Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve also got photos taken within the last month with old Big Ben in the background and can confirm that it has not suddenly and inexplicably gone on the wonk. Tourist board in Pisa can breathe a sigh of relief: there is no competition when it comes to drunk looking world famous landmarks.
you lie…. we drove past it on way to an embassy and I can confirm that at negative12, Big Ben is indeed leaning and I swear to lucifer that I’m telling the truth 🤫🤫

*was in a LHD car before I get jumped about having a phone in my hand in a car

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm conflicted... As a northerner I haven't seen big ben this year but a quick big ben insta search shows it has scaffolding but not all the way up .....but also Lozzas fotoshopz skillzzzz are a bag of wank so she won't be able to edit scaffolding out ... she can however fotoshopz her face innit to show a national landmark on it's arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
you lie…. we drove past it on way to an embassy and I can confirm that at negative12, Big Ben is indeed leaning and I swear to lucifer that I’m telling the truth 🤫🤫

*was in a LHD car before I get jumped about having a phone in my hand in a car
I stand (leaning to the side) corrected! I just don’t know what came over me to have ever doubted the validity of a photo Big Loz was in 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Big Loz makes Big Ben look positively petite

pom should photoshop her moon face as the clock face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cold looking solid slab of shepherd's pie with coleslaw, AND a salad drenched in dressing PLUS a kiev thing?

So basically she's had two meals on one plate??

And chronic indigestion.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Cold looking solid slab of shepherd's pie with coleslaw, AND a salad drenched in dressing PLUS a kiev thing?

So basically she's had two meals on one plate??

And chronic indigestion.
She's gotta have a little snack between meals.

• Haha
@Pom Bear this is such an iconic picture now with the leaning tower of Big Ben and bewful girl would love if you could do you magic and put her real face in so we can admire it for it’s true “beauty” …please!!!

AB44598E-AB91-4F43-A90B-C814743F4E6D.jpeg

Would love to admire the photo how Charlie sees it in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It doesn't matter if Lauren is walking in one of her favorite car parks or garages and now she is making memories walking around London with Larose who is looking shocked that she is in the pram in daylight but there is still no one else around not even a booked backgrid photographer

I cant believe you tattlers doubting BYG. Big ben fainted when he saw Loz out in the wild.

images.jpeg

• Haha
This is why I love the Scrunch Bunch. One photo and we have 100 versions of our own 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
@Pom Bear this is such an iconic picture now with the leaning tower of Big Ben and bewful girl would love if you could do you magic and put her real face in so we can admire it for it’s true “beauty” …please!!!

View attachment 1042810

Would love to admire the photo how Charlie sees it in real life
The leaning tower of Big Ben looooool 😄😄😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx .

Just made 🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16441082675830.jpg

We Love you Pom! I think I was on the first thread. Who else is an OG?

EDIT- a classic from the first thread.

View attachment 1041875
Thank you love Pom 💖😊💕🥰❤🤗😘 xx.
I

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm 53 .... born and bred in London, live a few miles away from Central London, have visited many times over the years ... and never once have I noticed ` the leaning tower of BIG BEN ... its usually called just Big Ben or the clock and dosent LEAN into the Thames 🥴 🥴 🥴 ` .... lozzzzaaa ... YOU twit ... must get lonely living in that delusional, empty head of yours :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... she also picks the most bitterly cold day, its biting out there, to take her child sight seeing to make memories at 7 months a year 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ ..... lil la`pissed off .... couldnt give a duck and it shows .... Im liking this baby more and more, she seems wise beyond her age, and far more clued up, intelligent, than wayne and waynetta slob! 🤷‍♀️:LOL: ... @Pom Bear when you get a chance, my lovely ... please work your magic and put them both on these photos, thank you in advance 🥰❤❣❤
Sorry on just seeing your message.. I make both for you for tomorrow night 🥰💖❤💕🤗😘 Love from Pom xx

Looool...One for tomorrow as well 😄💕💖😘 xx

Looool...One for tomorrow as well 😄💖💕💖😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That reminds me of Munch's The Scream 😆

The funny thing is, it's even more glaringly obvious she's got a filtered/Photoshopped head because there's no light/dark contrast on her face (that you'd normally see in daylight photos). She's bloody weird.

Love the Superman inclusion as well, very clever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.