Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Matterhorn, Indiana Jones, Pinocchio, Snow White, Mr Toad, Alice in Wonderland, Storybook boats, Roger Rabbit and then you can go across the way to Incredicoaster, Cars Land and Avengers Campus
Right! I’m east coast so I grew up going to Wdw and that’s generally where we go for a Disney fix. But I think overall thinking of the parks themselves DL is my favorite. And for a budget it’s not bad either because the Hilton down the street is pretty nice and prices similarly to the all stars at Wdw 😂

To me DL just comes across as more classic disney, all their after hours events bring our rare characters and play on nostalgia. It's like how wdw was 20 plus years ago, focusing on the magic rather than what's new and popular.

Even DLP feels like that.

WdW now feels more corporate money spinner and the social media crowd make it feel like a cult. It's like a very expensive holiday camp.i guess disneylands feel more authentic and wdw is just fake (which considering they are all fake creations is saying something)

Reactions: 5
To me DL just comes across as more classic disney, all their after hours events bring our rare characters and play on nostalgia. It's like how wdw was 20 plus years ago, focusing on the magic rather than what's new and popular.
I've always had a fondness for the story of Disneyland, even if I've never been. I'm not even entirely sure why. Walt Disney was, charitably, a complicated figure, but I can see more readily what he was going for, and the homey gloss over the corporate greed is a little easier to believe. And there's a lot of be said for the lesson Orlando should learn from the rescue of California Adventure. It's funny, if you pump a lot of money into a thing, it makes people want to go more often.

But year, the characters are maybe emblematic of it. I can't imagine Disney World bringing out Merlin, of all people, which delighted JoJo. And maybe it's a function of being in a pool of striving actors, but the human-faced characters just seem more into it in the videos I've seen. The summer before COVID, one of the Wicked Queens went viral with her interactions with a particular vlogger. And Patrick had a video where he went to Oogie Boogie Bash cosplaying as Scarlet Witch and the Agatha Harkness (who I think may have been the aforementioned Queen) spent the entire interaction throwing drag queen-level shade at him. It looks like SO MUCH fun. There's just something that's much less cringy than watching, say, PMM or Tim Tracker interact with a Princess.

Patrick also has a video with a Peter Pan that clearly wanted into his pants, but that's for OnlyFans. Even my husband, who says he dies a little inside whenever he sees an adult interacting with a character, was charmed by it.

Reactions: 1
These guys need to go to Orlando to give kyle competition in the hot vlogger stakes lol

JoJo first said he had to leave California and return home because of “family stuff”, which doesn’t necessarily make sense, since his family is not in Florida and he would still be distant from them at the moment whether he was in CA or FL. At the end of his vlog today, he said that he had to leave because there are things he has to work on with himself. So it may be that “family stuff” is a euphemism he uses to avoid what’s really happening. Nevertheless, he stated will reveal more in upcoming vlogs.

• Wow
These guys need to go to Orlando to give kyle competition in the hot vlogger stakes lol
Yeah, Sam is adorable and his boyfriend is hot.

Sam has a bunch of really great solo Orlando videos. He also went with Adam Hattan a few years ago, and Adam spent the entire time trying to get him into bed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah Sam does seem genuine, especially for a disney vlogger. Also it's not always super family friendly either (occasional swear etc) so that's nice as well. Just him on holiday not worrying about his image etc

Just watched their dlp one, recommend it. Dale is hot and they seem a super nice couple and bounce off eachother well. Bit of a tease of them shirtless in bed at the end too haha

JoJo first said he had to leave California and return home because of “family stuff”, which doesn’t necessarily make sense, since his family is not in Florida and he would still be distant from them at the moment whether he was in CA or FL. At the end of his vlog today, he said that he had to leave because there are things he has to work on with himself. So it may be that “family stuff” is a euphemism he uses to avoid what’s really happening. Nevertheless, he stated will reveal more in upcoming vlogs.
I think all this stuff started with Mel? Maybe he needed to get out of LA where she lives.

He should have just done his trip as planned. Going home a day early doesn't do much.

Yeah Sam does seem genuine, especially for a disney vlogger. Also it's not always super family friendly either (occasional swear etc) so that's nice as well. Just him on holiday not worrying about his image etc
He also seems to make friends easily. I've heard of multiple people who have met up with him and said he was really nice. He and Patrick are maybe the only two vloggers I'd vacation with by choice.

I've always had a fondness for the story of Disneyland, even if I've never been. I'm not even entirely sure why. Walt Disney was, charitably, a complicated figure, but I can see more readily what he was going for, and the homey gloss over the corporate greed is a little easier to believe. And there's a lot of be said for the lesson Orlando should learn from the rescue of California Adventure. It's funny, if you pump a lot of money into a thing, it makes people want to go more often.

But year, the characters are maybe emblematic of it. I can't imagine Disney World bringing out Merlin, of all people, which delighted JoJo. And maybe it's a function of being in a pool of striving actors, but the human-faced characters just seem more into it in the videos I've seen. The summer before COVID, one of the Wicked Queens went viral with her interactions with a particular vlogger. And Patrick had a video where he went to Oogie Boogie Bash cosplaying as Scarlet Witch and the Agatha Harkness (who I think may have been the aforementioned Queen) spent the entire interaction throwing drag queen-level shade at him. It looks like SO MUCH fun. There's just something that's much less cringy than watching, say, PMM or Tim Tracker interact with a Princess.

Patrick also has a video with a Peter Pan that clearly wanted into his pants, but that's for OnlyFans. Even my husband, who says he dies a little inside whenever he sees an adult interacting with a character, was charmed by it.
She's really good at what she does. I think she's also friends with Agatha and Cruella but I could be wrong. She appeared in alot of Hayes Family vlogs as well. I also love at Disneyland how pre-pandemic the characters would just wander the park. We would see the white rabbit running around. Pinocchio and Geppetto walking through fantasyland. Tiana hanging out on the Mark Twain riverboat while we cruise the rivers of America

• Heart
Kyle is as fake as everything Disney is.
In a Disney park you see a pretty facade and behind there is a big old warehouse where the magic happens.
In kyle’s case the warehouse is vacant.
He has most of the time no clue what he is talking about and is too lazy to do any research about anything.

You can see the real Kyle when he appears in other people's vlogs then he forgets to put on his act, probably the reason why he didn’t have much friends while growing up he is just not likable.

The only reason that he started vlogging is because he is too lazy to work a full day.
Now it is filming for 2 hours 1 hour editing and lets call it a day it is not even part time.
And of course so he can write his year-round holiday off as a business expense.

He says he loves Halloween but during the Halloween season the only things he did was some lame Disney stuff and horror nights at universal while he is in an area where there are numerous Halloween activity’s again because he is lazy.
His merchandise is ancient because he is simply not willing to put in the work to design new things.

A friend of mine was on his Patreon for a while, he is very insecure about his views and is constantly begging for DVC points and that is al you get a whining Kyle how rants about all his insecurity’s and sometimes early acces to a vlog.
All the other things he promises for his tiers are non-existing because he is too lazy and just want to make a quick buck.

And then Jojo and Mel, how can Jojo be cheating when there is no relationship?

I think Mel wanted more but Jojo didn’t and let's not forget that Mel was sticking to Jojo like a barnacle to a whale because she is in desperate need for exposure so she can get her non existing carrier of the ground.

The only facts I have is that Jojo most of the time paid her way so in this case I guess Jojo was used and not the other way around.

Reactions: 11
I also love at Disneyland how pre-pandemic the characters would just wander the park
I think that goes back to the different ethoses of the two parks. WDW wants to make sure that the once even three years vacationer gets the Lightning Lane for their photo with Elsa. Disneyland wants the local that goes all the time to have a fun, random experience. Plus the DL characters interact with each other in ways the ones at WDW don't.

Kyle is as fake as everything Disney is.
In a Disney park you see a pretty facade and behind there is a big old warehouse where the magic happens.
In kyle’s case the warehouse is vacant.
He has most of the time no clue what he is talking about and is too lazy to do any research about anything.

You can see the real Kyle when he appears in other people's vlogs then he forgets to put on his act, probably the reason why he didn’t have much friends while growing up he is just not likable.

The only reason that he started vlogging is because he is too lazy to work a full day.
Now it is filming for 2 hours 1 hour editing and lets call it a day it is not even part time.
And of course so he can write his year-round holiday off as a business expense.

He says he loves Halloween but during the Halloween season the only things he did was some lame Disney stuff and horror nights at universal while he is in an area where there are numerous Halloween activity’s again because he is lazy.
His merchandise is ancient because he is simply not willing to put in the work to design new things.

A friend of mine was on his Patreon for a while, he is very insecure about his views and is constantly begging for DVC points and that is al you get a whining Kyle how rants about all his insecurity’s and sometimes early acces to a vlog.
All the other things he promises for his tiers are non-existing because he is too lazy and just want to make a quick buck.

And then Jojo and Mel, how can Jojo be cheating when there is no relationship?

I think Mel wanted more but Jojo didn’t and let's not forget that Mel was sticking to Jojo like a barnacle to a whale because she is in desperate need for exposure so she can get her non existing carrier of the ground.

The only facts I have is that Jojo most of the time paid her way so in this case I guess Jojo was used and not the other way around.
My best friend just got back from WDW. She's on Kyle's patreon and has sent gifts to him (some homemade), always comments on the vlogs. I keep telling her that it's not worth it. Anyway she & her fam run into him at HS in WDW. He's ok, takes a pic w/ her, they jump around. He's always in a hurry. They met his parents later w/o him. They were super nice! His dad was more excited to see my friend than Kyle was - just from seeing her comments.

Now the kicker: She & her fam see him again at the WDW Christmas party. He says he has no time, can only take a quick photo w/ them. She didn't even ask for that - just wanted to chat. She didn't even get to say one word. He had to get his spot w/ his friends for the castle show. He goes across the street to JoJo & some other ying yang Disney poser. At the castle, there's so much space because it's only people for the party. My point is that his dopey friends could've held a spot for him for a few minutes (show didn't start right away either). To be successful, pay attention to the people who watch the vlogs, esp patreons who are supporting you!!!!! His crappy friends don't support him (like JoJo leaving DL early).

My friend was a taken aback by this. Also, that bench is so important to him in HS (where he hit 100K). My friend takes a photo there, tags him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it, but shared other ones. She did that fist bump w/ the gold Donald statue too, tagged him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it. He shares someone else's fist bump the next day though. He did share one or two of her posts in the past. If he didn't share the other person's post, it wouldn't be as bad.

Unfortunately, my friend feels funny. It can't be anything she or her fam did or said because they hardly talked!!!! They are such genuine and kind people. Here's my question: Does this dude just think he's fantastic now or has he always been a DB? Inquiring minds want to know. I just felt so bad for my friend because she was really looking forward to meeting him.

Reactions: 2
My best friend just got back from WDW. She's on Kyle's patreon and has sent gifts to him (some homemade), always comments on the vlogs. I keep telling her that it's not worth it. Anyway she & her fam run into him at HS in WDW. He's ok, takes a pic w/ her, they jump around. He's always in a hurry. They met his parents later w/o him. They were super nice! His dad was more excited to see my friend than Kyle was - just from seeing her comments.

Now the kicker: She & her fam see him again at the WDW Christmas party. He says he has no time, can only take a quick photo w/ them. She didn't even ask for that - just wanted to chat. She didn't even get to say one word. He had to get his spot w/ his friends for the castle show. He goes across the street to JoJo & some other ying yang Disney poser. At the castle, there's so much space because it's only people for the party. My point is that his dopey friends could've held a spot for him for a few minutes (show didn't start right away either). To be successful, pay attention to the people who watch the vlogs, esp patreons who are supporting you!!!!! His crappy friends don't support him (like JoJo leaving DL early).

My friend was a taken aback by this. Also, that bench is so important to him in HS (where he hit 100K). My friend takes a photo there, tags him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it, but shared other ones. She did that fist bump w/ the gold Donald statue too, tagged him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it. He shares someone else's fist bump the next day though. He did share one or two of her posts in the past. If he didn't share the other person's post, it wouldn't be as bad.

Unfortunately, my friend feels funny. It can't be anything she or her fam did or said because they hardly talked!!!! They are such genuine and kind people. Here's my question: Does this dude just think he's fantastic now or has he always been a DB? Inquiring minds want to know. I just felt so bad for my friend because she was really looking forward to meeting him.
I think he's always been a DB, that's why his best vlogs are the ones with his family or friends in it. It felt like there might be some chance that reaching a big milestone and his family being there for it might show some genuine appreciation, but probably not if he's like this with a fan who's supported through Patreon and gifts.

Someone who worked with him when he was in DCP posted on page 8 saying was a huge narcissist and treats people like they don't exist if they're not benefiting him. He never seems to interact anymore with his other roommates from DCP either. Sorry for your friend, hope she still got to enjoy their trip!

Yea he needs his own post ready to hear some dirt..an why do u think he wont be vlogging anymore?
He'll probably become a full-time Tik-Tokker! :ROFLMAO:

There is a distinct difference between Kyle in JoJo’s vlogs and Kyle on his own. Those two just don’t bring out the best in each other. They always seem annoyed to share the spotlight maybe? Kyle is at his best with his fam around for sure. I can’t muster sympathy for him not getting the views he wanted on his CA vlogs…then lamenting how he probably can’t go out west more than once or twice a year anymore.
I feel like his content was on an upswing for a bit, but this past week hasn’t been enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: 4
I think all this stuff started with Mel? Maybe he needed to get out of LA where she lives.

He should have just done his trip as planned. Going home a day early doesn't do much.
She was visiting Philadelphia when he was in Anaheim.

There is a distinct difference between Kyle in JoJo’s vlogs and Kyle on his own. Those two just don’t bring out the best in each other. They always seem annoyed to share the spotlight maybe? Kyle is at his best with his fam around for sure. I can’t muster sympathy for him not getting the views he wanted on his CA vlogs…then lamenting how he probably can’t go out west more than once or twice a year anymore.
I feel like his content was on an upswing for a bit, but this past week hasn’t been enjoyable to watch.
The difference in JoJo’s demeanor is strikingly different between how he acts in his own videos versus how he appears in Kyle’s. It’s like two different people. In JoJo’s videos, Kyle appears to be trying to hide that he’s annoyed when JoJo puts the camera on him, except when he’s really happy and then he’s not annoyed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.