Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Is she serious on her latest video?! She’s trying to get a 6 month old away from Cocomelon and limit the amount of time she has in front of it but it’s hard cos she likes to see Larose happy and smiling….. SHES 6 MONTHS OLD!!! Just don’t put the tv on. Interact with her yourself. Take her out. Show her animals/colours/people in REAL LIFE!!! That baby is absolutely dead behind the eyes. Think it says a lot that she’ll smile and laugh at the tv but not you Loz!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Crowbag

VIP Member
Her mate who she was at Toby Carvery with posted this….
Wonder if that’s why we didn’t get out eagerly anticipated vlog
Car crash my arse.
The bloody tyres burst with the extra potato weight in lozza's gut.

(anyone who takes selfies in a&e is a fucking twat)

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Please no Lozza, we are all ready traumatised looking at your face, we really dont need to see you giving birth 🤢🤮View attachment 1038978
I was looking for a new comedy program to give me a laugh after a long day at work.
Looks like Lozzas YT channel might be just what I’m looking for. Could be comedy gold 😂

Filming her “everyday life” so let’s think what highlights we could be treated to, here’s her upcoming video titles :

*Soft and pretty yung gel makeup routine.

*How to turn on the tv for your baby gel.

*How to fill up your car with petrol.

*How to walk in a pub car park.

*How to avoid wind machines when out and about.

*How to make sweetcorn surprise.

*How to clean a sink.

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
I only did a quick search of ‘knickers’ in her threads and none seemed to suggest there was a photo from the results that came up. I don’t doubt she’s capable of it though! Anything for a quick buck!
Exclusive photo of the "lucky" buyer of BYG, ahem, smalls.

images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
Hi folks. Only just joined up after reading about you in the Daily Fail. Thought they had a cheek actually as the commenters on here are so much kinder than those on that site. Please don’t judge me for reading that rag, I don’t like to hate anything without being fully informed and so pop on there occasionally to confirm it is just as hateful as ever. Anyhow, I digress. The constant begging for services is so annoying, don’t any of these people have google! (Other search engines are available) However, it pales into insignificance against the constant plugs for tat that people don’t need, slimming aids which don‘t work, or my personal bugbear, dodgy investors! Some of the people who follow these zelebs are very vulnerable. I once messaged Laureen as she was plugging “my gel” who was making a fortune on forex. I politely asked if this person was registered with the FCA. She then made some comment that I should be kind. When I replied, extremely politely, that I thought it was kind to alert people to potential scams, (which have in some cases cost people who can ill afford it, thousands) she removed my comment and blocked me! People have always bought nonsense due to advertising by celebs, before social media it was television adverts, but this practice of promoting con artists for a few grand is just immoral. Phew, glad I got that off my chest.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So soft and so pretty. And I’m pretty sure 2% of UK population agrees with her and that’s including herself.
C6352402-D217-4370-B31B-C9A9BBE95B2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsGripperStebson

Yes to PP - Larose should not just be plonked in front of the telly while BYG is on her phone seething over Amy's posts and photoshopping her face into oblivion.
Loz - Larose is not addicted you moron, you are. You are addicted to social media and Christ knows what else and these are taking priority over looking after your child. She has learnt to sit quietly in front of the telly (that you have put her in front of, and you have switched on). If you were to sit with her on your lap and hold a book, and turn the pages - she would learn to do that.
I've used the telly as a temp babysitter but it never took precedence over me and my husband interacting and talking to our kids.
Loz, you are a feckless (soft, pretty, BAFTA winning) piece of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
Congratulations to @fluffy_peanut on the thread title 👏 - a long time lurker turned title winner 👑

As promised I’ve put together a poll for the Scrunchies to pick what the new baby’s name will be from some amazing suggestions in the last thread. You can choose 2 options.

Quick recap:

After some speculation, particularly after being spotted not being able to do her clothes up, Big Loz announced her second pregnancy! Dates remain sketchy but it seems there may be another Jultember birth.

Sadly the big magazine announcement and gender reveal was spoiled by the news Chaz shagged another younger, thinner, more fake-tanned model whilst they were on a break. It’s been hinted at that she may have also got pregnant but nothing confirmed.

She’s been treating us to a few more pap walks - garage forecourts and pub car parks - wearing massive padded jackets and cheap sweatshop produced trackie bottoms.

It appears she’s started filtering and possibly Facetuning photos of Larose which is deeply disturbing if true.

Last thread can be found here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Supergirl2022

Lurker here but had to comment today. That poor baby is the most emotionally void child I've ever seen. Even when Lauren was baby-talking to her this morning there was no response. She wasn't smiling, cooing, making eye contact or anything. Something about this child makes me incredibly sad and I can't put my finger on what the issue is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34