Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
MISS TRUNCHBULL?! Anyone else see it?! I’d ask Pom to re-make the film poster (with Lalostandfound as Matilda) but I bet she’s swamped atm with this golden era of Loz content!!

One for tonight 💖🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

What did I say about coco melon? Threads ago now 🙄 Lozza must find these threads move to fast for her now 😂

As for Amy, we’ll, you know, I actually rather like her! That “delusional” post is simplistic perfection!! Lozza will be reeling.

Ooh Lozza inspired weddings?! Here for it!
oh @Pom Bear if you have time please please please photoshop a side pony on that bridesmaid pic of loz!!!! Begging 🙏
and
That’s a the one pom! With her dad 😂 at your leisure my lovely- you must be inundated- never fails to make me chuckle!

Loving the savaloypeenloz 😂😂😂😂
Thank you 😀❤💕💖🤗😘 xx.
It's a good job I didn't make it last night when tired as I thought pony as in horse lol 😄 x.

I've also added a blue scrunchie which I think was mentioned as well. 💕😘 xx.

Resizer_16439993000540.jpg

I made the fringe the same colour of the side pony.. I googled funny side pony tail and this what cropped up which I used but the words made me laugh 😄🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16439994780690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
‘Nothing in touched it’s how it is and I think looks cool’ oh my god! where to start, where to begin….I just can’t.

Can’t wait to see our big geww’s mug on the clock face later on. After all she’s got more faces than Big Ben.
I didn't know if to put the same face on each clock but went for two different ones instead 😄😄😄😘 xx.
Got two other pics to put on later that was requested yesterday as well I will space them out abit 🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16441550483232.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
LaRoast is saying to LaWolfie ‘she’ll be on her phone again soon so we can both make a run for it if you like; she thinks I can’t walk but Dad’s shown me how he did a runner’

77A2DF1D-8BD2-47DA-B401-DA77EEAEE4C8.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsGripperStebson

For anyone who had an ounce of sympathy for this buffoon, just read that entire Q&A and understand what a self-obsessed, self-important twat she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I remember us tattlers laughing about her Amazon wishlist awhile back. Most people put sexy underwear or Jewellery on their wishlist so that buyers buy it and ask the person to model it and take pictures of it. Not Goodger, her Amazon wishlist from her OF buyers is a washing machine !! Maybe she’s going to dry hump the washing machine and sell those pictures 😂😂

From todays Mirror article:
View attachment 1032174

Loooooool can someone put her in the washing machine to shut her up abit 😄😄 x..

Resizer_16437381661280.jpg

Nope I'm been too mean 🤔 that's not right..it's too much of a tight fit.

She needs a big industrial one instead to fit in 😀 x

Resizer_16437381661281.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
Very early thread suggestion:
All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid
Is making Big Loz flip her lid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Prosecuted? Hahahaha, I’m waiting for the police to kick my door in and arrest me for calling Lauren Goodger a Virgo perfectionist on a gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

JakeM

VIP Member
What an ugly couple
Seriously Mark and Michelle are couple goals! 😍
These two are so far away
Proper Jeremy Kyle goals
Oh my God, could you imagine them on Jeremy Kyle?

'Welcome back everyone, today we are joined by a couple looking for DNA results. We have Charles Drury on the show'

'So Charles, what happened'

'Well Jeremy, me and me girlfriend had a baybeh in July and there have been rumours on Tattle, not that av been on there, about a waiter at Sheesh being the father'

'…Ok then, we have Lauren Goodger on the show'

*Lauren struts her stuff out onto the stage*

'So Lauren, what do you have to say about that?'

'Yeah but no but yeah but no…well babes, a got pregnant in October 2 weeks after me and my Charlie met and a haven’t been to Sheesh since the 3rd of august that year because do you know Michelle Keegan? Well, she’s an absolute bitch who got me banned from there so don’t listen to her because her husband is my ex so shut up or you’re well gonna get beatings!'

*Jeremy looks puzzled*

'Lauren…what?'

'Well Jezza, me and me fella Charlie had our anguw on the 20th of Jultember which means a got pregnant in October'

'Ok Lauren, never mind, let’s just get to the results'

*25 minutes later*

'The DNA results are in, I can now reveal that Charles Drury…is the father of Larose'

*Lauren and Charles run off stage in excitement and decide to film some OF content leaving Jeremy completely confused*

• Haha
  • Heart

Userom

VIP Member
I'm just so pretty, like a soft pretty and people look at me in the street as they cant get over how pretty I am. Filters do nothing for me I only use them for fun, nothing to do with not being confident.. im just so confident. Except when the street paps come at with wind machines but im still just so pretty.

Yeah but no but .... yeah no .. but yeah but no ...

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Lauren Goodger #53 BYG got gravity so strong she can even make Big Ben bend wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Crowbag

VIP Member
It isn't how dim she is that irritates me, people's talents and skills lie in many different areas. Sadly far too many children and adults slip through the net at school or college.

It's the way she preaches to others without making sense. Or making downright dangerous statements, especially about child care.
And the rambling illiterate posts - it's easy to improve them loz, use spell check, get someone to read it through for you. Read it out loud to yourself before pressing that sodding button.

Own it - hold your hands up, say 'my spelling is awful please bear with me', or something along the lines of 'i hope this makes sense!'

But making pompous, arrogant, inaccurate statements riddled with spelling and basic grammar mistakes is just making you look a twit.

Maybe scrap the words and stick to the natural self portraits.
Oh.

Maybe post the occasional photo of you interacting with your daughter.
Oh.

Erm.
Post your daily activities, hobbies and interests?
Oh. Fuck.
Er.

Stay in bed?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36