Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you potentially hold 2 park passes? If he’s at a hotel he would be eligible for that that group of park passes, if he bought a day ticket, could he book another pass to a different park under his ap?

Could you potentially hold 2 park passes? If he’s at a hotel he would be eligible for that that group of park passes, if he bought a day ticket, could he book another pass to a different park under his ap?
He would have to have a second “fake” account or have a cast member let him in with their main entrance pass (but pretty sure those are blocked out for everyone). So yah, most likely his only option is to make a second MDX account and link a ticket to it.

Reactions: 1
Adam the Woo said he got his MK reservation like a year ago, Kyle really showed not thinking it out.

Reactions: 2
I guess he's better than JoJo who was asking for Oogie Boogie tickets on Instagram and didn't even go BooBash.

Kyle chose Epcot with the gamble of MK not reaching capacity. Now he's scared.

Oh who’s going to buy him the totem pole stature from the gift shop hes begging for on IG

Either he parted with the money, or someone sent him a Venmo.

That thing is ugly.

I guess he's better than JoJo who was asking for Oogie Boogie tickets on Instagram and didn't even go BooBash.

Kyle chose Epcot with the gamble of MK not reaching capacity. Now he's scared.
Jojo was really asking for OBB tickets on Instagram!? 🙄 Sheesh

Kyle is live from Epcot for Harmonius. I watched a bit. He collected far too much money.

• Sick
Anybody notice that Jojo seems to be trying to lean into the angle of being a ladies man?..🤨 i mean i give him credit when his hair is styled nice an he has the goatee an mustache combo he does look kinda handsome lol..but im like whats up with him an that Mel girl..yea i get it platonic friends? Maybe..but ive caught the way she looks at him in different videos an thats not how u look all googly eyed at a "platonic" friend 👀👀👀

He also flexed in the mirror in today's video.

Maybe it's just the angle, but I was surprised by how little definition he has in his shoulders.
His bodyfat % is way too high to have any definition, anywhere lol. If he “works out” he ain’t doing it right

• Wow
Anybody notice that Jojo seems to be trying to lean into the angle of being a ladies man?..🤨 i mean i give him credit when his hair is styled nice an he has the goatee an mustache combo he does look kinda handsome lol..but im like whats up with him an that Mel girl..yea i get it platonic friends? Maybe..but ive caught the way she looks at him in different videos an thats not how u look all googly eyed at a "platonic" friend 👀👀👀
Wouldn't it have to be more subtle if it was a lean? He's going full throttle for that angle, all caps and everything. :rolleyes:

jojo.png

Yeah Jojo is pushing it too hard with Mel but then claiming friends. He even had date night in one of his titles. So on one hand he wants to push this relationship in vlogs then in other say she's just a friend.

Yeah Jojo is pushing it too hard with Mel but then claiming friends. He even had date night in one of his titles. So on one hand he wants to push this relationship in vlogs then in other say she's just a friend.
What date night? Which video was that?

How much? Life must be tough going on free cruises and resort stays. What a twit.
I watched maybe the first 20 minutes before I went to the gym, and he'd already gotten $100. When I finished up, I just idly went back on, and he had over 1000 people watching.

Just start an OnlyFans, guy.

He's just not that into her.

He also needs to drink more water and get more sleep. Those are some deep bags under his eyes for such a young guy.

Kyle asked him about it in one of his videos, I don't remember if he was replying a fan question? Specifically about if Jojo and Mel were dating. Jojo's answer was very "ahhh, well, maybe." I think it may have to do with her moving to LA?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.