Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo is annoying as hell, but he doesn’t seem like he’s full of himself and would be easy to talk to. Kyle comes across as super entitled and like he thinks he’s better than everyone. News flash, he’s not. I don’t find him attractive in any way, and if he keeps up with the Disney diet, he’s gonna put on weight and lose his horny Karen & Darren fans.

I watched a couple of minutes of a recent vlog and he was bitching about having to wear masks again. Dude. WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. I’ll give him some credit, though - pretty sure he was one of the first vloggers to say he got vaxxed. I noticed that initially, a lot of them skirted around the issue (probably because they were worried about losing their anti-vax audience).

Reactions: 4
He didn't rush to put up the video, so I found his Mardi Gras day one a bit more informative than Jojo's.

That cake that was delivered at to their room, he said from JJ Cruise? The gay married Youtube cruisers? Interesting they'd send them a cake for sail away. lol
JJ Cruise sent cakes to all the vloggers with more subs than them so they could get a channel shout out.

As the cruise vlogs go on Kyle seems more and more irritated with JoJo. It also seems like JoJo is passive aggressively seeking Kyle out to put him in camera and shout him out and Kyle just runs away. Wonder if they will make it through this and the next cruise LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kyle's getting a lot more views, he seemed to hit 80k on the cruise too. I think his style is probably appealing more to "cruisers". Lol

Jojo is annoying as hell, but he doesn’t seem like he’s full of himself and would be easy to talk to. Kyle comes across as super entitled and like he thinks he’s better than everyone. News flash, he’s not. I don’t find him attractive in any way, and if he keeps up with the Disney diet, he’s gonna put on weight and lose his horny Karen & Darren fans.

I watched a couple of minutes of a recent vlog and he was bitching about having to wear masks again. Dude. WE ARE STILL IN A PANDEMIC. I’ll give him some credit, though - pretty sure he was one of the first vloggers to say he got vaxxed. I noticed that initially, a lot of them skirted around the issue (probably because they were worried about losing their anti-vax audience).
He has also talked about an autoimmune disease he has and takes Humira to treat it. That puts him in a higher risk category for a poor covid outcome. Glad he's vaxxed but wish he would stop literally rolling his eye about the masks. He should be grateful there are even cruises sailing at this point for his entertainment and monetary vlogging pleasure.

JJ Cruise sent cakes to all the vloggers with more subs than them so they could get a channel shout out.

As the cruise vlogs go on Kyle seems more and more irritated with JoJo. It also seems like JoJo is passive aggressively seeking Kyle out to put him in camera and shout him out and Kyle just runs away. Wonder if they will make it through this and the next cruise LOL
Oh man Kyle turns off the fake camera persona the second he turns off his camera. You see the real Kyle when he's not vlogging himself and is caught by JoJo's camera. He comes off as a total jerk. Always complaining, making big ass eye rolls, condescending to JoJo, etc. He needs to roll back that ego.

Jojo is annoying as hell, but he doesn’t seem like he’s full of himself and would be easy to talk to. Kyle comes across as super entitled and like he thinks he’s better than everyone.
Saw this in contrast in their San Juan coverage too. Kyle makes sure to link it to Disney with Pirates of the Caribbean, how the hills remind him of San Francisco hinting that he'd love to travel there for future vlogs, loved having a beautiful view of the cruise ship and it doesn't get better than that! And he's so grateful for everyone watching, so if you all could just give a thumbs up! :ROFLMAO:

Jojo didn't seem to spend as much time there, but his narrative while he was there was all about the surroundings and how he was enjoying exploring the city. Probably had a worse hangover too, but I think that worked in his favor because it forced him to speak more calmly. Although I noticed Jojo's starting to feature more shirtless segments now, must be trying to see if that's why his views are lower.

Screenshot_20210804-203328.png
Screenshot_20210804-203229.png
These comments were on JoJo's videos but I figure Jojo and Kyle are like a package deal anyway.

I read that a carnival cruise crew member committed suicide is that the same cruise the girls are on? 🤔

Saw this in contrast in their San Juan coverage too. Kyle makes sure to link it to Disney with Pirates of the Caribbean, how the hills remind him of San Francisco hinting that he'd love to travel there for future vlogs, loved having a beautiful view of the cruise ship and it doesn't get better than that! And he's so grateful for everyone watching, so if you all could just give a thumbs up! :ROFLMAO:

Jojo didn't seem to spend as much time there, but his narrative while he was there was all about the surroundings and how he was enjoying exploring the city. Probably had a worse hangover too, but I think that worked in his favor because it forced him to speak more calmly. Although I noticed Jojo's starting to feature more shirtless segments now, must be trying to see if that's why his views are lower.
JoJo spent more time showing Family Feud than San Juan, which I think wasn't the best move.

Kyle showed early docking, left with all the other vloggers and went ro the major tourist attraction with them.

JoJo spent the night hanging out with those friends in the suite and all the other vloggers left him in morning where he complain he's alone and wants to eat but nobody with him.

JoJo spent more time showing Family Feud than San Juan, which I think wasn't the best move.

Kyle showed early docking, left with all the other vloggers and went ro the major tourist attraction with them.

JoJo spent the night hanging out with those friends in the suite and all the other vloggers left him in morning where he complain he's alone and wants to eat but nobody with him.
All true, but you could give me 20 hours of footage of the sunrise or exploring the coolest attractions and I'll always lose interest after 2-3 mentions of Disney/any other business-focused agenda these vloggers obsess over.

In the context of San Juan, frankly both of their vlogs were boring and didn't do it justice. Kyle's was meh until it got annoying, Jojo's visit was only 3 minutes which wasn't enough time to get annoying or self-focused.

Today's vlogs were alright though! All the Disney references were still annoying, but towards the end it was all about the excursion and less about their channels. Potentially a step forward, and it looked like a fun excursion too! If Kyle can keep working on being creative in the present and rely less on Disney trends and references, I think he could roll out some solid travel content!

Reactions: 1
Nearly died twice today watching him take cookies from the buffet with his hands instead of the tongs TWICE. Meanwhile talking about how sweaty he is. This vlog today shows how really immature he is. Then asking is he should tip room service for brining him free food. Ugh this guy just put me over the edge. Such a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 7
Nearly died twice today watching him take cookies from the buffet with his hands instead of the tongs TWICE. Meanwhile talking about how sweaty he is. This vlog today shows how really immature he is. Then asking is he should tip room service for brining him free food. Ugh this guy just put me over the edge. Such a spoiled brat.
Yes to all of this!!!! This video had it all! The bare handed cookie grab. Stating he stinks so badly from sweat but looks like he put the exact same shirt back on after his shower. The mispronunciations of nearly ever other word. The bad grammar. The shirtless baiting. Eye rolling. Complaining. Hints for things he wants to do next but knows can't afford. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What happened to the clothing line, lasted 2 months? Comment down below if you remember, don’t forget to like, and comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is with the Disney Vloggers now getting into the cruise vlogging game? They must be tired of Disney? Also, why so many single or childless couples tend to be Disney Vloggers?

I'm shocked at the end of the excursion video Kyle acknowledged JoJo about to hit 90k.

Kyle knows how to work that YouTube algorithm
Screenshot_20210806-164321.png

And what's up with that polish on JoJo's nails? It's distracting to me.

Kyle is the definition of a baiting vlogger. The king of clickbait and gay bait with his ridiculous video titles and thumbnails. His grating about masks in the parks is all a part of that. Of all of the Disney vloggers I’ve watched, he is certainly the least intelligent and shows no interest in being informed or even faking being informed. I’ll chalk all of this up to being immature and just wanting to make money and gain clout quickly. I unsubscribed when I was off put by his video declaring ”the end of masks“ at WDW, when they first allowed them to be removed just for photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Atlantis wasn't bad, not sure how much time he really spent there. He didn't look like he did everything considering the cost.

JoJo slept in and just partied the day I guess.

The nail polish he keeps saying is from his suicide squad premier in LA, but the question is why didn't he take it off after, before the cruise?

I love when he says “we had a great day here at MK” and the video is uploaded at 2 in the afternoon. How much time did you actually spend there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.