Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Kyle is as fake as everything Disney is.
In a Disney park you see a pretty facade and behind there is a big old warehouse where the magic happens.
In kyle’s case the warehouse is vacant.
He has most of the time no clue what he is talking about and is too lazy to do any research about anything.

You can see the real Kyle when he appears in other people's vlogs then he forgets to put on his act, probably the reason why he didn’t have much friends while growing up he is just not likable.

The only reason that he started vlogging is because he is too lazy to work a full day.
Now it is filming for 2 hours 1 hour editing and lets call it a day it is not even part time.
And of course so he can write his year-round holiday off as a business expense.

He says he loves Halloween but during the Halloween season the only things he did was some lame Disney stuff and horror nights at universal while he is in an area where there are numerous Halloween activity’s again because he is lazy.
His merchandise is ancient because he is simply not willing to put in the work to design new things.

A friend of mine was on his Patreon for a while, he is very insecure about his views and is constantly begging for DVC points and that is al you get a whining Kyle how rants about all his insecurity’s and sometimes early acces to a vlog.
All the other things he promises for his tiers are non-existing because he is too lazy and just want to make a quick buck.

And then Jojo and Mel, how can Jojo be cheating when there is no relationship?

I think Mel wanted more but Jojo didn’t and let's not forget that Mel was sticking to Jojo like a barnacle to a whale because she is in desperate need for exposure so she can get her non existing carrier of the ground.

The only facts I have is that Jojo most of the time paid her way so in this case I guess Jojo was used and not the other way around.

Reactions: 11

shadee91762

VIP Member
How is your name VloggerCritic if you're always seemingly playing devil's advocate with these yokels? :ROFLMAO:

OK.

Is JoJo gay too? I'm pretty sure Kyle is and he's totally playing the cougars. And that's wrong.
I thought they were together actually but just kept it low key. Kinda like Bert and Ernie

• Haha
Reactions: 10

starri

VIP Member
I mean this with all sincerity: I find it incredibly admirable that Kyle went out of his way to test himself before his dad got there, especially since he said he’d also done it before the previous visit.
I know that between him and JoJo there have been some riskier behaviors, like going to the movies, but trying to make sure his family was safe is more than a lot of people are doing this Christmas.

Reactions: 10

peedee

Chatty Member
Nearly died twice today watching him take cookies from the buffet with his hands instead of the tongs TWICE. Meanwhile talking about how sweaty he is. This vlog today shows how really immature he is. Then asking is he should tip room service for brining him free food. Ugh this guy just put me over the edge. Such a spoiled brat.
Yes to all of this!!!! This video had it all! The bare handed cookie grab. Stating he stinks so badly from sweat but looks like he put the exact same shirt back on after his shower. The mispronunciations of nearly ever other word. The bad grammar. The shirtless baiting. Eye rolling. Complaining. Hints for things he wants to do next but knows can't afford. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

2muchtea4me

Found this thread through a post on the Trackers.. but I worked with this dude during my DCP and I am not surprised one bit this is where and how he ended up just based on every interaction I ever had with him.

• Haha

birdie36

I’ve been watching Kyles/Jojo’s cruise videos as I’m interested in seeing what cruising is like now. Can someone please teach him some manners? He NEVER says please when he asks a server or cast member for something, he recently reached into a bowl of cookies at the buffet with his BARE hands instead of the provided tongs, and he doesn’t feel the needs to tip the bartender when he orders a drink (he said on his live he already prepaid his gratuities but those tips are for the room attendants and dining servers). In fact, on his live people in the chat told him he forgot to tip over and over and he was annoyed and said he’ll go back later and do it. YA RIGHT!! He basically made over $1K in his live and he is too cheap to tip for $7 drink?!?! And who are these idiots giving him super chat money for drinks?? He kept restating that there is no drink package on this cruise so he’s out of pocket for drinks, If His parents didn’t raise him with etiquette and manners, then perhaps he should undertake that on his own accord seeing he is a 30 year old adult now and he really wants to keep travelling the world.

• Angry

somwls

My best friend just got back from WDW. She's on Kyle's patreon and has sent gifts to him (some homemade), always comments on the vlogs. I keep telling her that it's not worth it. Anyway she & her fam run into him at HS in WDW. He's ok, takes a pic w/ her, they jump around. He's always in a hurry. They met his parents later w/o him. They were super nice! His dad was more excited to see my friend than Kyle was - just from seeing her comments.

Now the kicker: She & her fam see him again at the WDW Christmas party. He says he has no time, can only take a quick photo w/ them. She didn't even ask for that - just wanted to chat. She didn't even get to say one word. He had to get his spot w/ his friends for the castle show. He goes across the street to JoJo & some other ying yang Disney poser. At the castle, there's so much space because it's only people for the party. My point is that his dopey friends could've held a spot for him for a few minutes (show didn't start right away either). To be successful, pay attention to the people who watch the vlogs, esp patreons who are supporting you!!!!! His crappy friends don't support him (like JoJo leaving DL early).

My friend was a taken aback by this. Also, that bench is so important to him in HS (where he hit 100K). My friend takes a photo there, tags him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it, but shared other ones. She did that fist bump w/ the gold Donald statue too, tagged him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it. He shares someone else's fist bump the next day though. He did share one or two of her posts in the past. If he didn't share the other person's post, it wouldn't be as bad.

Unfortunately, my friend feels funny. It can't be anything she or her fam did or said because they hardly talked!!!! They are such genuine and kind people. Here's my question: Does this dude just think he's fantastic now or has he always been a DB? Inquiring minds want to know. I just felt so bad for my friend because she was really looking forward to meeting him.

I think I know who we’re talking about here. I’ve seen Kyle state on vlog how big a support she is on his channel. He also gushed over her haunted house gift. So your friend meets Kyle, they chat, jump around which makes it into the vlog. I see her comment on the vid that she enjoyed the chat and that he’s awesome. That should be enough attention right? Sounds like the second time she caught him, it was at a bad time while he was busy vlogging the Christmas party. So he couldn’t show her as much attention on that occasion and she’s now upset with him?

I‘m sorry but you said he needs to pay attention to people who watch his vlogs and who are patreons. He gave her shout outs, showed appreciation for her gifts, met and chatted with her, featured her in his vlog. I count that as pretty generous attention. But of course forget all that because she ran into him at a busy time and suddenly he’s a DB? 😂

And same with Instagram, you said he shared her posts previously, including one of her congratulating him for 100k. But because he doesn’t share every single post she tags him in, and instead shares someone else’s post who probably also wants attention from him, he’s bad? (y)

Reactions: 8

shadee91762

VIP Member
I wonder how pissed Kyle is at Jojo lately going out to DL, Hanging with Uncle Jesse and Paula...oh to be a fly on the wall at home during one of their cuddle parties..

I wonder how many lonely Karens this twat has sending him money on a weekly basis? Grifter trash…
Lonely Karen's and several horny Darren's probably as well

• Haha

birdie36

I feel every clog now requires a reason for him to take off his shirt
Of course, now he edits with his shirt off, he does his outros shirtless, etc. He’s actually not in that great of shape and he’s got a Dad-bod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice he had Laura go.

Jojo passed in in subs, hit over 80k and Kyle's not there yet.
His vlogs are ALWAYS better when he has others in it.

I agree it's personality difference, I think had JoJo not been there Kyle wouldn't be interacting or making friends with all those vloggers.

JoJo seems very social, talks to the other vloggers, easily makes friends. While Kyle is opposite. If it's just his personality or just not good at it like JoJo is.
In JoJo’s vlogs, Kyle is ALWAYS on his phone. Even sitting down with a group for dinner or drinks, he’s maniacally scrolling through his phone. And he acts all awkward and weird when the camera turns to him. He needs Jojo to navigate the social scene for him when meeting new people.

I didn't watch his vlog today .. just did a fast forward and three people with the pause of the video gave him almost 300$ ..... others are donating too. I guess he now knows if if does LIVE vlogs he can make more money for his drinks - ... come on ... at least donate your money to charity (he is a beyond charity) OR something worthwhile.
Wow, so if he collected money during his lives, why did he complain and rant about the $15 surcharge to ride the roller coaster on board? He’s the worst kind of person - greedy and stingy.

Last edited:

InTheShade

Ok guys, I haven’t posted in awhile, been sick and getting through some things. But been reading through all the posts and comments. I’m seeing way to much love here. Lol!

also, PLEASE stop saying Kyle did a good job on the genie videos. He does NOT research thoroughly, he miss-pronounces stuff ALL the time. As someone who works for a certain place that they make vlogs about all the time, he’s clueless! Does he know Disney, yes, but when it comes to his predictions and “glitches” everything is completely wrong.

sorry I had to rant, all he’s concerned about is getting free stuff and riding on Disney’s coat tails. Is he good at THAT, yes, but the majority of what comes out of his mouth is crap.

that is all today. 😂

seanrt

I really feel so bad for Kyle. He had such great plans for Christmas with his dad it sounds like. I definitely agree with the way they go everywhere it was bound to happen. This will keep him and JoJo out of the parks until after New Years. That’s gotta hurt.

Reactions: 7

seanrt

So in today’s daily dose, Pallo
Do you think it could be part of clown language? When his dad's in his vlogs he always does that too, so Kyle might've taken into that while growing up. Kind of reminds me of entertainers at carnivals or birthday parties but might be a stretch.

Someone in the Kay thread mentioned walking past Jojo at Epcot recently, sounded like he was venting to his friends about Kyle. Since HHN opens tonight, what are the odds we see them in eachother's vlogs?
In Kyle’s video on Thursday. He mentioned how he’s been going through some things lately and he is move ahead with plans to live on his own this year. JoJo has also been talking about going through it currently. That friendship crumbled fast.

• Haha
  • Wow

Qwijibo

Unsubbed today — I finally got tired of the clickbait titles and just-plain-wrong information.

His latest video is “Checking out the completed Polynesian” — NO. The Poly is still under construction.

Mark81

VIP Member
Part of being a vlogger or presenter is how you present yourself. Cameras are often right up close to your face and body, so from a viewer point of view you want who you're watching to be appealing to watch. Don't have go be a size 8 or ripped six pack but things like Paging Mr Morrow sweating or Kyle's body hair can be off putting to some who won't then watch.

Also let's not forget kyle has clearly been targeting a certain demographic and using his body for gaybaiting. He also goes on about the gym. If you're going to do that then take care of yourself

I'm pretty hairy and it's pretty widely acknowledged that certain body hair aren't all that attractive. I trim and just keep myself presentable, same as shaving my face

Also for his own sake he doesn't want to turn into Mike kay

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Yeah, the comparison of JoJo all smiles & saying how happy he is that they're all sick now, so he has his roomies to quarantine with, versus Kyle stating he's immune compromised and could die. Yikes. I feel bad for Kyle. Read the room, JoJo.
FOR REAL! He LITERALLY said he felt better once he found out that Kyle and Dan both had Covid too! So much positivity!

WTF!

Mark81

VIP Member
So in today’s daily dose, Pallo

In Kyle’s video on Thursday. He mentioned how he’s been going through some things lately and he is move ahead with plans to live on his own this year. JoJo has also been talking about going through it currently. That friendship crumbled fast.
Jealousy I expect. Egos were always bound to clash eventually

• Wow