Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stills of Larose today have really rubbed me up the wrong way (I know it was a video on Lardy Loz's Insta originally). I'm starting to wonder about Lauren's grasp on reality...Photoshopping your face so that you barely have a nose is laughable, but, she shaves inches off her body and chubby face all the time. We kinda expect blurred, glitchy, manipulated pictures and videos of her, and we laugh at her vanity.

But including a beautiful baby in your delusion and self-obsession is disgusting and I think we're right to be worried about her negative influence on Larose. She should be ashamed of herself posting such a filtered video of a baby - she's made her look like Casper the ghost!

Leave her out of it, Lauren. You are a disgrace.

And while I'm at it - get off your fat arse and take her outside/actually play with her, look in her eyes, talk to her, teach her things, introduce her to people. Don't just plonk her somewhere just out of sight and stare at your phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That might be an image challenge for Pom Bear - Find Lauren's Nose (probably surprising she's got one if her coke habit is anything like her mother's). I wonder if the mum is staying with her as "help" or whether it was just gossip? She's not appearing in her socials, anyway.

Weirdly, on Lauren's Twitter the various Tweets alleging the mum was catfishing men with ancient photos and begging for coke still remain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry about the double post - accidentally posted twice from a spare account!

I was really rooting for Lauren to be a good, attentive mother. She doesn’t have to be the perfect mother Theresa and I’m the last person to mum-shame as I don’t have kids myself, but interact with your child! Stop photoshopping smiles onto her and using beauty filters and eye-bleeping the camera while you’re holding your sweet, innocent infant daughter! Take her to feed the ducks at the park! Her obsession with herself is honestly frightening. She’s so afraid of people seeing the real her that she is denying her child of actual fresh air. My friend has a daughter who is the same age as Larose who is so alert and giggly, wants to eat and grab everything. It’s honestly so sad to see Larose so … vacant. Lights are on by no ones home.

I’m like 99% sure most of us on here would be a bit more lenient and actually respect her a little more if she just tried with her child. I’d rather see photos of her looking like a mess but still playing with her baby or walking her to the park or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can see the resemblance to Laureen in this pic of Ronseal Amy! Face filtered to oblivion and vacant stare...
Up your game loz.
Time to filter out the pupils of your eyes.
Will go well with your missing nose.

It's like the invisible man, slowly vanishing feature by feature.
Soon there'll just be a floating scrunchie and a lingering aroma of goose fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You know part of the problem here is the papers and mags that allow these idiots to dictate that any picture used has got to be filtered and therefore perpetuate the myth that they are all exactly the same height, weight and shape not exceeding a size 8.
It's catch 22, they want to sell the damn things so telling lies is ok so long as the money go round continues and if one of these z Listers gets too old, fat or ugly there's another one exactly the same waiting to take their place.
I honestly very often can't tell one from another and then they realise that and along comes Amy, complete with a Ronseal finish but still Photoshoped to duck!
I often wonder if they spent half the time and effort spent looking for their 15 minutes of fame and an easy life better, they might actually achieve something of value not only to themselves but to society in general but more importantly their children that deserve better than what thick shits like Lozza provide.

Reactions: 14
Yet another face and since when does a pregnant stomach have angles??
Screenshot_20220130-233906_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220130-234025_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Those pics of larose looking so sad at a children's party 🥺 She lays in bed all day with that child like Jake Quickenden with his baby. Both babies are vacant and similar. I noticed she's bought a jumper roo and a bumboo seat thing after reading here,so let's hope she sees this thread and takes note. She should try a blanket on the floor with all her toys and plonk larose in the middle so she can sit,roll and play with her toys. Maybe larose is quiet and shy but to never smile not even when her mum coos at her is alarming.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I know she's not heavily pregnant (yet, though I know some dispute her dates already) but I wouldn't wear sliders to a toddler/baby party. You usually need to be quite nifty on your feet with young ones around. Even if she's just carrying Larose, she might slip or trip.
Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 00-05-55 Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on he...png

Surely there's got to be people at that party who aren't so keen on her and are taking unfiltered pictures? Send 'em in if you're reading here!

Reactions: 14
They’re those awful fake balenciaga knitted elasticy sock trainer things. I bet they’re leave ribbed impressions around her cankles 😂😂

lawose being so vacant and inactive is alarming to us normal folk, but I’m going to assume with bygs Neanderthal brain she’s mistaking all of baybay gews calmness as her being a content baby- which adds up to loz being a great mum and everything she’s doing must be right cuz look she’s jussuch a quiet bewfuw baybay gew aw da tyme

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They’re those awful fake balenciaga knitted elasticy sock trainer things. I bet they’re leave ribbed impressions around her cankles 😂😂

lawose being so vacant and inactive is alarming to us normal folk, but I’m going to assume with bygs Neanderthal brain she’s mistaking all of baybay gews calmness as her being a content baby- which adds up to loz being a great mum and everything she’s doing must be right cuz look she’s jussuch a quiet bewfuw baybay gew aw da tyme
I had no idea what they looked like. OMG, they ming. They ming hard!
Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 01-01-35 balenciaga knitted elastic my sock trainer - Google Search.png

Here you are, Lauren, if you're reading this: https://legitgrails.com/blogs/balenciaga/how-to-spot-fake-balenciaga-speed-trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Footwear of choice for fat fucks. You only have to bend down the once as they’re 2 in 1 sock/shoes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You've missed 6 months of your daughter's life lauren, and you will never get them back.

All because you are desperate for that perfect photo, the one that only exists in your warped (literally) head.

You're bleeping pathetic.
I try and snap so many photos of me and boy, most of them I look horrific (no make up etc) BUT they are my fave, natural shots. I look back and they are beautiful now to me. I don’t share these photos because they are private and for me or him as he grows up. PUT THE FILTERS AWAY AND RNJOY THAT BABY GEL

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.