Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hootero

Chatty Member
Itโ€™s 4.03 in the morning and Iโ€™ve had a horrible night with a very poorly family member. Staying up until 7.00am until I hear further news on their situation. Browsing the classic Goodger threads has brought me some distraction on what was ultimately a shitty night/morning. Thanks Scrunchies. Youโ€™re loved and valued more than youโ€™ll ever know. Keep up the good work - a lot of you are very deserving comedians, and funnier than anything on TV these days. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Eureka

VIP Member
F13FBCD5-9208-492E-B260-321FA9F29FDC.png
BYG thinks the filters she uses donโ€™t do her justice ๐Ÿ˜

So why use them then ? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Maybe she'll have a "brawhn baby" * - there's a good chance as mumma is already brawhn (artificially).

She must have been high when she adjusted the colours on that photo, it just looks like dirt or patchy fake tan, as applied by a two year-old.

* Kathy Burke's character used to say this a lot, in The Slobs' comedy sketches, if you're too young to remember!
Looooool I remember that now, I used to watch that ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Big Ben bent pic made earlier ๐Ÿ˜€ x.
Must be the wind machines ๐Ÿ˜„..

Polish_20220206_184348479.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

mohawk

I taught primary for many years and it's definitely true.

Parents complaining that we wouldn't allow a child in nappies to start school unless there was a medical condition.
Children shitting on the floor during assembly because it's what they did at home or (at home) they wore nappies all the time ('it's easier'). We had one who literally crapped as he walked in his classroom, most days. He didn't have a clue about using a toilet.
Children who had no idea what a pencil was for, that hadn't even used crayons for a good scribble (in one case I had to literally teach the parents, show them how to encourage him to scrawl, bought them crayons, pencils and paper from petty cash. Not because I was some saint but because it was part of my SEN role).
On and on.

And that was in a nice Yorkshire town, not some lost sink estate.
And before the tinternet, mobile phones, etc.
(loved teaching there btw)
I taught primary for 20+ years in some rough areas of Manchester, it makes me despair when I see these beautiful youngsters that are literally ignored by parents. Babies are heaven's gift to parents and should be cherished and loved, not used for instagram likes or free begs.
Most of the kids I taught had never even seen the seaside 20 miles away by the age of 10, walked to school aged 4 as mum was on a 'job' or too busy with new 'revolving door' daddy, kids where they are the 7th of 8 and at school with their auntie, uncle who were younger than them and in the class with both their cousins and nephews. (not all areas are like this of course, just some of the rougher areas I've taught in).

I got so fed up of seeing excited children eager to meet their mum/dad at the school gates but they were too busy on their phones to notice. These same parents are the ones who think all teaching should happen at school and in normal experience are the ones who didn't do well at school themselves (but of course it was the schools' faults). They're the ones who can't afford to pay for school dinners but have the latest mobiles, acrylic nails and their kids wear designer shoes. (generalising again-please don't take offense).

Helping your child is the backbone of all teaching. Showing them how to hold a crayon, tracing letters, learning the alphabet and simple number work is like lightening for learning in the early years. Surely this is obvious? Lafedup is already a summer baby. She will be one of the youngest in her class with some 10 months older than her and strides ahead in learning.

Now as I'm not teaching I see the same type of parents letting their kids run riot in supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, public transport, pubs etc where these kind of parents are so busy checking their status online, talking shit to their mates on their phone or taking selfies, these kids are so desperate for attention they learn to misbehave to get their attention, as any attention, including being shouted at, is better than none. Then the parents claim they have ADHD....

Last time I flew there was a family with 4 little ones- not a book, pen, crayon, toy or game between them and they spent the whole flight screaming, fighting, struggling and running up and down the aisles whilst the parents sighed and shouted (whilst checking their phones). In between their misbehaviour they were leaning through the gap in the seats, oh joy, so the other passengers could child mind for their parents for free. It was their fault their children were misbehaving, no one else's.

But these feckless parents spend their time blaming the world when they can't afford child care, or if their kids misbehave- it's always someone else's fault or problem. Or some, like Lafirst, withdraw and become sullen.

Just like any newborn, whether it be a kitten, an elephant calf or a Labored, they need stimulation, they need to learn how to interact with this world. So propping up LaLiedown isn't good, she needs playing with, she should be laughing, giggling, mimicking what she sees by now. It breaks my heart to see such a sad baby.

Sorry rant over xx

But she is carrying 2 watermelons lol
(or is that 4- 2 at the front, 2 at the back)

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That's a big chin Chaz has got and quite round ๐Ÿ˜„ x...

Resizer_16437366956671.jpg

Looks like a gormless Desperate Dan ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16437366956670.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

NinaStar90

VIP Member
That's lovely to hear and thank you too ๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I just realised I've been on this thread for just over a year now ๐Ÿฅฐ x.

An old pic from a year back I made but I don't remember putting on here..Loz's car ๐Ÿ˜„ ...

View attachment 1041781
We Love you Pom! I think I was on the first thread. Who else is an OG?

EDIT- a classic from the first thread.

80D2C51E-028A-4575-9FCF-D9A36386E153.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mateymate28

Hi everyone - long time lurker here; I had to comment today. The baby is breaking my heart โ˜น๐Ÿ˜” something is amiss and I think she needs intervention. My son who is 13 has severe autism and learning difficulties and from the age of 10 months I knew - as he was s different to my eldest 2 boys. He was obsessed with mickey mouse clubhouse and would not take his eyes away from it and was the only thing he connected with. Larose has no bond or connection with her mum, she should be smiling, giggling. She is very delayed in her play and sitting up etc. I hope she gets some help and someone professional notices. I feel so sad seeing her little face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Crowbag

VIP Member
Dish It gurl

'he's like me but as a bloke'

Ohhhhh dear
You're thick as shit too then, aren't you Amy?

'we had sex everytime we met, 5 times'
Yes, definitely a full on relationship. 5 days worth.
Craig David eat your heart out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
I actually thought Lauren would be a good mum. It was all she had ever wanted, didnโ€™t grow up with her mum and I thought sheโ€™d put her life and soul into Larose but it couldnโ€™t be further from the truth. Lauren is so messed up that even her own child canโ€™t make her want to be a better person/grow up. She is so self indulged and obsessed with her own looks that she is severely neglecting the needs of that baby. Sheโ€™s not like any other 6 month old Iโ€™ve come into contact with and I have 4 of my own. They want to be exploring and looking around or grabbing whatโ€™s in your hand and all Larose does is sit there with a vacant look. I feel so sad for her.

Lauren if you do read here, please put the phone down, go to some baby and toddler groups, let Larose lay on the floor to explore or sit her up with some toys. INTERACT WITH HER IN SOME WAY! You are failing as a mother! Change now and you might be able to claw it back before itโ€™s too late.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear this is such an iconic picture now with the leaning tower of Big Ben and bewful girl would love if you could do you magic and put her real face in so we can admire it for itโ€™s true โ€œbeautyโ€ โ€ฆplease!!!

View attachment 1042810

Would love to admire the photo how Charlie sees it in real life
The leaning tower of Big Ben looooool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx .

Just made ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16441082675830.jpg

We Love you Pom! I think I was on the first thread. Who else is an OG?

EDIT- a classic from the first thread.

View attachment 1041875
Thank you love Pom ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
I

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart