Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kyle has a livestream later in the day for his Disney Cruise .. i wonder how many people will shell out money on his live stream for his alcoholic drinks and other things as that's one of his methods to gather up money

Reactions: 1
So Kyle has a livestream later in the day for his Disney Cruise .. i wonder how many people will shell out money on his live stream for his alcoholic drinks and other things as that's one of his methods to gather up money
I wonder if he will wear a shirt. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You read his comments? People are eating out of his cookie grabbing hands! They’re all “Kyle, so proud of you!” “Love your videos Kyle!” And just giving him money to continue living his lavish lifestyle. I find it disgusting actually. And he’s going to continue to take money from people on his livestreams and remove his shirt (with hairy shoulders ) every chance he gets.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You read his comments? People are eating out of his cookie grabbing hands! They’re all “Kyle, so proud of you!” “Love your videos Kyle!” And just giving him money to continue living his lavish lifestyle. I find it disgusting actually. And he’s going to continue to take money from people on his livestreams and remove his shirt (with hairy shoulders ) every chance he gets.
And you know if something serious were to happen to him while living his lavish lifestyle, his stans would throw more money at him to pay his bills. This is so messed up!

Reactions: 2
I'll super chat him some money for a shoulder & back wax!

• Haha
What the hell is wrong with people?

And this is from less than five minutes - that’s all I could take of him.

7D34C571-B595-414A-A549-B9A70801E881.jpeg
B5DA624F-831E-4D0D-B9D7-6A72AC70BE7A.jpeg
1F12AD20-C65A-4F81-ADCC-D2A8E545D9C7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Get a proper fitting mask Kyle so you don't have to keep pulling it up.

He told someone in the chat they could reach his youtube status by working hard. Uggghhhhh!!!!

I would hate to be on that cruise and have people vlogging all over the place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How sad, thirsty or shitfaced do you have to be to pay hundreds in superchats to a full-time YouTuber!? That's been on 3 cruises in the past two months? Is that supposed to be a flex? Is this how people flex now? Livestreams are the worst!

How sad, thirsty or shitfaced do you have to be to pay hundreds in superchats to a full-time YouTuber!? That's been on 3 cruises in the past two months? Is that supposed to be a flex? Is this how people flex now? Livestreams are the worst!
Must be a lot of day drinkers on a Monday afternoon! :ROFLMAO: He was having a "heart to heart" at about the 47min. mark, saying how he is now living his dream as a full-time YouTuber stating "I don't feel like I'm working..." Well Kyle, you kinda aren't. Do you think if I live-streamed myself at Walmart this week, I'd get some superchats to pay my bill?

Reactions: 2
Yay there's a thread on this guy! His Disney cruise live stream was suggested to me today and I watched a little. Within the under 30 mins of watching I saw him get almost $300 in superchats, some crocodile tears about following your dreams (which means quit a tour guide job w/disney to beg for money online?) Not sure if I can stomach any more Disney vloggers but this thread is gold

Reactions: 4
Yay there's a thread on this guy! His Disney cruise live stream was suggested to me today and I watched a little. Within the under 30 mins of watching I saw him get almost $300 in superchats, some crocodile tears about following your dreams (which means quit a tour guide job w/disney to beg for money online?) Not sure if I can stomach any more Disney vloggers but this thread is gold
This just proves he isn't a real disney fan. A real disney fan would have a tour guide as their dream job, or just being around the parks and disney bubble.

Reactions: 3
I just watched Jojo's first vlog, he's the one the Cruise Director sent the VIP basket and champagne too. not Kyle. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.