Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s awfully quiet today. Them petroleum station trips must really take it out of her . Or she could be reconciling with Charles telling him how bewful she will be after this baby cos she is getting so much surgery and she is gonna have the best body ever. Better than amy 😂😂😂😂 every time they split she puts a story out that she is getting her boobs done. I think he must have called her out for them being tit a few times and now that she has seen what he can get she needs a complete overhaul to keep him
Are they not together? Whose Amy?! Sorry I missed this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I love you Pom
Thank you 😊🥰💖🤗😘 xx.

Please Pom I need to see the cork lips or Emmies appropriate alternative 🤣🤣
Here you are 😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16438522265641.jpg

Resizer_16438522265640.jpg

bleeping pmsl with her recent Q&A howlers! What a comedian. I’m starting to think she’s a Keith Lemon-type character. A parody of her former self.

I don’t want to push my luck, but if our Pom was taking requests then I would have to suggest a magazine cover ‘introducing Lauren Goodger‘s latest baby…meet YES!’ possibly with Lauren’s head atop a mr softy ice cream or a soft blanket for a body, as she is so soft! Soft in the head more like!
I look forward to making that tomorrow evening for you 😄😀❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pom - the babybel for babygel has finished me on this dreary Thursday morning!!! Thank you for the roaring laughter you provide to me, and to us all. xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm getting married this year and I think I'm going to do the same.
😁
Very excited at the idea of a Scrunchie wedding. I hope the side pony will have a Bewful blue scrunchie. Will you be using Loz’s discount code to get yourself a polyester wedding dress from Shein too? It’s what she’d want. Make sure you get it 4 sizes too small so you can’t zip it up - it’s the look these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it the norm to let your baby watch TV? Mine didn't pay attention to it all really until they were 12-14 months. But then I never played them kids shows.

Reactions: 15
Bewful gal
Talk about milking it for headlines. goodger knows by responding with this it’ll end up in the paper. And that’s exactly what she wants and needs. If she wanted magazines to stop reporting on it, she would go mute.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.