Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get over her choosing to pout at the camera rather than actually engage with her baby. ☹ She’s the perfect age to be in that ball pit playing with other kids but she’s just being ignored as usual. Lauren is in for some land when she has the new baby. I really hope public health nurses are keeping an eye on her.

Reactions: 14
I feel so sad for that little girl 💔 she should be wriggling out of her mums arms trying to get in that ball pit ! Poor girl just gets shoved in a jumperoo or on a pillow 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What the hell is this? She is so delusional putting filters on her baby. Makes me so sad for the little one, won’t even know what she actually looked like as a baby when she grows up…
That is actually terrifying. The filter. The clothes. The look in Larose’s eyes.

I totally agree, Loz has lost sense of reality - she thinks she looks more like the Instagram photos she manipulates, so she has no qualms about putting them in frames around her house. She’ll start doing the same thing with Larose’s photos so the poor thing will have no normal childhood photos.

Saying that Big Loz has taken to photoshopping her back catalogue of childhood pics too, she’ll probably burn and delete the originals.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I actually thought Lauren would be a good mum. It was all she had ever wanted, didn’t grow up with her mum and I thought she’d put her life and soul into Larose but it couldn’t be further from the truth. Lauren is so messed up that even her own child can’t make her want to be a better person/grow up. She is so self indulged and obsessed with her own looks that she is severely neglecting the needs of that baby. She’s not like any other 6 month old I’ve come into contact with and I have 4 of my own. They want to be exploring and looking around or grabbing what’s in your hand and all Larose does is sit there with a vacant look. I feel so sad for her.

Lauren if you do read here, please put the phone down, go to some baby and toddler groups, let Larose lay on the floor to explore or sit her up with some toys. INTERACT WITH HER IN SOME WAY! You are failing as a mother! Change now and you might be able to claw it back before it’s too late.

Reactions: 42
If she filters her pictures any more she'll start to look like an 8-bit computer game character. Surely her friends must think she's a melt? Or are they all as self-obsessed as her? A true friend would sit you down and tell you the truth.

Reactions: 13
What the hell is this? Why would she filter her child like this? Poor LaHelpme, she’ll never be able to look back at accurate videos and photos of herself as a baby when she’s older.
its disgusting, self obsessed narc, laroast has no chance, fancy growing up knowing you were filtered as a baby, self esteem will be on the floor

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What the hell is this? Why would she filter her child like this? Poor LaHelpme, she’ll never be able to look back at accurate videos and photos of herself as a baby when she’s older.
What the actual duck.

Reactions: 12
I just thought that , just blank stares no laughing , she’s constantly on her phone and filming her. It’s must have something to do with that. I can’t believe no ones picked This up tbh
Same as Jake quickendens kid ..

Reactions: 13
You've missed 6 months of your daughter's life lauren, and you will never get them back.

All because you are desperate for that perfect photo, the one that only exists in your warped (literally) head.

You're bleeping pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.