Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loooooool can someone put her in the washing machine to shut her up abit 😄😄 x..

View attachment 1032577

Nope I'm been too mean 🤔 that's not right..it's too much of a tight fit.

She needs a big industrial one instead to fit in 😀 x

View attachment 1032578
Oh I love you Pom

Someone, repeat all the beggy posts BYG has on Instagram.

Don't forget to put SEND HELP at the beginning of your question: SEND HELP Anyone know any windscreen repair companies? SEND HELP Do you know anyone who can clean my sofa?

Hopefully the thick mouth-breathing, sink-wanking dullard gets spammed to death.
omg tattlers are on fire “mouth breathing dullard” I can’t cope

Don't forget to put SEND HELP at the beginning of your question: SEND HELP Anyone know any windscreen repair companies? SEND HELP Do you know anyone who can clean my sofa?

Hopefully the thick mouth-breathing, sink-wanking dullard gets spammed to death.
Well, in Lozzeraptor's world I think she thinks she got something out of it!

> Copied Charlie to let him know she's watching 🐇

> Pretended to get a 'you're fit' msg and replied so are you : trying to make Ch'arg jealous as she has the mental capacity of a snail 🐌

> Excuse to share a ridiculously filtered picture that looks nothing like her, but in her head, makes her look good 🤡

> Make out that she has 'fans' & they think she's a good mum 🤥

> Reason to share for the 10000th time that her hair is all her own (as if it matters when the rest of her is plastic-not-fantastic, she ain't no all natural bewful yun gel) 🙄

> Gets to share that she's 'got something exciting coming' ... if it's anything as exciting as her 50subscriber YouTube channel, I bet Ronseal Amy is quaking in her boots 👢 (the emoji theme is lost at this point, sorry)
aaaaaahahah you know when people say they aren’t confident and have issues with their looks and people say “no one pays attention they’re too focused on themselves!” As like a comforting piece of advice.. I actually dread to think what people think about me when I walk past because the sheer wit of everyone on this thread is just too much. Tht doesn’t make much sense now I read it back but it’s 6am and I know what I meant lol

Well, in Lozzeraptor's world I think she thinks she got something out of it!

> Copied Charlie to let him know she's watching 🐇

> Pretended to get a 'you're fit' msg and replied so are you : trying to make Ch'arg jealous as she has the mental capacity of a snail 🐌

> Excuse to share a ridiculously filtered picture that looks nothing like her, but in her head, makes her look good 🤡

> Make out that she has 'fans' & they think she's a good mum 🤥

> Reason to share for the 10000th time that her hair is all her own (as if it matters when the rest of her is plastic-not-fantastic, she ain't no all natural bewful yun gel) 🙄

> Gets to share that she's 'got something exciting coming' ... if it's anything as exciting as her 50subscriber YouTube channel, I bet Ronseal Amy is quaking in her boots 👢 (the emoji theme is lost at this point, sorry)
aaaaaahahah you know when people say they aren’t confident and have issues with their looks and people say “no one pays attention they’re too focused on themselves!” As like a comforting piece of advice.. I actually dread to think what people think about me when I walk past because the sheer wit of everyone on this thread is just too much. Tht doesn’t make much sense now I read it back but it’s 6am and I know what I meant lol

and how many “something exciting”s has she had up her too tightsleeve? Laulie, being a YouTuber, giant landc wardrobe list ofshite uploaded by the under minimum wage paid victim she locks in her “annexe”.. now hair extensions. Oh bore off and stuff them in your fat sausage gob

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
From February 1 she was taking bookings for her afsetics (!) business.... That's all gone quiet yet again.... So we had October, February... no doubt that will raise it's ugly head again in a couple of months...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never left her alone, except at football so I don’t know how to do deal ….even she could the contraDICKion in that

she be the type that would say she’s not racist but…..

I’ve never wanted someone to be starved of the planets oxygen whilst on a station forecourt as much as I do her

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’ve never left her alone, except at football so I don’t know how to do deal ….even she could the contraDICKion in that

she be the type that would say she’s not racist but…..

I’ve never wanted someone to be starved of the planets oxygen whilst on a station forecourt as much as I do her
She left her alone when she went for her car park pub walk; she left her alone when she went to her 'training' with that God awful Lift Aesthetics.... Need I go on Lozza!

Reactions: 17
Does the time she had a photoshoot with the empty pushchair count 😂 that was my favourite of Laoverits pap walks. Oops forgot the baby 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F13FBCD5-9208-492E-B260-321FA9F29FDC.png
BYG thinks the filters she uses don’t do her justice 😐

So why use them then ? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
She literally answered 5 bleeping questions. Why even bother?? Complete attention seeking ploy to have a bunch of muppets tell her how great she is before bed time!
i take this back. She was saving herself for gems such as this…

18C4C101-7DD6-40FE-92AB-AA5AD2B6643B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If she is not trolling and is really that delusional she needs sectioning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well you can always do what the public want and duck off and live a quite life, but then that would mean having to get out of bed and get a real job and say good buy to all the freebies which you won’t. NO ONE CARES
BEC122DE-20D0-4A34-8F23-3323746440CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why use filters if they do you no justice? Lauren, you is a bewful yungel…embrace it ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.