Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't help but laugh at the one gift he opened at the end being candy. :ROFLMAO:

He does seem to be really hard on himself, maybe a little burned out too with the busier holiday season. I'm terrible at working out this time of year because I'm usually tired after running around getting ready for holiday parties and Christmas. Good to see a lot of kind comments at least!

Kyle Pallo #2 - Have You Heard He Wants To Buy A House?

Reactions: 4
Is everything OK with his parents, just curious why he's spending Christmas with his dad but not his Mum or sister? I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

I can't believe Kyle's latest hit my sympathy receptors hard enough to leave a really heartfelt response, and know that I meant it.

I mean, perhaps he's just playing for sympathy, but I truly don't think so. He seems legit depressed.
I don’t know…he really strikes me as a grifter. Grifters gotta grift, amiright?

Reactions: 2
?
Is everything OK with his parents, just curious why he's spending Christmas with his dad but not his Mum or sister? I'm hoping it's nothing serious.
I think they're fine.

I figured the separate Christmas is because Kyle was going to be alone so parents decided dad would go be with him? Which asks the question why couldn't Kyle go home for the holidays so the entire family can be together? His older brother has kids, may be his dad would want to be there for grandchildren Christmas instead of Disney for the 2nd time in a month with Kyle vlogging.

His sister is a nurse, I’m guessing she’ll be working. I’m not sure why he wouldn’t go home for Christmas- probably so he can keep making Disney holiday content?
Gotta say I feel him on the gym thing. Literally forcing myself to go and it’s a BATTLE😂

"Sometimes when it's busy, I like to give my attention to the...least attention-giving attractions."

I wish I remembered how to diagram sentences, because I'd love to give that a try.

I don’t know…he really strikes me as a grifter. Grifters gotta grift, amiright?
I know from hating your body. There was a lot in his ramble that I recognized.

Reactions: 1
Looks like we'll have to Re-unopen a new thread soon. Hanonuh**

** Palloese for "I don't know"

His sister is a nurse, I’m guessing she’ll be working. I’m not sure why he wouldn’t go home for Christmas- probably so he can keep making Disney holiday content?
Gotta say I feel him on the gym thing. Literally forcing myself to go and it’s a BATTLE😂
Gotta make that content and get those free DVC resort stays. He mentioned Saratoga and I thought he said there were 3 resorts total when his dad is staying. I might be jumping the gun by assuming that they are being gifted, but the odds seem to indicate a strong possibility.

Part of me hates myself for thinking this, but I thought it was legitimately adorable that Kyle said that if Alexa is working when he posts a new video, she'll let it silently play in her pocket so he gets a view. That seems like a true Big Sister thing.

Got a good kick out of "My channel really started to boom thanks to the water parks". At least he has awareness on that, those vlogs had some of the funniest comments! :ROFLMAO:

How many staycations do we think are going to happen next year? I was thinking it might go down from this year because of more travellers booking vacations, but I forgot about Disney bringing back more single-night rooms.

I thought the year recap was well done. He seemed to understand what worked for his channel, what didn't, where he made smart moves (cruises) and that he listened to the viewers comments and made changes based on that.

Good job.

Well thats sad he's got covid, definitely not the plan he had. I wonder who gave it to the others in the house, considering they all have it.

Well thats sad he's got covid, definitely not the plan he had. I wonder who gave it to the others in the house, considering they all have it.
I think it's more likely they got it in a gymn and brought it home.

Next thread: Kyle Pallo - thanks to COVID Christmas is #2

Don't wish it on anyone and hope he gets better soon without a bad case. He does have a condition that makes him immunocompromised.
The way they all act like everything is normal, it was bound to happen sooner or later especially with this variant exploding.

Reactions: 5
I think it's more likely they got it in a gymn and brought it home.

Next thread: Kyle Pallo - thanks to COVID Christmas is #2
After watching Jojos vlog, question is answered.
JoJo got it from a friend and brought it home to Kyle and Dan.

That's really why you need to know who you're spending time with and their Covid protocols.

Reactions: 6
I mean this with all sincerity: I find it incredibly admirable that Kyle went out of his way to test himself before his dad got there, especially since he said he’d also done it before the previous visit.
I know that between him and JoJo there have been some riskier behaviors, like going to the movies, but trying to make sure his family was safe is more than a lot of people are doing this Christmas.

Reactions: 10
I agree with a really nice to hear that he was testing himself with the Walgreens tests before their visits all the time.

I mean this with all sincerity: I find it incredibly admirable that Kyle went out of his way to test himself before his dad got there, especially since he said he’d also done it before the previous visit.
I know that between him and JoJo there have been some riskier behaviors, like going to the movies, but trying to make sure his family was safe is more than a lot of people are doing this Christmas.
It was good to see Kyle make a more serious video about it compared to Jojo's "I have Covid but everything's ok and I'm still going to have fun and play with my lightsaber" shtick. Tiktokers are something else.

That being said, if their videos get a lot of views I can guarantee you POS Dev will make some sort of video about Covid. That guy's gotta follow any trend he can!

Reactions: 7
It was good to see Kyle make a more serious video about it compared to Jojo's "I have Covid but everything's ok and I'm still going to have fun and play with my lightsaber" shtick. Tiktokers are something else.

That being said, if their videos get a lot of views I can guarantee you POS Dev will make some sort of video about Covid. That guy's gotta follow any trend he can!
Yeah, the comparison of JoJo all smiles & saying how happy he is that they're all sick now, so he has his roomies to quarantine with, versus Kyle stating he's immune compromised and could die. Yikes. I feel bad for Kyle. Read the room, JoJo.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.