lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine how she’d be feeling it she’s done no research! I was petrified before my first and had researched. It was miles worse than I imagined and I felt like I’d been hit by a bus. Did it again 18 months later but jeez she’ll have had a shock!

Reactions: 4
I do hope everything’s okay. I think everyone here is right - she’ll wait, disappear for a while then come on for the big beb reveal and give some traumatic story.

Reactions: 6
I think she is just desperate for attention, she will wait for the worried messages and then pop up in a few days when she’s had a chance to position the baby perfectly in a basket in a beige knitted suit, with her lumi in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She will 100% be dying to come on but will wait a few days to create more of a buzz because she’s an instahun afterall (or so she likes to think!

Reactions: 6
How long before a video of her rubbing the lumi on the baby?? In the beige room with the painted door in a beige basket and a beige sleepsuit and her in her beige leggings with her beige husband. I’m putting a pound on that being the announcement post.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s had a boy and she’s devastated because she can’t dress it up in cute frilly outfits to match

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus this is a harsh thread, personally I hope her and her baby are ok
Where has anyone said they hope her and the baby aren’t okay? Actually quite the opposite.

I didn’t have scroll far to read comments that say ‘I do hope her and the baby are okay’. Hardly a harsh thread, this is tame. She wants to shag her dog and is obsessed with her nan, just facts🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is probably the tamest thread on tattle because Jade doesn't do anything but lumi and we cant chat about lumi for as long as jade can.
I hope baby sage is okay too and all is well with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When’s the best time to announce for the algorithm/traffic? I’ll bet on 7pm tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll announce a few hours after Hinch does, the same as her pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.