Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine learned ratios and fractions from watching the horse racing on Saturday afternoons with grandad! He'd give them piles of pennies and he'd be the bookie. Explained "the form" to them and give them a betting slip when they placed their bets, allowed 2 each per race. They'd watch the race and they then had to work out their winnings before he'd payout! Can't see our byg doing that, Lafirstborn and Laspare would have to teach her 😞
Loved your story, warmed my heart this morning ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her Ora is so powerful it can move Big Ben.

Powerful.Soft.Natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Nothing in touched it’s how it is and I think looks cool’ oh my god! where to start, where to begin….I just can’t.

Can’t wait to see our big geww’s mug on the clock face later on. After all she’s got more faces than Big Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Prosecuted? Hahahaha, I’m waiting for the police to kick my door in and arrest me for calling Lauren Goodger a Virgo perfectionist on a gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She actually wrote that….I feel second hand embarrassment for her

It’s easier to say what isn’t touched up in that photo. I don’t know who I’m more embarrassed for, her for saying it or the ‘fans’ that believe her. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s actually quite sad she is so deluded and wastes her time replying to comments defending her clearly “touched” photos. What an existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big Ben ain’t leaning no more, maybe is was just the wind, also love how laboured is looking at her father but not her mother
9365D14D-E713-4966-A0E5-29FFD8955A83.jpeg

AE403A6A-EFD1-4E0E-B9B9-C9E315E5F978.jpeg

• Haha
Fucksake, going to be prosecuted for saying Lozzas a bewful yung girl who’s soft and natural 😂😂. I bagsy top bunk!
Would this be the same "Prosecution Action" wot Cole Woods is fretenin over his limp willy photos? :ROFLMAO:

I have an old mirror called a Fish-eye mirror because it has a convex lens - it makes the reflection "bend" like this; Has Lozz been using a fish-eye lens on her fone den??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off topic but private eye made me laugh, wonder if the mods have seen it.
I'm surprised that the hands on, never leaves LaBabygewl alone, all round fabulous mumma has the time to go through her Insta comments to reply and delete any she doesn't like. But then again, she doesn't get many comments.

• Haha
I wondered about that too, Larose staring at her dad and not bothering to look at her mum.

Either Larose doesn't recognise her (possibly because a bloody phone camera is usually where Lauren's face is when they interact), Lauren barely looks into her eyes or is too distracted to do anything without said phone and Charles plays with her one on one more. I find it strange that Lauren chooses such disconnected / sad looking photos of her baby when she CARES SO MUCH about how people perceive her.

PS: Nice one, hayleyelizzy (oops, actually it's moo1639) - hopefully Lauren didn't delete your Instagram comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hahahahhahaha@ ‘Big Bens’ sheer wonkiness 🤣🤣🤣. What would possess you to put that pic up after editing the duck out of it and not even notice that Big Ben was literally falling over and was curvy 🤣. What a moron

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.