Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious on her latest video?! She’s trying to get a 6 month old away from Cocomelon and limit the amount of time she has in front of it but it’s hard cos she likes to see Larose happy and smiling….. SHES 6 MONTHS OLD!!! Just don’t put the tv on. Interact with her yourself. Take her out. Show her animals/colours/people in REAL LIFE!!! That baby is absolutely dead behind the eyes. Think it says a lot that she’ll smile and laugh at the tv but not you Loz!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Very early thread suggestion:
All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid
Is making Big Loz flip her lid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here’s a tip for you Lauren, Turn the bleeping TV off. Stop using it as childcare and take Laneglected to sensory class! 🤯

Is she serious on her latest video?! She’s trying to get a 6 month old away from Cocomelon and limit the amount of time she has in front of it but it’s hard cos she likes to see Larose happy and smiling….. SHES 6 MONTHS OLD!!! Just don’t put the tv on. Interact with her yourself. Take her out. Show her animals/colours/people in REAL LIFE!!! That baby is absolutely dead behind the eyes. Think it says a lot that she’ll smile and laugh at the tv but not you Loz!
i just can’t with her. Get things done, make phone calls ect when the the baby is sleeping. That poor thing is missing out on so much just being shoved in front of a tv all the time. There’s nothing wrong with screen time in moderation but that baby is getting no engagement elsewhere. Who on earth asks for tv show recommendations for a bleeping 6 month old baby. Honestly! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does this yoga means she's actually going outside? In the weather? Wearing flipflops?
OMG get the paparazzi round there immediately!!
Leaving Lacocomelonaddict for the very first time? Surely not?! I may be wrong but I’m sure she posted stories doing yoga at home when pregnant last time.

I don’t think the world is ready for our BYG in yoga pants 🧘🏼‍♀️. So soft, so pretty, so flexible.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m at work so I can’t listen BSPYG (bewful soft petty yung gel) story - I might take a toilet break so I can put the sound on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What did I say about coco melon? Threads ago now 🙄 Lozza must find these threads move to fast for her now 😂

As for Amy, we’ll, you know, I actually rather like her! That “delusional” post is simplistic perfection!! Lozza will be reeling.

Ooh Lozza inspired weddings?! Here for it!
oh @Pom Bear if you have time please please please photoshop a side pony on that bridesmaid pic of loz!!!! Begging 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Leaving Lacocomelonaddict for the very first time? Surely not?! I may be wrong but I’m sure she posted stories doing yoga at home when pregnant last time.

I don’t think the world is ready for our BYG in yoga pants 🧘🏼‍♀️. So soft, so pretty, so flexible.
Howling!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She'll look like a multi-coloured Saveloy in her yoga gear

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone - long time lurker here; I had to comment today. The baby is breaking my heart ☹😔 something is amiss and I think she needs intervention. My son who is 13 has severe autism and learning difficulties and from the age of 10 months I knew - as he was s different to my eldest 2 boys. He was obsessed with mickey mouse clubhouse and would not take his eyes away from it and was the only thing he connected with. Larose has no bond or connection with her mum, she should be smiling, giggling. She is very delayed in her play and sitting up etc. I hope she gets some help and someone professional notices. I feel so sad seeing her little face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I'd like to see Larose happy and smiling! Maybe baby tv is the bloody problem?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So a day or so late as I've only just stopped myself laughing hysterically and able to type.
Soft and pretty.
Pahhahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhaa.
Soft, pwitty, bewful yung gurl.
You really are a gift to us xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Too much Cocomelon, so wants new TV suggestions. Why? She's 6 months old. It's not like she's bored if it. So confused!

Reactions: 17
I’ve no problem with kids watching tv. When mine were small it was a life saver at times but I thinking more for toddlers - pop them in front of tv while you make the dinner or put out the washing. A six month old should not be watching tv. Absolutely no need for it. Poor baba is being totally deprived ☹

Reactions: 23
I’ve no problem with kids watching tv. When mine were small it was a life saver at times but I thinking more for toddlers - pop them in front of tv while you make the dinner or put out the washing. A six month old should not be watching tv. Absolutely no need for it. Poor baba is being totally deprived ☹
I found it odd when she said she leaves her to watch cocomelon to get things done, when she pops her head round the door Labored is happy and just staring at the TV.

Its been a long time since mine were 6 months old so my memory is fuzzy... but surely at 6 months old you never leave them alone in a room ? Especially propped up on cushions not supervised.

Reactions: 27
My kids are 25 & 22, they didn't watch TV till at least 12 months + and that was just 15/30 mins so I could get lunch done etc. Who the duck plonks a 6 month old in front of a TV. Blood boiling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I found it odd when she said she leaves her to watch cocomelon to get things done, when she pops her head round the door Labored is happy and just staring at the TV.

Its been a long time since mine were 6 months old so my memory is fuzzy... but surely at 6 months old you never leave them alone in a room ? Especially propped up on cushions not supervised.
I wouldn’t have even been that far away from my kid if they were on the bed, he’d be throwing himself off it. To be fair, they were quite slow to sit/crawl/walk, but starting to say words and so interactive at that age. Constant smiles. I am concerned about Laprop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.