Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mate who she was at Toby Carvery with posted this….
Wonder if that’s why we didn’t get out eagerly anticipated vlog
she’s ok tho - still managing to strike a pose

Let’s wait for bewful gal to compete😂
Amy is the one trying to compare.
But she stands no chance next to our bafta winning, bewful, soft, pretty yunggel who gets a lot of good attention and looks better without a filter.
I mean come on nobody can compete with that that ^

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her mate who she was at Toby Carvery with posted this….
Wonder if that’s why we didn’t get out eagerly anticipated vlog
Car crash my arse.
The bloody tyres burst with the extra potato weight in lozza's gut.

(anyone who takes selfies in a&e is a bleeping twit)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Interesting that she hasn't consulted her good mate little Loz (Lauryn Goodman) for advice on kids tv . . . .
Sorry if this has been already said I’m catching up but Lil Lozza had a revelation for all mums sometime ago, CocoMelon is crack cocaine for kids! Can’t believe Big Loz didn’t know this since they’re usually tonguing each other’s arseholes 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been already said I’m catching up but Lil Lozza had a revelation for all mums sometime ago, CocoMelon is crack cocaine for kids! Can’t believe Big Loz didn’t know this since they’re usually tonguing each other’s arseholes 🤨
She herself even said something like she gets hypnotized by it but still keeps showing it.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Sorry this is off topic but are women paying to see this man’s penis?
Men will send you their willies for free girls, no need to pay hard earned money 🤮😂
Maybe it's enticing because it may look like a soft kinda pretty 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
With her bewful face and voice, thousands hanging on her every word, massive social engagement I reckon lozza will be rolling in money on you tube
Like, share and subscribe eh lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it really annoys me that people still go on about her spell in towie she was a utter witch when she wasnt being filmed to all the others she according to her was the big star she was always late for filming so the others had to stand around the producers were treated badly with her flouncing around she said that she would leave and get her own show in the end she was sacked the way she acts now is the way she is nasty as for Mark he was the main star and scripted to be a badboy going back to nasty fake lauren she was nasty to all the others the time she shouted out when Lucy went up to join them shouting she was fish lips nasty why has she got no friends from towie is that Marks fault no tv work either instead of plastic surgery she should work on her nasty deluded personality that is the reason she can not keep a bloke and has not for all the meetings with producers had any tv work
I ran out of virtual breath reading that !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lil LG will be on the phone to big LG telling her off for baby gel watching crack TV whilst also congratulating her on her new benefits-guaranteed-income no 2 baby. Lil LG herself will be frequenting posh spots with her one posh handbag looking for Mr Walker no 2!

• Haha
Sorry this is off topic but are women paying to see this man’s penis?
Men will send you their willies for free girls, no need to pay hard earned money 🤮😂
An even bigger laugh is Cole Woods whose beansprout appeared on a site for blokes boasting about their GIGANTIC willies. He got torn to shreds obviously :) then got all defensive saying he was going to do "prosecution action" on anyone sharing his pictures without paying him for them LOL

What is it about skanky that makes her blokes all join OF to whang their willies about for money?

Still Ch/Arg has managed to knock Lozza up twice in a year and that must really piss off The Ex no end haha

• Haha
I know we've had the pregnancy revelation, but we never had any scan pics, but she knows it's another girl??? Why no scan pics lozza?
And now a car accident...hmmm , hope I'm wrong

Reactions: 13
it really annoys me that people still go on about her spell in towie she was a utter witch when she wasnt being filmed to all the others she according to her was the big star she was always late for filming so the others had to stand around the producers were treated badly with her flouncing around she said that she would leave and get her own show in the end she was sacked the way she acts now is the way she is nasty as for Mark he was the main star and scripted to be a badboy going back to nasty fake lauren she was nasty to all the others the time she shouted out when Lucy went up to join them shouting she was fish lips nasty why has she got no friends from towie is that Marks fault no tv work either instead of plastic surgery she should work on her nasty deluded personality that is the reason she can not keep a bloke and has not for all the meetings with producers had any tv work
Yep. She's a bleep. Always has been.

Reactions: 10
Re TOWIE, yes the Wrights were awful but she was an obnoxious cow with no redeeming features. She was vile to Lucy and Sam, and although it was clearly "scripted" showed her real (lack of) personality. I have no sympathy for her or the Wrights.

She needs to fade back into obscurity, trouble is she is strong with delusional tendencies.
😂 she will think that’s a compliment. ‘I’ve been told I have strong delusional tendencies. They are very potent. Much more than anyone else’s. Everyone says so and agrees’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.