Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, FFS. I know she's said before "I think I look better than my Instagram photos" (was it on Loose Women or something?). Nothing wrong with being confident but, she's like Linda La Hughes* :rolleyes: x infinity. Quite a few uestions are odd grammatically (funny that) and one even asks her about her Youtube Channel (Lauren then mentions it three times, at least).

What an amazing coincidence! :rolleyes:

*Kathy Burke, who is awesome, played her in Gimme Gimme Gimme - she thought she was a supermodel, and, well, wasn't. But at least Linda had a personality
You are so right the delusion level is the same! I bloody loved Linda La Hughes.

Lauren is Lauren La HUGE :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What an ugly couple
Seriously Mark and Michelle are couple goals! 😍
These two are so far away
Proper Jeremy Kyle goals
Oh my God, could you imagine them on Jeremy Kyle?

'Welcome back everyone, today we are joined by a couple looking for DNA results. We have Charles Drury on the show'

'So Charles, what happened'

'Well Jeremy, me and me girlfriend had a baybeh in July and there have been rumours on Tattle, not that av been on there, about a waiter at Sheesh being the father'

'…Ok then, we have Lauren Goodger on the show'

*Lauren struts her stuff out onto the stage*

'So Lauren, what do you have to say about that?'

'Yeah but no but yeah but no…well babes, a got pregnant in October 2 weeks after me and my Charlie met and a haven’t been to Sheesh since the 3rd of august that year because do you know Michelle Keegan? Well, she’s an absolute witch who got me banned from there so don’t listen to her because her husband is my ex so shut up or you’re well gonna get beatings!'

*Jeremy looks puzzled*

'Lauren…what?'

'Well Jezza, me and me fella Charlie had our anguw on the 20th of Jultember which means a got pregnant in October'

'Ok Lauren, never mind, let’s just get to the results'

*25 minutes later*

'The DNA results are in, I can now reveal that Charles Drury…is the father of Larose'

*Lauren and Charles run off stage in excitement and decide to film some OF content leaving Jeremy completely confused*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
BD0855B9-30DD-4019-8547-7A4B3F459276.png

Thought her Mother was moving in/helping her…. Sounds like the Mother has had a change of heart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why couldn’t she spell coRk with a C

the one time I look forward to her dumbness
Maybe she’s going to wear the whole of the city Cork, Ireland on her lips? She’d have room for the second largest city in Ireland on that baboon anus of a gob, and then some to spare. BARF.

View attachment 1034442
Thought her Mother was moving in/helping her…. Sounds like the Mother has had a change of heart 😂
‘Me baby’ - has she turned Jamaican now?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dish It gurl

'he's like me but as a bloke'

Ohhhhh dear
You're thick as tit too then, aren't you Amy?

'we had sex everytime we met, 5 times'
Yes, definitely a full on relationship. 5 days worth.
Craig David eat your heart out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She probably thinks Gimme Gimme Gimme is the original reality tv pilot show, with the Bewful Linda La Hughes as the main protagonist which our bafta winner then honed to believe she was the original. She is, however, the Delusion Queen.

Looking forward to the next Amy installment.

And she's still convinced she is worthy of a reality tv series. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loz had an interview with the job centre yesterday.

'Hello Lauren. What have you done to find work this week?'
'Ain't dun nuffink'.
'Lauren, you do realise that your benefits will stop unless we have evidence of you job hunting.'
'I am bewfelyungelwivaBAFTERandsocksessfullasfetixbiznessidontwantnojob'
'Erm, what experience do you have?'
'I am bewfelyungelwivaBAFTERandsocksessfullasfetixbiznessidontwantnojob'
'Right. We do have a vacancy for a shop assistant, part-time, that you could fit in with childcare'.
'AintworkinginnnoshopwivaBAFTER'.
'Lauren, what is your objection to working in a shop?'
'I am bewfelyungel, every1 nose who i am i am so bewfel andFAYMUS'.
'Er, OK, I don't recognise you, what programmes have you been on?'
'OHmy GAWD u r a PAP wiv a wind macheen, jellus, vile HATAH'. Runs out of job centre
*tumbleweed*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.