Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I used to think Kyle and JoJo were a couple but then I thought maybe they had a falling out over Taya. I think their generation is a lot less strict around gender and sexuality norms so who knows. Doesn’t bother me either way.

somwls

Was he eating "Pop Stickers" at Yak and Yeti, or were my ears playing tricks.
Pot stickers. Another name for gyoza, or Chinese dumplings. They are really good when I ate at Yat and Yeti. Just want to say also, I love his family, especially his dad.

minimax

Chatty Member
Kyle definitely makes more from Patreon.
Can't imagine what possible value people get out of being a part of his patreon. The vlogs themselves are either inaccurate or completely unhelpful. Is it just to get more shirtless pics of the Disney Influencer "hot boy"?

ViceroyMichael

The cheating is true. My wife inquired to Mel on IG about where JoJo has been. She just went off and said they were no longer together because he cheated on her. My wife was kinda taken aback she was telling her this as she doesn't even know her. My wife just thought she was a nice cute girl for him. I wonder if she is telling this to anyone to bring him down. To me JoJo is a classic D-Bag.
I’ve considered Kyle to be a relatively good person, which makes it even harder to understand why he and JoJo have stayed friends for so long. They are so different and Kyle has expressed frustration many times regarding JoJo’s behavior. Kyle seems like someone who would have dropped JoJo a long time ago. I don’t get it.

starri

VIP Member
Of course he could just be playing it up for attention and sympathy and even donations. Influencers aren't unheard of to do that. Would also explain why he isn't too worried getting it check out.
Fair point. Although instead of dangling my degree or personal experience with autoimmune joint pain to get him to care about his health, I should have tried my wallet.

Huge? Probably not. But if someone's anxious about their subscriber count it could make them cautious over any imagined cause for a drop.
I would honestly think there's a certain cachet in certain demographics (both among younger female and older/middle-aged queer men) to being out.