Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice on yesterday‘s Instagram when Lauren was asking about new TV programmes for Larose, she mentioned that ‘when she popped her head round the corner, she could see the baby laughing and smiling at Cocomelon’? So, she’s not even in the same room as her 7 month old baby? I used to feel bad about dashing to the loo and leaving my children alone for a minute! Having said that, it’s bloody hard being on your own with a baby and another one on the way.
I noticed that too! Bit of a weird thing to say considering she previously made a point of saying that she NEVER leaves her.

Reactions: 17
I just find it really frightening that there is so much info out there for new mums plus friends and family that you can get advice from and yet she is plonking this poor child in front of a tv and hoping that does the parenting for her.
I used to teach high school kids and you could spot the tit parenting a mile off. No natural curiosity, could give you the ins and outs of every Love Island episode but didn’t know who the PM was. The fact she is stunting her from birth is so sad to see. I hope and pray she finds books or some form of creativity to life for her and her unborn sister and make something of their lives that isn’t duck face pouts and tit jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just find it really frightening that there is so much info out there for new mums plus friends and family that you can get advice from and yet she is plonking this poor child in front of a tv and hoping that does the parenting for her.
I used to teach high school kids and you could spot the tit parenting a mile off. No natural curiosity, could give you the ins and outs of every Love Island episode but didn’t know who the PM was. The fact she is stunting her from birth is so sad to see. I hope and pray she finds books or some form of creativity to life for her and her unborn sister and make something of their lives that isn’t duck face pouts and tit jobs.
I work in early years and like you I can tell when the screen is childcare at home. Children just don’t know how to play with toys, how to communicate and some even come in with an America YouTube accent it’s scary, I hope Lauren puts Larose into a nursery when Lasequel comes along. At least then she will learn basic skills and have professional input.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Something like this?!

1643974523148.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please no Lozza, we are all ready traumatised looking at your face, we really dont need to see you giving birth 🤢🤮View attachment 1038978
So the content will be her being a pregnant mother, putting makeup on behind a filter, whilst her baby (whose age she’s unclear on) sits in front of a television developing a screen addiction.

Also has she taken Chaz’s knock-off bangle off him? She appears to be wearing two.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice on yesterday‘s Instagram when Lauren was asking about new TV programmes for Larose, she mentioned that ‘when she popped her head round the corner, she could see the baby laughing and smiling at Cocomelon’? So, she’s not even in the same room as her 7 month old baby? I used to feel bad about dashing to the loo and leaving my children alone for a minute! Having said that, it’s bloody hard being on your own with a baby and another one on the way.
Come to think of it, LaUnfortunate is probably best left alone and to her own devices then interacted with by her dimwit of a mother 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it seems she’s peed her dad off again after she’s said “haven’t seen them in ages”. I guess her going back to her coke head ma/supplier was the icing on the cake for the dad. now she’s lost that support she’s gonna struggle with two.
Dad is probably anticipating being saddled with two babies to look after when Lozza does exactly what her mother did with her - dump them on him and his wife.

Imagine if she uploaded a vlog and it turned out she really is a ‘hands on she never alone’ mother and that she’s just crap at selecting what to upload to IG 😂 I would take it allll back (and be happy for the lil one) until then……

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Small tip lozzzz ..... try the deepest brown tit stain filter, that our ` ronseal amy ` uses 🤷‍♀️ .... this point scoring is getting ridiculous .... behaviour like this ... is expected from some clueless young teen, in order to show the boyfriend what he's missing, and the other woman how ` bewwful ` you are, what she's up against :LOL: .... its immature, and quite cringeworthy to witness 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ .... we all know this is not you .. not even close ... ` the comedy show that is lozzaass life ... continues ` :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... as for dating after you have the second ... stop talking crap, we know, how desperate you are, and that you have taken him back already, but for the time being, he's on the naughty step, in order to prove to you, that he can keep it in his trousers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Please no Lozza, we are all ready traumatised looking at your face, we really dont need to see you giving birth 🤢🤮View attachment 1038978
I was looking for a new comedy program to give me a laugh after a long day at work.
Looks like Lozzas YT channel might be just what I’m looking for. Could be comedy gold 😂

Filming her “everyday life” so let’s think what highlights we could be treated to, here’s her upcoming video titles :

*Soft and pretty yung gel makeup routine.

*How to turn on the tv for your baby gel.

*How to fill up your car with petrol.

*How to walk in a pub car park.

*How to avoid wind machines when out and about.

*How to make sweetcorn surprise.

*How to clean a sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Small tip lozzzz ..... try the deepest brown tit stain filter, that our ` ronseal amy ` uses 🤷‍♀️ .... this point scoring is getting ridiculous .... behaviour like this ... is expected from some clueless young teen, in order to show the boyfriend what he's missing, and the other woman how ` bewwful ` you are, what she's up against :LOL: .... its immature, and quite cringeworthy to witness 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ .... we all know this is not you .. not even close ... ` the comedy show that is lozzaass life ... continues ` :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... as for dating after you have the second ... stop talking crap, we know, how desperate you are, and that you have taken him back already, but for the time being, he's on the naughty step, in order to prove to you, that he can keep it in his trousers
Looking at those photos side by side is quite shocking and actually a bit sad. She's composed this completely fase image of herself online now that is so far removed from reality, and the worst bit is she probably truly believes that's what she looks like. Can't wait to see the YouTube video...

Those 'new' headshots look like they are from a few years (and faces) ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve no problem with kids watching tv. When mine were small it was a life saver at times but I thinking more for toddlers - pop them in front of tv while you make the dinner or put out the washing. A six month old should not be watching tv. Absolutely no need for it. Poor baba is being totally deprived ☹
Not gonna lie my daughter learned the alphabet from watching Countdown every afternoon with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lozza, listen to this youtube intro - it sums it all up

OMG! I heard the first line and I’m immediately ten again! The theme tune to every school holiday without fail!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.