Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried, as a doctor, and as a person who also has an autoimmune disease to try and get him to take it seriously. Maybe I should have tried as a middle-aged queer man.
Too bad he left his FT job that included medical benefits

Reactions: 3
If Kyle is well-off enough to be thinking about getting a house, he should be able to afford a doctor visit.

Reactions: 2
No one said that his getting a house is a SMART decision.

Also, I was floored to discover that Alexa is the elder of the two.

Reactions: 1
So Kyle being not the middle child surprise me. I thought he would be middle child syndrome. Lol

Ok guys, I haven’t posted in awhile, been sick and getting through some things. But been reading through all the posts and comments. I’m seeing way to much love here. Lol!

also, PLEASE stop saying Kyle did a good job on the genie videos. He does NOT research thoroughly, he miss-pronounces stuff ALL the time. As someone who works for a certain place that they make vlogs about all the time, he’s clueless! Does he know Disney, yes, but when it comes to his predictions and “glitches” everything is completely wrong.

sorry I had to rant, all he’s concerned about is getting free stuff and riding on Disney’s coat tails. Is he good at THAT, yes, but the majority of what comes out of his mouth is crap.

that is all today. 😂

Reactions: 8
Loved seeing the Christmas after hours party in his vlog today. I went to mickeys very merry Christmas party in 2018 and the experience was largely the same, minus a few cookie choices and maybe less character meet and greets overall. So, very nice to see things finally becoming somewhat normal again, especially the return of parades. I love how much Kyle loves the parades as well, his excitement was wonderful. Nothing like Christmas at Disney, amazing atmosphere. A little on the expensive side though, I will say that. He did a really good job showing what it had to offer though (y)

Loved seeing the Christmas after hours party in his vlog today. I went to mickeys very merry Christmas party in 2018 and the experience was largely the same, minus a few cookie choices and maybe less character meet and greets overall. So, very nice to see things finally becoming somewhat normal again, especially the return of parades. I love how much Kyle loves the parades as well, his excitement was wonderful. Nothing like Christmas at Disney, amazing atmosphere. A little on the expensive side though, I will say that. He did a really good job showing what it had to offer though (y)
He didn’t even know what they were doing. Disney announced a long time ago what was taking place and he kept guessing whether or not they would do certain things. He doesn’t plan, he doesn’t know anything until he sees it for himself. Lol

he literally thought Reindeer Wranglers were going to have Reindeer. READ THE INFORMATION KYLE!!! 😂

He didn’t even know what they were doing. Disney announced a long time ago what was taking place and he kept guessing whether or not they would do certain things. He doesn’t plan, he doesn’t know anything until he sees it for himself. Lol

he literally thought Reindeer Wranglers were going to have Reindeer. READ THE INFORMATION KYLE!!! 😂
I guess I choose not to be negative about everything, because I found it pretty funny he thought there would be reindeer but later found it was just a band 😂. He seemed to have a pretty good grasp of the event activities seeing as he grabbed a pamphlet on the way in which tells you whats happening and when. Besides sometimes it is just nice to experience things as they are happening and be surprised in the moment, you know? And I loved that we saw Kyle experience it in the moment, it made his reactions more genuine. Again, good job on his part(y)(y)(y)

I guess I choose not to be negative about everything, because I found it pretty funny he thought there would be reindeer but later found it was just a band 😂. He seemed to have a pretty good grasp of the event activities seeing as he grabbed a pamphlet on the way in which tells you whats happening and when. Besides sometimes it is just nice to experience things as they are happening and be surprised in the moment, you know? And I loved that we saw Kyle experience it in the moment, it made his reactions more genuine. Again, good job on his part(y)(y)(y)
Okay Kyle

Reactions: 4
Haha so hilarious 😂😒, guess you don’t like when someone disagrees with you. Cool.
That's the blood and bones of this forum, being excessively critical but having fun with it! If there's anything you enjoy about a featured vlogger here, don't take it too personally when other's can't stand them. Kyle especially has burned some big bridges, which is why I've been happy to see him return to a more joyful personal approach to vlogging these past few weeks

Ok guys, I haven’t posted in awhile, been sick and getting through some things. But been reading through all the posts and comments. I’m seeing way to much love here. Lol!

also, PLEASE stop saying Kyle did a good job on the genie videos. He does NOT research thoroughly, he miss-pronounces stuff ALL the time. As someone who works for a certain place that they make vlogs about all the time, he’s clueless! Does he know Disney, yes, but when it comes to his predictions and “glitches” everything is completely wrong.

sorry I had to rant, all he’s concerned about is getting free stuff and riding on Disney’s coat tails. Is he good at THAT, yes, but the majority of what comes out of his mouth is crap.
I'm guilty of this the past few weeks, but a big part of it is that his energy is so much different when his family's around. So many other vlogs these days are boring news updates or bitching about genie plus without even using it - with his family there he got to show more fun little moments in one week than the Trackers and POS Dev have in the past three years, combined. Although that's not really a high bar to jump over. :ROFLMAO:

I think what's also working in his favor is that a lot of people aren't happy with some of the cost-driven updates from Disney - in this sense they might prefer vloggers who aren't well-rehearsed over ones who do hours of research because that's more genuine than the info that Disney's current executives are going to give you. Look at the wait time disclosures - Disney's words are "Don't make purchases based on our wait times" while Kyle and a few other vloggers are timing the wait times to provide some actual estimates.

That being said, I feel like anyone who wants to watch legitimately informational content for planning their next trip aren't going to seek out Kyle's vlogs. And the Merriest Christmas Party or whatever its called vlog is already a step back, so much ass-kissing for an overpriced event.

He's clearly trying to milk holiday excitement for engagement and Mickey's good graces, but it's going to get very old in less than a week. It wouldn't take a lot of work to be more creative but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the awareness to realize it.

Actually enjoyed the Christmas after hours vlog. Comparing it to older tracker ones from the Christmas parties, the enthusiasm beats the constant complaining they would do. The MK crowds before the event were nuts. Outside or not, vaccines or not, that’s a lot of people in a small space. 😱 Saw that once during my recent trip, and we got out of that situation quickly.

I'm guilty of this the past few weeks, but a big part of it is that his energy is so much different when his family's around. So many other vlogs these days are boring news updates or bitching about genie plus without even using it - with his family there he got to show more fun little moments in one week than the Trackers and POS Dev have in the past three years, combined. Although that's not really a high bar to jump over. :ROFLMAO:
I honestly do think that the G+ videos were good, although I think it was accidental and he just kind of bumbled into it. Honestly, I'm not sure he was that much more clueless about it that the average person going to Disney World, and I think he managed to replicate the experience, pros and cons. I mean, he figured it out in real time, but he did figure it out.

I really enjoyed the videos with his family. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And I don't think here was too much shilling in his Christmas Party (compare it to PMM, who titled his video "It's worth $190!"), he just seemed to be having a good time.

Although I want to know the difference between a Party and an After-Hour Event?

Although I want to know the difference between a Party and an After-Hour Event?
Mostly the number of people. Parties became CRAZY crowded 2017-2019 compared to day 2011.

Also the entertainment offers are a little less at AH compared to parties. Boo Bash had less then the Christmas AH for example though likely just due to the pandemic.

Lastly, popcorn, ice cream and sodas are included with AH. And…with that the costs are higher for the after-hours parties due to the lower crowds and snacks.

That's the blood and bones of this forum, being excessively critical but having fun with it! If there's anything you enjoy about a featured vlogger here, don't take it too personally when other's can't stand them. Kyle especially has burned some big bridges, which is why I've been happy to see him return to a more joyful personal approach to vlogging these past few weeks

I think what's also working in his favor is that a lot of people aren't happy with some of the cost-driven updates from Disney - in this sense they might prefer vloggers who aren't well-rehearsed over ones who do hours of research because that's more genuine than the info that Disney's current executives are going to give you. Look at the wait time disclosures - Disney's words are "Don't make purchases based on our wait times" while Kyle and a few other vloggers are timing the wait times to provide some actual estimates.

That being said, I feel like anyone who wants to watch legitimately informational content for planning their next trip aren't going to seek out Kyle's vlogs. And the Merriest Christmas Party or whatever its called vlog is already a step back, so much ass-kissing for an overpriced event.

He's clearly trying to milk holiday excitement for engagement and Mickey's good graces, but it's going to get very old in less than a week. It wouldn't take a lot of work to be more creative but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the awareness to realize it.
Well Spoken, Thank you for reeling me in. Haha.
I’ve just gotten so mad at previous posts, there were times I really just wanted to punch him in the face, 😂

And being one that deals with people on a daily basis, it makes it harder for some of us when trying to explain things and that’s what makes us mad, especially when he use to be one of us.
Do I have a personal vendetta against him and do I hate him? Absolutely not.
Hes just so fun to make fun of on this thread and now i see a lot of “oooo he’s so wonderful!” Lol
I joined this thread so I could finally vent like the rest of you lol.
No hard feelings towards anyone at all who likes Kyle, I’m just not use to seeing it since I’ve joined. Lol.

I get that, and I didn’t take anything personally. That guy called me ‘Kyle‘ just because my opinion disagreed with his, or because I like Kyle whereas he clearly dislikes him.

As I mentioned Ive been to a mickeys very merry Christmas party in 2018, and the experience Kyle had was almost exactly the same. There was just a few little bits not there, like less cookie selection. I remember there being more than just snickerdoodle cookies. So I believe he genuinely did enjoy the event, because it’s a big return to what these events used to be, and that’s exciting. This experience is like no other, especially at Christmas. I just think the price is slightly too high. But if you have the money and want a great time then it’s worth it, for me it would be worth it because I desperately want to experience it again.

I get that, and I didn’t take anything personally. That guy called me ‘Kyle‘ just because my opinion disagreed with his, or because I like Kyle whereas he clearly dislikes him.

As I mentioned Ive been to a mickeys very merry Christmas party in 2018, and the experience Kyle had was almost exactly the same. There was just a few little bits not there, like less cookie selection. I remember there being more than just snickerdoodle cookies. So I believe he genuinely did enjoy the event, because it’s a big return to what these events used to be, and that’s exciting. This experience is like no other, especially at Christmas. I just think the price is slightly too high. But if you have the money and want a great time then it’s worth it, for me it would be worth it because I desperately want to experience it again.
It was more of a sarcastic joke, nothing personal, just not use to seeing it here.
If you like Kyle, you like him, I don’t care. That’s your choice.
I personally lean to the side of those who don’t right now. No hard feelings.

It was more of a sarcastic joke, nothing personal, just not use to seeing it here.
If you like Kyle, you like him, I don’t care. That’s your choice.
I personally lean to the side of those who don’t right now. No hard feelings.
And I respect that. I have no issue with you disliking him. It would be a boring world if everyone agreed right? If it makes you feel any better, I don’t like JoJo all that much and didn’t particularly like seeing him in the vlog. If you also dislike JoJo then I guess we share that in common. Why do I get the feeling you like JoJo though 😂

• Haha
Hes just so fun to make fun of on this thread and now i see a lot of “oooo he’s so wonderful!” Lol
I think there's plenty to mock even if I've softened on him a little. He's an idiot and a little money grubbing, but I don't think it's maliciously so. And his sugar daddies apparently want to be pickpocketed for whatever benefit they get from him. It's OnlyFans without the occasional nudity.

I mean, if someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to spend the day with an Orlando Vloggers, I wouldn't even hesitate to pick Kyle. Whatever he is, he's not PMM, the Trackers, PCDev, or Michael Kay.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.