Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to be "taught" to look people in the eye when I spoke to them, because I was so shy and fearful as a kid. I have thought about this before, I wonder if Larose isn't used to looking at people in the eyes because of the bloody phone camera with the light on, waved into her face all the time. I dearly hope not.

I've read about primary school teachers complaining about children leaving nursery not toilet-trained, unable to hold a pen, with a very minimal vocabulary. We can't say if Larose will end up this way but that sort of neglect just shouldn't be happening in this day and age!

Reactions: 20
Here we see, what is important to lozzza .... editing herself where she does not look human, and filtering herself to duck ... making a bleeping fool of herself on a daily basis, in the media and on IG .. this is the behaviour of teens, who haven't matured enough, to know, right from wrong ... not a woman pushing 40 .... she's looking like an older fatter version of ` ronseal amy ` who ODD BOD shagged .... lozzz is not enjoying her baby or concerned about her 2nd ` pregacy ` .... NO ... instead ... she is ` point scoring ` with some bimbo half her age, in order to win back charlie boy ... these ridiculous photos are for ` amys ` benefit ..... if there is an issue with la`bored ( I have a niece with Special Needs and if anything, I love her just that bit more, we share a strong bond, Im a very proud aunty with everything she does ) ... lozzz is so obsessed, in her thick head .... with having the ` perfect child ` .. which by the way .. doesn't exist, ALL children are precious in their own special ways ... ( she has been filtering the baby since she was born, this clearly shows her messed up mindset .. the baby has not lived up to her expectations, she is not ` perfect ` in lozzaas mind ) .. she is delusional, lives in her own bubble .. she ONLY sees what she wants to see, and completely ignores reality .... I once knew this guy, and he was very similar ... he lived his life in complete delusion ... For example ... if something were happening before his very eyes, and I were present, seeing the same thing ... HIS version ( which didnt happen ) was the one he would go with, he was insistent .. and no one could change his mind ... I had to distance myself from him, as it was very exhausting being around him, everything in his life, was delusional, fairy tales, LIES ... he lived firmly in his own world, and I think this is what she does .. she will only see, what she wants to see ... everything else goes straight over her head

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
LaRoast is saying to LaWolfie ‘she’ll be on her phone again soon so we can both make a run for it if you like; she thinks I can’t walk but Dad’s shown me how he did a runner’

77A2DF1D-8BD2-47DA-B401-DA77EEAEE4C8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
she's out out. Of all the outfits to dress her in she's put Labairn in one of her old tops and a Rab Nesbitt bandage round her head 🤷‍♀️

1643561004969.png

1643560785075.png
1643560842879.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So the other mummies are playing with the kids. Goodgers sat there weigh Laulie on her lap and Goodgers on her phone.

And I think she’s wearing see through leggings. Vomit 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s at a kids birthday party with friends. I hope that would be a great opportunity for Larose to get some playtime in and some great social interaction with other children…..
Awwww I bet that’s what she’s like all the time. That poor baby no interaction at all , apart from when she’s filming her for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I had to be "taught" to look people in the eye when I spoke to them, because I was so shy and fearful as a kid. I have thought about this before, I wonder if Larose isn't used to looking at people in the eyes because of the bloody phone camera with the light on, waved into her face all the time. I dearly hope not.

I've read about primary school teachers complaining about children leaving nursery not toilet-trained, unable to hold a pen, with a very minimal vocabulary. We can't say if Larose will end up this way but that sort of neglect just shouldn't be happening in this day and age!
I taught primary for many years and it's definitely true.

Parents complaining that we wouldn't allow a child in nappies to start school unless there was a medical condition.
Children shitting on the floor during assembly because it's what they did at home or (at home) they wore nappies all the time ('it's easier'). We had one who literally crapped as he walked in his classroom, most days. He didn't have a clue about using a toilet.
Children who had no idea what a pencil was for, that hadn't even used crayons for a good scribble (in one case I had to literally teach the parents, show them how to encourage him to scrawl, bought them crayons, pencils and paper from petty cash. Not because I was some saint but because it was part of my SEN role).
On and on.

And that was in a nice Yorkshire town, not some lost sink estate.
And before the tinternet, mobile phones, etc.
(loved teaching there btw)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So the other mummies are playing with the kids. Goodgers sat there weigh Laulie on her lap and Goodgers on her phone.

They are normal leggings . Just five sizes too small. Our bewful gel is a size 8 remember 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Probably not meant to be, the fabric is just stretched to the max by those thunder thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s at a kids birthday party with friends. I hope that would be a great opportunity for Larose to get some playtime in and some great social interaction with other children…..
Just watched her stories. That baby didn’t crack a single smile once. Big Loz doesn’t say a thing to her to even try encourage her. LaMiserable looks sadder than ever 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Lasadface was looking around at others at the party too and Lauren doesn’t even notice 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.