Cybex at that! There are soo many other people they could have chosen, even if it had to be a bleddy influencer, there would have been a better one than this idiot! Others that would have been grateful and actually showed off their product
she also uses the car seat to take him out (when she actually goes out) which is against guidance - great advert!

Reactions: 5
Who opened all the parcels for the H&M baby deliveries then?
She’s just a waking contradiction.. she’s got no tome to brush her teeth or shower but now miraculously has the time to sell the lumi and film 100 stories for Instagram taking shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a VERY traumatic birth with my second and he passed away three days later.
I also had a 3 year old at home.
I didn't have a choice but to get up, read letters, go about my business in those days/weeks after birth. It was also the week of Christmas...

She literally doesn't have a clue!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I had a VERY traumatic birth with my second and he passed away three days later.
I also had a 3 year old at home.
I didn't have a choice but to get up, read letters, go about my business in those days/weeks after birth. It was also the week of Christmas...

She literally doesn't have a clue!
Im so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry but it was the first thing I thought of when I seen her story today View attachment 846854
I was surprised she uploaded this because I didn’t think it was the best. It makes her look like she’s got very severe receding hair which I know you can get hair loss but her stories after proved otherwise.

Reactions: 4
Where is she gonna where those boots too? To walk from the setee to the beige door?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Acknowledging she knows nothing about weaning and is asking for help. Why can this woman do no research of her own?! She literally did nothing the whole 9 months she was pregnant

Reactions: 9
She’s unreal. Such a shite mother. Knows nothing about anything. Why don’t u research that instead of flogging face vibrators or filming urself in ur PJs? Absolute selfish twit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.