Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6C60FE6D-0C97-4215-AFAE-5456DF5854D1.jpeg
no shock from loz here. Always attacking the other girl, your men always stray because of YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just thinking.
It's hard to accept, but there's a chance that
Laureen isn't quite Russel Grant level of fizzik.

She’s missed the bins, twice, but she also missed hallowe'en and the opportunity to stick laprop into a pumpkin whilst wearing the classy outfit loz ordered (too late for it to arrive in time).

Come on loz, you've pretty much got the body shape right but you really need to work on accuracy.
And personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate these….my mate has a pair (hers are probably fake) and I think they look awful! 😂
Same. If anyone they suit tall slim people who have thin legs. Why not just buy a nice pair of adidas shoes. At least they are real and look way better.

Reactions: 10
I taught primary for many years and it's definitely true.

Parents complaining that we wouldn't allow a child in nappies to start school unless there was a medical condition.
Children shitting on the floor during assembly because it's what they did at home or (at home) they wore nappies all the time ('it's easier'). We had one who literally crapped as he walked in his classroom, most days. He didn't have a clue about using a toilet.
Children who had no idea what a pencil was for, that hadn't even used crayons for a good scribble (in one case I had to literally teach the parents, show them how to encourage him to scrawl, bought them crayons, pencils and paper from petty cash. Not because I was some saint but because it was part of my SEN role).
On and on.

And that was in a nice Yorkshire town, not some lost sink estate.
And before the tinternet, mobile phones, etc.
(loved teaching there btw)
I taught primary for 20+ years in some rough areas of Manchester, it makes me despair when I see these beautiful youngsters that are literally ignored by parents. Babies are heaven's gift to parents and should be cherished and loved, not used for instagram likes or free begs.
Most of the kids I taught had never even seen the seaside 20 miles away by the age of 10, walked to school aged 4 as mum was on a 'job' or too busy with new 'revolving door' daddy, kids where they are the 7th of 8 and at school with their auntie, uncle who were younger than them and in the class with both their cousins and nephews. (not all areas are like this of course, just some of the rougher areas I've taught in).

I got so fed up of seeing excited children eager to meet their mum/dad at the school gates but they were too busy on their phones to notice. These same parents are the ones who think all teaching should happen at school and in normal experience are the ones who didn't do well at school themselves (but of course it was the schools' faults). They're the ones who can't afford to pay for school dinners but have the latest mobiles, acrylic nails and their kids wear designer shoes. (generalising again-please don't take offense).

Helping your child is the backbone of all teaching. Showing them how to hold a crayon, tracing letters, learning the alphabet and simple number work is like lightening for learning in the early years. Surely this is obvious? Lafedup is already a summer baby. She will be one of the youngest in her class with some 10 months older than her and strides ahead in learning.

Now as I'm not teaching I see the same type of parents letting their kids run riot in supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, public transport, pubs etc where these kind of parents are so busy checking their status online, talking tit to their mates on their phone or taking selfies, these kids are so desperate for attention they learn to misbehave to get their attention, as any attention, including being shouted at, is better than none. Then the parents claim they have ADHD....

Last time I flew there was a family with 4 little ones- not a book, pen, crayon, toy or game between them and they spent the whole flight screaming, fighting, struggling and running up and down the aisles whilst the parents sighed and shouted (whilst checking their phones). In between their misbehaviour they were leaning through the gap in the seats, oh joy, so the other passengers could child mind for their parents for free. It was their fault their children were misbehaving, no one else's.

But these feckless parents spend their time blaming the world when they can't afford child care, or if their kids misbehave- it's always someone else's fault or problem. Or some, like Lafirst, withdraw and become sullen.

Just like any newborn, whether it be a kitten, an elephant calf or a Labored, they need stimulation, they need to learn how to interact with this world. So propping up LaLiedown isn't good, she needs playing with, she should be laughing, giggling, mimicking what she sees by now. It breaks my heart to see such a sad baby.

Sorry rant over xx

But she is carrying 2 watermelons lol
(or is that 4- 2 at the front, 2 at the back)

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Rhianna is pregnant! Bewful girl will be raging she took her thunder away from her! Probably say she copied off her too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now as I'm not teaching I see the same type of parents letting their kids run riot in supermarkets, shopping malls, restaurants, public transport, pubs etc where these kind of parents are so busy checking their status online, talking tit to their mates on their phone or taking selfies, these kids are so desperate for attention they learn to misbehave to get their attention, as any attention, including being shouted at, is better than none. Then the parents claim they have ADHD....
My cousin, who is a paediatric nurse (!), did just that. Her (ex) husband was lucky enough to pay for private schooling for her daughter but the mum blamed her poor grasp of literacy and numeracy on ADHD and all sorts of other excuses. Yet her daughter would say "mum, you always say you're too busy to help" and didn't seem to interact with her, show her affection, even have fun with her in public. Whenever she did give her attention, she seemed to infantalise her.

Then there were the outlandish accusations and stories she told about the ex, think of the very worst thing you could accuse a father of doing to his daughter. She would tell people she'd just met about this (I suspect, as it made people feel sorry for her and gave her the attention she craved). And she said the ex husband's new girlfriend was a dominatrix and a prostitute (she told people in my mum's church this - the pastor had to take her aside and have a word about how to behave appropriately with people she barely knew).

TL;DR: She ended up losing custody of her daughter to the dad - the girl, my niece (sadly, we're not that close), is now nearly 20 - and barely even sees her or talks to her (I assume, reading between the lines, the daughter hates her guts).

This cousin is still a nurse, btw, though I think she doesn't do anything too involved now. Last I heard she was working with a team doing COVID injections. I wouldn't even trust her with a needle (I think there's something else going on with her, tbf).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.