Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it probs consists of getting her hair and nails done and a shopping centre ☹
And even if they did go to park, it will all be about fatty and the camera and getting good angles and shots. She won’t pay any attention to the kid when the camera is off.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Made my day Pom! 😂 Keep ‘em coming! You’re the beating heart of this thread. xx
That's lovely to hear and thank you too 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

I just realised I've been on this thread for just over a year now 🥰 x.

An old pic from a year back I made but I don't remember putting on here..Loz's car 😄 ...

Resizer_16115642981422.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That's lovely to hear and thank you too 🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

I just realised I've been on this thread for just over a year now 🥰 x.

An old pic from a year back I made but I don't remember putting on here..Loz's car 😄 ...

View attachment 1041781
We Love you Pom! I think I was on the first thread. Who else is an OG?

EDIT- a classic from the first thread.

80D2C51E-028A-4575-9FCF-D9A36386E153.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They seem to be in Central London for a day out ... sadly, this will be for her pointless crappy youtube content ... its only taken the dim beggy bleep 7 months year old ..... to take the lil one out for a decent trip, some fresh air:mad::mad: ... ONLY if there is something to gain for herself, not the child, will this twit get off her fat lazy arse, and MOVE .... I cant stand either of them, but do feel he genuinely loves his daughter, the photos of them together, shows the joy and happiness in the baby's eyes when she is with him, there is a warm connection which is clear ... something we never see with her mother .. as mentioned in previous post, he maybe a crap partner by cheating, but that dosent mean, he cant be a good father .. got a feeling lozzza is the type that will use the child to get what she wants ... she's immature, very tit for tat, not that bright ( Id imagine he's the same ... both thick as two planks :rolleyes::rolleyes: )... I can just see her, giving him an ultimatum .... ` If you stay with me, make this work ... you`ll see your daughter ... If you dont ... you wont ` .... I think she's a difficult bleep behind closed doors, which is why, she dosent seem to have many friends, or family in her life ... she recently said ... she's alone with baby and pregnancy ... I think that speaks volumes🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Rumour flying about that it’s a really toxic relationship and they have fisty cuffs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder what happened to BYG's Youtube debut yesterday? I was hoping she'd show us her all you can eat technique in that Harvester yesterday (she's probably got her own version of Alan's Big Plate she takes to every restaurant).
I imagine she goes for the snake technique opens her lower mandibles and tips it down whole before retreating to her bed to digest!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Memories for a 7 month year old? She really is a thick cuntc

Another cracker for the photo shop diaries. I know Big Ben has had work done on it recently but the whole building looks like it’s falling into the River Thames by her face …. Also …. Whose face is that?!
Soooo..if Lauren goes to Italy and poses next to the Leaning Tower Of Pisa, it'll be straight? :unsure: (By the way, I bet my last penny she'd spell it PIZZA
🍕).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.