Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he could just be playing it up for attention and sympathy and even donations. Influencers aren't unheard of to do that. Would also explain why he isn't too worried getting it check out.
Fair point. Although instead of dangling my degree or personal experience with autoimmune joint pain to get him to care about his health, I should have tried my wallet.

Huge? Probably not. But if someone's anxious about their subscriber count it could make them cautious over any imagined cause for a drop.
I would honestly think there's a certain cachet in certain demographics (both among younger female and older/middle-aged queer men) to being out.

His ankle pain doesn't stop him from criss crossing the country by ship and plane. I guess the pain comes and goes

Reactions: 5
Is his sister only a half-sister or maybe adopted? They look nothing alike.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Of course he could just be playing it up for attention and sympathy and even donations. Influencers aren't unheard of to do that. Would also explain why he isn't too worried getting it check out.
^ THIS!

Should go to the doctor but too busy staying in a villa at old key west

Reactions: 1
I stand corrected, too busy going on another cruise. Wonder who paid for this one.

I mean, the stay at Old Key West was a gift from a sugar daddy as well.
Yeah I caught that too! What kind of Patreon pays for a 2 night stay in a 2 bedroom suite in addition to subbing. The kind that gets special vids and pix on the side. No wonder he gets so excited when the shower has glass doors.

Had no idea he had an older brother, has he ever been there before? It always seemed like a family of 4 with just Alexa and Kyle. Even the old photos of Disney just shows 4 of them.

The kind that gets special vids and pix on the side. No wonder he gets so excited when the shower has glass doors.
For the sugar daddy's sake, I hope so. I'm not going to yuck anyone's yum, but the whole FinDom thing is completely bewildering to me. I mean, just the pleasure of racking up huge credit card bills with nothing in return?

I stand corrected, too busy going on another cruise. Wonder who paid for this one.
Kyle said it cost about $800. He made a good portion of that in his live stream from super chats. People were dropping $50 like it was nothing. And the video was basically us watching him stuff his face at Cabana's. I love DCL so watch a lot of the cruise vlogs but this one was not very enjoyable.

People are really this bored for Disney content they’ll spend $50+ on these super chats? I mean neither of them knew what they were really talking about. So they’ll give money to people actually able to work, for that content? Save the money and go yourself, funding this nonsense isn’t healthy for the person ‘donating’ nor the vlogger (whether it be Kay’s embarrassing themselves, PMM eating himself into oblivion, or TTT being lazy, late and rude). It’s starting to feel like the crazies that throw money at “pastors” who can “cure them.”

HBO and Disney+ really are bargains compared to finding this “content.”

At best WDW and the cruise lines can support 2-4 vloggers…and Kyle shouldn’t be one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That Disney Diet is going to get him, based on the number of calories he ate with his sister in his most recent video.

So i guess his sugar daddy has paid for another booze cruise..La douche Palo must be a good bottom bii..to keep getting the cash rolling in..😏

An who is the new guy with him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.