Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddbod looking very special in this one...
Thats not Oddbod that's one of the other ten people who were at the party

Scrunchies, it's been quiet today just been packing ready for the next thing. It's been a big day RIP Prince Phillip. I just wanted to say to all you Lads and Lassies (as I listen to Ben Platt in my ears) I know it's only 10pm so a bit early for a gush but Thank you for all of it. You guys have made me brave and I love you all for it.

@Facehugger @JakeM you know i always say you are my favourite

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So this just popped up on my Instagram as “based on something I might be interested in”. Has Big Loz started a trend or did she just copy someone else? (More likely). Very odd

Reactions: 12
The only original thing about Lauren is her strange cooking.

Reactions: 20
Ohhh sorry. I missed that one. It might be. It says it’s from November 2020 on a Twitter post, so definitely before big Loz did hers!

Reactions: 13
She's out buying her stash I have had to crop this about forty times because there were so many sweets in her photo the file size was huge
Not gonnae lie, I’d be right in about that I love sweeties, especially sour or sherbety thinsgs.
Just in from work so lots to catch up on

Reactions: 7
So it's been a massively important day for the country, and all the stupid fat cunt can post about is food.

Reactions: 11
So it's been a massively important day for the country, and all the stupid fat cunt can post about is food.
She never met him in a toilet, moleman told her to FINK FINK FINK, but no, Big Loz never met Prince Phillip (RIP) in a toilet she doesn’t fink!

Reactions: 12
Oh that's true, I'm feeling a little sleepy from doing fuck all today.

Will you have the time to drop in for a couple of laughs?
I mean I'm packing up a flat, drinking wine out a goblet an actual goblet and mind dancing to the Counting Crows so I want to say yes?

Its an actual goblet plus some bonus Scotland

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Wonder what Lauren’s cooking tonight? I’m guessing some chicken that is currently cooking by the fire and some chips that have been frying since 2006. No wonder poor Oddbod used to beg for a takeaway.

Reactions: 14
Anybody else read the #recap back & think fuck me we’re funny

Reactions: 14
She never met him in a toilet, moleman told her to FINK FINK FINK, but no, Big Loz never met Prince Phillip (RIP) in a toilet she doesn’t fink!
She met Princey P before he was famous, just a normal young lad out on the lash in London Town... odds on this being in next week's homework (I mean 'column') along with her defending her scummy actions sending off those hideous lanterns to set a thatch roof alight or kill a load of wildlife.

On the subject of food, it's roast Pork Sunday, shall we play "Rate my Plate" this week or shall I stop it?

Vote now!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.