lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an attention seeking twit. Not surprised sheโ€™s never managed a career with her lack of basic English ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 8
Why just a story though? No details, babies name or duck all. She's strange!
Because sheโ€™s an attention seeking twit. Sheโ€™s acting like sheโ€™s got a bloody hello magazine cover coming out. Wish she would get over herself. Sheโ€™s an Asda checkout girl with not a penny to her name and some weird looking husband. Iโ€™ve no idea how she got so many followers in the first place!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck off Jade. You canโ€™t be struggling that much, your nails are painted and your on insta more than your letting on ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป Weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She really is an attention seeking little girl isn't she. Absolute user, begging for freebies, inviting her followers into her life and pregnancy, to then drop them like a sack of hot tit. She's been indulged and enabled all her life, and this is the result. Brat.

Reactions: 11
That's it for another few weeks I bet, ridiculous! Its not even interesting me now, I'm bored ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Oh I mean come on he is one gorgeous little baby ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ just wish she had done that a while back. I'm not one to have a go at the name it's their choice I think it's alright.
She's still out of order for leaving it this long

Reactions: 7
River Edwards. Thatโ€™s an absolute brilliant name. Iโ€™m so glad I hung about for the car crash name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heโ€™s very cute!
but Christ, that name. Been desperate to have a baby for years and years and thatโ€™s the best they could come up with? โŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.