Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I joined tattle just to see if anyone else noticed this. Kyle recently said in a video that he was seeing someone, but broke it off. Emily said in a video in November that she had been seeing someone since the summer. All of a sudden in November, she was in multiple videos with Kyle and JoJo. In one of those videos they mentioned they would all be at Disneyland at the same time. Then they were never in a video together at Disneyland or one since that I have seen. After JoJo ghosted Kyle (strange), Kyle walked around Disneyland for a couple days by himself even though Emily was there around the same time. In a video Emily posted yesterday (I believe) she said "she's not ok and she's not in a good mental state and she is not doing vlogmas" as she had previously said she would. I can't be the only one to associate all of this.
I’m with you on this. Also they haven’t liked each others ig photos since the start of that Cali trip

Reactions: 5
Has he been #hosted before?

Because I'm pretty sure he mentioned that a daddy had gifted him the RC cruise he went on with JoJo.
yeah I think it was some dude named Michael. They said his name several times.

maybe it was Michael Kay and his cougar squad 🤣😂🤣 more likely I have the. And completely wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Alexa and his mom are back as well. Liked how they were all standing at the thunder mountain spot. Still teasing Alexa about the food and Instagram :LOL:

Alexa and his mom are back as well. Liked how they were all standing at the thunder mountain spot. Still teasing Alexa about the food and Instagram :LOL:
It was a cute moment. The four of them have a good energy together.

Although despite the big surprise, Mom did kind of spill the beans in the last video she was in.

I mean, I'm a middle-aged queer man. I am not unfamiliar with this world. And honestly, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it from either end, as long as everyone is consenting.

I guess I say that because Kyle does, in a fairly chaste manner, sexualize some of his videos. We've seen videos of him working out (badly) and a bunch where he "accidentally" forgets to put a shirt on while editing. He hasn't done that (or a water park video) recently, but given his recent comment about slacking, I'm betting he's not happy with how his body looks.
We are from the same and daddy is definitely appropriate. His high end gifts all come from male sponsors. Ladies send him gift cards and mugs. He’s very conscious of where the money comes from and gives them little takes to keep it coming. He has some crazy high Patreon tiers and those are usually the male names he’s shouting out in his videos. I love this about Kyle’s channel.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed Alexa's food tour.

Kyle Pallo #2: What Do You Guys Think? Comment Down Below.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never started a thread before, so I will leave it to someone more experienced.

I'm glad Alexa doesn't have her own channel. I think it would spoil how much fun the two of them are together if they were both vlogging.

Reactions: 1
I think she would be interesting to watch if she did have a channel. Although I don’t know exactly what kind of channel she would even have. Would it be food related, or would she only post on her trips to Disney? But yeah I think I prefer her to just be a fun guest in Kyles vlogs every few months or so.

Speaking of fun guests, I did see a comment from Taylor in one of Kyles recent videos saying she would be visiting Orlando in the new year. Always liked her whenever she appeared so that will be great to see.

Todays words of the day, balsamanic and manara. Yum
Both of those things on the sabatta. And maybe with pansetta on the side.

Did he say the name of the restaurant right once? I think he got "al forno" about a third of the time.

And, look, I appreciate his enthusiasm, but it's a nice restaurant. Put on a shirt with a big boy collar, Kyle.

Reactions: 5
I wonder why he didn't even try for "tapenade." Surely, if he didn't specifically know what it was called, he could have looked at the menu. Although I think we all know it would have come out as "tape-nade."

I just loved the expression of surprised disgust when he took a bite and realized it tasted like olives.

I wonder why he didn't even try for "tapenade." Surely, if he didn't specifically know what it was called, he could have looked at the menu. Although I think we all know it would have come out as "tape-nade."

I just loved the expression of surprised disgust when he took a bite and realized it tasted like olives.

Ya boy Kyle seems to be taking clickbait tips from JoJo with his newest video "I haven't seen her in the longest time/A crowded Hollywood Studios night". The sugar daddies ain't gonna like that.

Ya boy Kyle seems to be taking clickbait tips from JoJo with his newest video "I haven't seen her in the longest time/A crowded Hollywood Studios night". The sugar daddies ain't gonna like that.
Eh? Why would the ‘sugar daddies’ be unhappy?

And it’s not even the same. Jojos titles were ‘surprising her with a Disney vacation’, ‘date spots’, etc which could be interpreted as him being in relationships with the girl in his videos. Kyles video is about a friend he knew in the college program who he hasn’t seen or hasn’t been on his channel for a few years. Nothing in his title suggests relationship, plus he says in the video she has a boyfriend, so there’s no mistaking it.

Reactions: 3
I can't believe Kyle's latest hit my sympathy receptors hard enough to leave a really heartfelt response, and know that I meant it.

I mean, perhaps he's just playing for sympathy, but I truly don't think so. He seems legit depressed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.