Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle has come up a lot recently in other threads, he probably deserves his own....so is Kyle gay, or just baiting? Does he actually enjoy Disney, or trying to make an easy dollar? Finally, why does he insist on filming kids sections of water parks when he doesn’t even have a public boyfriend or girlfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seen him courtesy of Florida Resident Edits...there’s just no way he likes Disney or Universal. He calls “Hagrid’s” Haygrids. Like, that’s a pretty rookie mistake for someone who claims to like the parks as much as he does. He wants a quick buck.

Reactions: 3
How can this tool afford a cruise? His parents must be giving him money as well. It should be illegal to have like 5 links on a youtube channel where people can send money. Like I said before, his camera skills suck as do his vlogs.

Reactions: 4
While he is nice to look at, I could only stomach about 13 seconds of one of his videos. I would hate to be next to him in line for an attraction while he has that camera whipping around. I’m anxiously awaiting the day when some small child’s parent knocks him out for filming them at a water park.

I don't know much about him (beyond FRE) but I find him NOT attractive at all. I cannot get past the stray back hairs or... his face.

Who is this JoJo person everyone talks about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way he says Hay-grids really grates on me. The guy was a plaid guide at Disney for awhile so clearly he's not dumb.

Is it wrong to target an audience that will send you money? Is he being deceptive or running a con of some sort?

I really have no problem with an adult sending another adult money as long as fraud isn't involved. There are a lot of lonely people in the world. Is it wrong if somebody sends $5 of their disability check (hypothetical example to be clear) to a dude like this? No but it is a bit sad and shows the world we live in.

I don't know much about him (beyond FRE) but I find him NOT attractive at all. I cannot get past the stray back hairs or... his face.

Who is this JoJo person everyone talks about?
Jojo is the guy that is always with Kyle, they apparently live together too
AA6C6F88-4132-4DAD-A314-02EADBD601A9.jpeg

While he is nice to look at, I could only stomach about 13 seconds of one of his videos. I would hate to be next to him in line for an attraction while he has that camera whipping around. I’m anxiously awaiting the day when some small child’s parent knocks him out for filming them at a water park.
He does seem to switch cameras a lot and I feel like when he’s on his phone it’s a lot shakier

The way he says Hay-grids really grates on me. The guy was a plaid guide at Disney for awhile so clearly he's not dumb.

Is it wrong to target an audience that will send you money? Is he being deceptive or running a con of some sort?

I really have no problem with an adult sending another adult money as long as fraud isn't involved. There are a lot of lonely people in the world. Is it wrong if somebody sends $5 of their disability check (hypothetical example to be clear) to a dude like this? No but it is a bit sad and shows the world we live in.
How is your name VloggerCritic if you're always seemingly playing devil's advocate with these yokels? :ROFLMAO:

Jojo is the guy that is always with Kyle, they apparently live together too
View attachment 575124

He does seem to switch cameras a lot and I feel like when he’s on his phone it’s a lot shakier
OK.

Is JoJo gay too? I'm pretty sure Kyle is and he's totally playing the cougars. And that's wrong.

Jojo is another vlogger, they are good friends I guess going back to CP? They are roomates too. He's also going on the cruise, I'm guessing both can afford it, Jojo was buying rare lightsabers like nothing.

How is your name VloggerCritic if you're always seemingly playing devil's advocate with these yokels? :ROFLMAO:

OK.

Is JoJo gay too? I'm pretty sure Kyle is and he's totally playing the cougars. And that's wrong.
I thought they were together actually but just kept it low key. Kinda like Bert and Ernie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seen him courtesy of Florida Resident Edits...there’s just no way he likes Disney or Universal. He calls “Hagrid’s” Haygrids. Like, that’s a pretty rookie mistake for someone who claims to like the parks as much as he does. He wants a quick buck.
Idk if he's a real fan of Disney or Universal or if he just does it for a easy buck. I think he used to be a WDW tour guide. I think he would make more money on Onlyfans or Chaturbate actually

• Haha
Idk if he's a real fan of Disney or Universal or if he just does it for a easy buck. I think he used to be a WDW tour guide. I think he would make more money on Onlyfans or Chaturbate actually
I have a friend who does OF....she makes a hell of a lot more money than my wife and I do combined...and we cleared six figures last year.

I think he's real fan for Disney at least, he came with CP and I think would have still been there had it been not for furlough. Then he and JoJo both chose to not go back based on the different positions.

Reactions: 1
Kyle has come up a lot recently in other threads, he probably deserves his own....so is Kyle gay, or just baiting? Does he actually enjoy Disney, or trying to make an easy dollar? Finally, why does he insist on filming kids sections of water parks when he doesn’t even have a public boyfriend or girlfriend?
He dated a girl who was in a CP about 2 years ago. She was just as annoying as he is. And he had a female friend who he spent a lot of time with until they had a pretty big falling out.

Tbh I think he's a sugar baby. In one of the last mailbox videos I watched (over a year ago) someone gave him a very generous gift.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He dated a girl who was in a CP about 2 years ago. She was just as annoying as he is. And he had a female friend who he spent a lot of time with until they had a pretty big falling out.

Tbh I think he's a sugar baby. In one of the last mailbox videos I watched (over a year ago) someone gave him a very generous gift.
He gives off a weird vibe for sure, like when he was noticed by 3 teenage girls and he asked them if they wanted to do the jump around. I can’t figure him out....but yes I agree about the sugar baby stuff, he has figured out how to get money for big ticket items like that Disney world baseball jersey someone sent him a PayPal for and the trip to the taste of Disney was funded by gift cards.

I watched him when he did his videos on the college program. He seemed to really enjoy his job and being given the opportunity to work at Disney.
After he got his degree and his CP ended the channel took a turn and every video came across as a chore and desperate attempt trying to get money, gift cards and freebies...and right there is when I changed my mind about him. Now it's just gross seeing strangers giving him things. The channel is now a constant hustle. Ick. And the nonstop mispronunciations are unacceptable if someone is trying to be taken seriously.

I do like Kyle and watch his videos every day... I will admit I do think he is easy on the eye but then found out he is 5'7 which is shorter than me and I can't forget that 🤣

Jojo is his roommate (there's 4/5 of them living there) and I enjoy his vlogs too. In my opinion, Jojo gives off way more gay vibes than Kyle does, but Jojo addressed this in one of his vlogs and said he identifies as straight

I do like Kyle however I find him so LAZY. he literally goes for rope drop and then leaves around 10am. He said editing takes him approx an hour so he is done every day by lunchtime! What does he do with his time?! I feel Jojo puts more effort in to his vlogs

I do like Kyle and watch his videos every day... I will admit I do think he is easy on the eye but then found out he is 5'7 which is shorter than me and I can't forget that 🤣

Jojo is his roommate (there's 4/5 of them living there) and I enjoy his vlogs too. In my opinion, Jojo gives off way more gay vibes than Kyle does, but Jojo addressed this in one of his vlogs and said he identifies as straight

I do like Kyle however I find him so LAZY. he literally goes for rope drop and then leaves around 10am. He said editing takes him approx an hour so he is done every day by lunchtime! What does he do with his time?! I feel Jojo puts more effort in to his vlogs
I identified as straight too when I was younger

I went to Disney at the end of April and I saw him in Animal Kingdom. I surprised at how petite he is. (I'm 5'5" 😂) I will say he's more attractive in person. I stared longer than I should have.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.