Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MustLoveGoats

What happened to the clothing line, lasted 2 months? Comment down below if you remember, don’t forget to like, and comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

peedee

Chatty Member
Dude is just churning out videos without any show of love or enthusiasm for Disney. He goes to a park at rope drop, films just for the sake of filming, gets out and goes home. There's no purpose to the videos anymore except for racking up more pennies and sugar mamas to send him more crappy gifts and gift cards. Which cougar or manther will be footing the bill for the trip to Disneyland Paris he's been obviously begging for?

Blu

He really comes across dumb as dirt. Misspeaks or mispronounces 1/2 of what he says constantly. Doesn’t even try to improve from what I’ve seen. He’s entertaining because he’s stupid. That’s pretty sad.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Hes just so fun to make fun of on this thread and now i see a lot of “oooo he’s so wonderful!” Lol
I think there's plenty to mock even if I've softened on him a little. He's an idiot and a little money grubbing, but I don't think it's maliciously so. And his sugar daddies apparently want to be pickpocketed for whatever benefit they get from him. It's OnlyFans without the occasional nudity.

I mean, if someone put a gun to my head and told me I had to spend the day with an Orlando Vloggers, I wouldn't even hesitate to pick Kyle. Whatever he is, he's not PMM, the Trackers, PCDev, or Michael Kay.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
So Kyle is live right now on the Carnival cruise ship..🛳⛴🚢
Hope that means he'll stop crying in vlogs about Disney's indoor mask mandate for a few days. It's reinstated for a reason, and honestly more should be done than only that.

Watched a few minutes of the live stream - liked some of the new features on the pool deck, hated the pandering for likes, view counts and superchats every five seconds. That last part's partially a "fans desperate for attention" problem though, resorttv1 makes a living off of it.

• Heart

Jjjg

VIP Member
I think it's more likely they got it in a gymn and brought it home.

Next thread: Kyle Pallo - thanks to COVID Christmas is #2
After watching Jojos vlog, question is answered.
JoJo got it from a friend and brought it home to Kyle and Dan.

That's really why you need to know who you're spending time with and their Covid protocols.

Mark81

VIP Member
Sorry but I don't think anyone should be buying anything jojo puts out on his vlogs as real. More than possibly any other vlogger he acts up to the camera constantly. If he is sad or whatever I'd say its an act to add narrative, increase engagement etc.

I can't see how he is earning anything from his youtube shorts. Main sources of income on YouTube are ads or sponsorship, neither of which he gets from a YouTube shorts. The main benefit is pushing his subscribers up, but they then don't seem to engage with his channel

Reactions: 5
Kyle P going to Disneyland Paris? Oof. The guy mispronounces words in his native language left and right, can’t wait to see him butcher French 😂

I watched a vlog of his where he mentioned he’d like to be sponsored by Chipotle. Dream on, buddy.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
To me DL just comes across as more classic disney, all their after hours events bring our rare characters and play on nostalgia. It's like how wdw was 20 plus years ago, focusing on the magic rather than what's new and popular.

Even DLP feels like that.

WdW now feels more corporate money spinner and the social media crowd make it feel like a cult. It's like a very expensive holiday camp.i guess disneylands feel more authentic and wdw is just fake (which considering they are all fake creations is saying something)

Liquid

Today's nutshell vlog:
1) publicly states to everyone that he is all sweaty after the gym ... *eye roll*
2) talks about the smells, the smells it smells so good
3) a couple didn't tell him they were going on the Disney cruise after the Mardi Gras cruise they wanted to surprise him BUT i wouldn't tell him anyways
4) talks about how costly it can be for things (wants money from his viewers)
5) talks about how funny or not funny he is using puns
6) films teenagers in the youth games rooms and they give him a look (i think you need to ask permission for them to be filmed in the video .. i could be wrong since they are in a public area but still) and films the restroom in the youth room (at least no one was inside the restroom)
AND last but certainly not least drum roll .. YOUR Hairy Shirtless clip of someone that delivered Kyle some chocolate dipped strawberries in his stateroom he stated it was for HIM. Oh and lets stick out in the crowd and wear our bathrobes out on the deck to watch fireworks. And a final thank you of him SHIRTLESS .. the end

• Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
I think that's part of Kyle's big problem, he doesn't come across like he is taking it seriously and from experience that's a big problem for any employer or marketing/pr agency. You don't want lose or unreliable cannons.

If he really wants to make a career from vlogging in an already over saturated niche, he needs to have more of a professional business mindset. People like the Trackers got lucky being in the right place at the right time with youtube and its early days (which is also why they are starting to struggle). You can't just point, shoot and upload anymore.

starri

VIP Member
Every Disney vlogger seems to be obsessed with “coffee” sugar bombs from Starbucks. It’s bizarre: Kyle, the Kay’s, Dim Tracker, PMM.
I'm a bad late capitalist. I just like..y'know, coffee.

Some of those things have to be at least 500 calories. If I'm drinking that many, it had better have booze in it..

Mark81

VIP Member
It's also not 'VERY PRIVATE' , it's just not designed for Joe public. He makes it sound like he has gone to some exclusive hideaway.

InTheShade

The sky has opened up and has shed light on my life. I’ve been yelling at the tv watching this doofus and I have found you beautiful people to vent too. Thank you! Lol

so forgive me, for my first thing I just want to say…
I’m sick of his misleading photos on his blogs, like the one from today, how Disney is now decorating for Christmas. They have stars up in Hollywood studios, WOW! Let’s sing Christmas carols and drink hot chocolate and pull out our “Christmas masks”! I have much more but figured I’d start thanking you guys lol

melmelmelmel

Ok. I joined tattle just to see if anyone else noticed this. Kyle recently said in a video that he was seeing someone, but broke it off. Emily said in a video in November that she had been seeing someone since the summer. All of a sudden in November, she was in multiple videos with Kyle and JoJo. In one of those videos they mentioned they would all be at Disneyland at the same time. Then they were never in a video together at Disneyland or one since that I have seen. After JoJo ghosted Kyle (strange), Kyle walked around Disneyland for a couple days by himself even though Emily was there around the same time. In a video Emily posted yesterday (I believe) she said "she's not ok and she's not in a good mental state and she is not doing vlogmas" as she had previously said she would. I can't be the only one to associate all of this.
I’m with you on this. Also they haven’t liked each others ig photos since the start of that Cali trip