Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in today’s daily dose, Pallo
Do you think it could be part of clown language? When his dad's in his vlogs he always does that too, so Kyle might've taken into that while growing up. Kind of reminds me of entertainers at carnivals or birthday parties but might be a stretch.

Someone in the Kay thread mentioned walking past Jojo at Epcot recently, sounded like he was venting to his friends about Kyle. Since HHN opens tonight, what are the odds we see them in eachother's vlogs?
In Kyle’s video on Thursday. He mentioned how he’s been going through some things lately and he is move ahead with plans to live on his own this year. JoJo has also been talking about going through it currently. That friendship crumbled fast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So in today’s daily dose, Pallo

In Kyle’s video on Thursday. He mentioned how he’s been going through some things lately and he is move ahead with plans to live on his own this year. JoJo has also been talking about going through it currently. That friendship crumbled fast.
Jealousy I expect. Egos were always bound to clash eventually

• Wow
They're together tonight at HHN. So I guess they ok. Lol
Let's see who Kyle goes on all these cruises with he plans for September.

Reactions: 1
Interestinggggg he just posted a throwback pic with jojo, trying to make amends? Also I tried to watch a jojo video yesterday about the new ride at Epcot and had to mute it, why do these guys NEVER stop talking like Jesus just stfu for a minute every so often

Interestinggggg he just posted a throwback pic with jojo, trying to make amends? Also I tried to watch a jojo video yesterday about the new ride at Epcot and had to mute it, why do these guys NEVER stop talking like Jesus just stfu for a minute every so often
I thought that throwback pic interesting to. It was uncomfortable in JoJo’s HHN video you can tell they’re still not enjoying each other’s company. Kyle pretty much cut JoJo out from his HHN vid except coming in the gate where he had no choice. It was so weird Kyle was sprinting and leaving Austin and JoJo in the dirt. Watching the video you’d think he was only with Austin. We shall see if they begin to cross videos again. Might have just been we have a mutual friend going, don’t want to have to make him choose who he goes with and who really wants to be the guy who hangs out at HHN by himself kind of occasion.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone tell me which video includes the infamous “Kyle corrects Joni’s grammar” segment on the cruise? I haven’t found it and don’t want to give either of these grifters more views unnecessarily.

Thanks!

He really comes across dumb as dirt. Misspeaks or mispronounces 1/2 of what he says constantly. Doesn’t even try to improve from what I’ve seen. He’s entertaining because he’s stupid. That’s pretty sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kyle is very pretty but he’s annoying as duck I can’t watch one of his videos.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone tell me which video includes the infamous “Kyle corrects Joni’s grammar” segment on the cruise? I haven’t found it and don’t want to give either of these grifters more views unnecessarily.

Thanks!

I refuse to give the cruise vlogs another view but in Jojo's interview of Kyle that he uploaded this morning, Kyle corrects him the same way he always does - Timestamp 13:55

The question from the instagram fan is hilarious though! Can't answer it with a straight face, literally everyone sees it! :ROFLMAO:

They both seem to be floundering a bit now that the cruise-reopening hype and viewership has passed. I'm conflicted because I love a good trainwreck, but it would also be an amazing larger trainwreck if they somehow find more media opportunities than the trackers and other d-list celebs. That would mark a new low for all of them! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Some of those questions were hilarious. Kyle's going on another cruise with a vlogger soon so more cruise content and DL for one day for Halloween bash.

• Sad
He really comes across dumb as dirt. Misspeaks or mispronounces 1/2 of what he says constantly. Doesn’t even try to improve from what I’ve seen. He’s entertaining because he’s stupid. That’s pretty sad.
You’ve nailed it. Like today looking at the Micky statue we get “It all started with a mouth” 🤦‍♂️ Another trend I notice his habit of contradicting himself in the same breath. When he was up at Wisconsin dells introducing a water parks he was like this is where I spent my entire childhood actually we only just came here once. The other day talking about his ankle he was like my ankle hurts so bad well actually just kind of sore. Goes for the dramatic first then lessens it.

I refuse to give the cruise vlogs another view but in Jojo's interview of Kyle that he uploaded this morning, Kyle corrects him the same way he always does - Timestamp 13:55

The question from the instagram fan is hilarious though! Can't answer it with a straight face, literally everyone sees it! :ROFLMAO:

They both seem to be floundering a bit now that the cruise-reopening hype and viewership has passed. I'm conflicted because I love a good trainwreck, but it would also be an amazing larger trainwreck if they somehow find more media opportunities than the trackers and other d-list celebs. That would mark a new low for all of them! :ROFLMAO:
Train wreck is a great way to explain it. I don’t know why I’m entertained by it but I watch and just can’t believe this person is real. I would love to see it go on a large scale.

Great. Another idiot to watch. :) I can't wait to see some of his videos this weekend.

Reactions: 2
I’d like to think checking our thread is why they’ve started appearing together in videos again the last few days but honestly some of their Patreon clientele aka Sugar Daddies have probably not been to happy about the split.

• Haha
Unsubbed today — I finally got tired of the clickbait titles and just-plain-wrong information.

His latest video is “Checking out the completed Polynesian” — NO. The Poly is still under construction.

Unsubbed today — I finally got tired of the clickbait titles and just-plain-wrong information.

His latest video is “Checking out the completed Polynesian” — NO. The Poly is still under construction.
I can't watch him any longer. I haven't watched a video of his in weeks. It was like watching a train wreck.
I agree about the clickbait and misinformation. I will also add my other reasons such as his incessant begging/grifting, horrible grammar and mispronunciations and his strange pandering to sugar daddies. I can't watch knowing this guy blew thousands upon thousands of dollars on a college education and this is what he's become.

I have just come across his videos the last few days i honestly presumed he was gay in the first few i watched until the Q&A he done the other day what's the basic
low down on him

Reactions: 2
I just figured gay-for-pay, but in his most recent Q&A video, the amount of dancing around a question about his love life changed me. A desire for privacy and a lot of carefully chosen pronouns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.