Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz keeps posting your beaver all over the internet when you are pregnant and have a daughter already🤢 1-0 Amy. Cha’rg is so lucky to look at that everyday, NOT

Reactions: 12
I really want Amy to happen, we’ll keep getting the “Lauren lookalike“ articles and digs at Charlie boy “cheating” Amy just needs to tone that tanning down. But more Amy please 😂

Good see in the DM all the comments slating Lozza for Onlyfans.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she not just get a normal job. Stop chasing fame and just be a normal mum to her babies. Surely a few likes aren’t worth selling your bits to perverts online. I can’t imagine anything worse tbh when you have a small child and are pregnant.
She actually could set herself up doing botox and fillers in her shed. Cost virtually nothing and makes a bomb. It would mean her actually working though and I'm not sure she's up for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That's a big chin Chaz has got and quite round 😄 x...

Resizer_16437366956671.jpg

Looks like a gormless Desperate Dan 😄😄 x

Resizer_16437366956670.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I really want Amy to happen, we’ll keep getting the “Lauren lookalike“ articles and digs at Charlie boy “cheating” Amy just needs to tone that tanning down. But more Amy please 😂

Good see in the DM all the comments slating Lozza for Onlyfans.
Me too!
Gonna go give her a little follow and some likes and comments
Please Amy come to the dark side (well you already are come to think of it #ronseal 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember us tattlers laughing about her Amazon wishlist awhile back. Most people put sexy underwear or Jewellery on their wishlist so that buyers buy it and ask the person to model it and take pictures of it. Not Goodger, her Amazon wishlist from her OF buyers is a washing machine !! Maybe she’s going to dry hump the washing machine and sell those pictures 😂😂

From todays Mirror article:
View attachment 1032174

Loooooool can someone put her in the washing machine to shut her up abit 😄😄 x..

Resizer_16437381661280.jpg

Nope I'm been too mean 🤔 that's not right..it's too much of a tight fit.

She needs a big industrial one instead to fit in 😀 x

Resizer_16437381661281.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's not even just bad taste it is internet dark racism. The memes from 4chan /b/ are laughing at the man dying because he was black. She is one thick bleeping hideous excuse for a human, keep being a bleep lozza, what goes around comes around
Hmmm. Oldie here. What is 4chan/b/?

Reactions: 3
It’s funny how someone commented Goodger charges £20 to rate a dick. Charlie must be so annoyed he’s missing out helping her do this. Was probably his favorite part of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s almost like Lasodoff is mocking her Mummy by mimicking her here? Obviously she’s too young to do so, but I’d like to think this is a mini member of MENSA pending....
She’s pointing her finger towards her Mother too. Wonder what she was thinking whilst doing that? Had the men in white coats just arrived and she was signposting them to their patient? One can but dream...

That's a big chin Chaz has got and quite round 😄 x...

View attachment 1032472

Looks like a gormless Desperate Dan 😄😄 x

View attachment 1032473
Spot on!! Your aesthetic eye is unrivalled. I’m weak with laughter here!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
353C9C7C-918F-4DD2-9719-0A8E5C2DA4E2.png
I asked if he wanted to get back with Lauren’s sink. I imagine I’ll be blocked soon

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So both doing “ask me anything” Lozza hoping for questions about Charlie and then the DM will then print tomorrow about how brave she is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.