Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one question interested me. I noticed a couple of days ago that celebrity hairstylist a few of them use (IamJamesJohnson) had deleted her pictures off his Instagram i think one really old one is left. And heā€™s not following her anymore either. He does his own hair extensions. So sheā€™s either fucked him off in the last couple of weeks and heā€™s no longer working with her or sheā€™s working with him?? But why would he unfollow her and delete her pictures. He does KPs and whole lot of other celebs stuff. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s stolen his idea and now going to try and sell extensions like every other idiot on the planet.
F67558FD-F5C3-4502-B139-A984489C8F81.png

Didnā€™t they leave Labored with her dad 5 mins after she was born to go for a 20 course breakfast ? Iā€™m sure they did.

She is full of tit.
Yes they did!!! Thatā€™s right.

Reactions: 11
So she's doing something exciting soon?
Rating vaginas as well as dicks?
Leaving the house more than once a week?
Posting a pic without a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She literally answered 5 bleeping questions. Why even bother?? Complete attention seeking ploy to have a bunch of muppets tell her how great she is before bed time!

Reactions: 16
She literally answered 5 bleeping questions. Why even bother?? Complete attention seeking ploy to have a bunch of muppets tell her how great she is before bed time!
All written by her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I canā€™t find that daily fail article on her šŸ„“

Slow news day, about 4 articles about various zelebs OF accounts:rolleyes:

The comments are pretty funny though such as ā€œLaurens dirty hamburgerā€ - feel like that needs to feature in the next thread title šŸ˜‚

299ABFC2-4E6C-480F-B833-CC7BD03F6121.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1033111I asked if he wanted to get back with Laurenā€™s sink. I imagine Iā€™ll be blocked soon
Someone, repeat all the beggy posts BYG has on Instagram.

Don't forget to put SEND HELP at the beginning of your question: SEND HELP Anyone know any windscreen repair companies? SEND HELP Do you know anyone who can clean my sofa?

Hopefully the thick mouth-breathing, sink-wanking dullard gets spammed to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, in Lozzeraptor's world I think she thinks she got something out of it!

> Copied Charlie to let him know she's watching šŸ‡

> Pretended to get a 'you're fit' msg and replied so are you : trying to make Ch'arg jealous as she has the mental capacity of a snail šŸŒ

> Excuse to share a ridiculously filtered picture that looks nothing like her, but in her head, makes her look good šŸ¤”

> Make out that she has 'fans' & they think she's a good mum šŸ¤„

> Reason to share for the 10000th time that her hair is all her own (as if it matters when the rest of her is plastic-not-fantastic, she ain't no all natural bewful yun gel) šŸ™„

> Gets to share that she's 'got something exciting coming' ... if it's anything as exciting as her 50subscriber YouTube channel, I bet Ronseal Amy is quaking in her boots šŸ‘¢ (the emoji theme is lost at this point, sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So whatā€™s she promised to date now
- you tube videos
- hair extensions
- Laulie designer clothes
- L&C for sale items ā€œheaps of home stuff coming this weekā€
- going to dubia
- loaded heaps more content on OF but the content loaded numbers hasnā€™t changed yet. Unless sheā€™s posting pay per views. Donā€™t know if that changes the stats.
Lying dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So whatā€™s she promised to date now
- you tube videos
- hair extensions
- Laulie designer clothes
- L&C for sale items ā€œheaps of home stuff coming this weekā€
- going to dubia
- loaded heaps more content on OF but the content loaded numbers hasnā€™t changed yet. Unless sheā€™s posting pay per views. Donā€™t know if that changes the stats.
Lying dimwit.
PPV on private messages donā€™t show on stats but if she posts a PPV on the main feed itā€™ll show as a post. I donā€™t believe she has any active subscribers for a few months, no sane person would stay subbed at $50 a month with no new posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know what it is....
KP, LG and Katona Only Fans special
All 3 bewful gels for Ā£2.99 one night only!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
God she is so transparent it's painful. She is stuck in teenager validation tactics mode at the age of 30-whatever she is.

Why is she even hinting at having her own extension line or collab when she's at pains to deny she has extensions? Where is the link, then? who is going to be looking into buying clips ins, and deciding that Big Lauren Goodger is the natural choice to go with? Based on WHAT?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PPV on private messages donā€™t show on stats but if she posts a PPV on the main feed itā€™ll show as a post. I donā€™t believe she has any active subscribers for a few months, no sane person would stay subbed at $50 a month with no new posts.
Thanks. So basically like last time she said sheā€™s loading a whole lot of pictures up she didnā€™t. And now sheā€™s said it again. Isnā€™t that just fraud. She has zero morals. Canā€™t stand her. Sheā€™s so horrible and nasty and mean. What a bad apple she is.

Reactions: 16
Hi Lauren who is this a picture of?
Why does she do it to herself?
Letā€™s have a side by side pic of you in that awfull life insurance add and your pregnancy reveal shall we
The real you
No filters
Dream on baby gurl dream on!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.