Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just noticed jojo now has more subs than kyle. I swear he was much lower not that long ago

I've just noticed jojo now has more subs than kyle. I swear he was much lower not that long ago
uh oh, will there be trouble in paradise? You just know both of these boys have such big egos, this might turn into a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, JoJo has had a big jump in subscribers lately. He does well on TikTok so that might be helping him on subs. I just watched his Trader Samā€™s video of all the vloggers hanging out and drinking. It was loud and obnoxious. He also shows Kyle sleeping in the passenger seat of his car at the end of the video. I hope no one drove home drunk!

Also, I didnā€™t learn anything in this video about Trader Samā€™s. It was just a group of vloggers drinking together and asking if everyone was having a good time. I heard the name of some of the drinks but what are they? Make it informative please. I guess Iā€™ll have to wait for a Molly video.

Reactions: 4
uh oh, will there be trouble in paradise? You just šŸ˜‚know both of these boys have such big egos, this might turn into a problem.
Iā€™m sure it already has, but they need each other right now. They both leverage off each otherā€™s freebies. Kyle used to treat him as less-than, but once Jojo gained momentum and ā€œfansā€, heā€™s backed off a little. Kyle was correcting his grammar on the cruise (use of I vs Me), and got roasted by subs saying he had no business schooling Jojo in the English language as he personally doesnā€™t have a good command of it himself

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sure it already has, but they need each other right now. They both leverage off each otherā€™s freebies. Kyle used to treat him as less-than, but once Jojo gained momentum and ā€œfansā€, heā€™s backed off a little. Kyle was correcting his grammar on the cruise (use of I vs Me), and got roasted by subs saying he had no business schooling Jojo in the English language as he personally doesnā€™t have a good command of it himself
Thatā€™s hilarious. Seriously, what a little doinkhead. You just know that thereā€™ll be a huge blowout sooner or later. Jojo may be obnoxious, but I think Kyle is a real snake.

Thatā€™s hilarious. Seriously, what a little doinkhead. You just know that thereā€™ll be a huge blowout sooner or later. Jojo may be obnoxious, but I think Kyle is a real snake.
I don't like jojo or his style, but I do think he is more appealing to the wider audience in an mtv, loud American kinda way, bit more natural on camera too.

Reactions: 3
I don't like jojo or his style, but I do think he is more appealing to the wider audience in an mtv, loud American kinda way, bit more natural on camera too.
I think that might be what the Paula Abdul team saw in him and why they reached out.

Reactions: 2
JoJo also got media from Disneyland this week while Kyle went home to 6Flags. Had Kyle got the same offer he would have skipped going home.

Found this thread through a post on the Trackers.. but I worked with this dude during my DCP and I am not surprised one bit this is where and how he ended up just based on every interaction I ever had with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh tell us more please!
Most of the time he acted like he didn't want to be there all while making sure you knew how bad you were at your job. Generally one of those people that unless you could benefit him in some way, he had no real interest in acknowledging that you existed, and quite the bragging narcissist.

Sorry this isn't super juicy, I tried to keep my time around him minimal because he always annoyed me and I was just there to do my job and have fun. It was also a shame to see people like Taylor (who was genuinely very kind) be so up his ass. I'm not sure what those girls saw in him. He was an interesting character because for the most part most everyone that worked in that location was a generally nice, helpful, person who really enjoyed being there. I'm surprised that he doesn't hide his behavior like quite a lot of the other vloggers do, it just feels so weird and brazen.

Reactions: 6
Most of the time he acted like he didn't want to be there all while making sure you knew how bad you were at your job. Generally one of those people that unless you could benefit him in some way, he had no real interest in acknowledging that you existed, and quite the bragging narcissist.

Sorry this isn't super juicy, I tried to keep my time around him minimal because he always annoyed me and I was just there to do my job and have fun. It was also a shame to see people like Taylor (who was genuinely very kind) be so up his ass. I'm not sure what those girls saw in him. He was an interesting character because for the most part most everyone that worked in that location was a generally nice, helpful, person who really enjoyed being there. I'm surprised that he doesn't hide his behavior like quite a lot of the other vloggers do, it just feels so weird and brazen.
It seems like he canā€™t keep friends? Did you get that sense? He appears to be following in the slacks tracks.

It seems like he canā€™t keep friends? Did you get that sense? He appears to be following in the slacks tracks.
Well, the DCP can get extremely cliquey depending on your work location. He definitely hung around the same few people during my time there. I know he's still friends with one person, but I can't say anything about anyone else. It wouldn't surprise me if most of his relationships are for convenience and show.

Thank you for sharing šŸ˜Š

I definitely get those vibes from him, I recently watched the vlogs he did explaining why he left Disney and honestly he came across so arrogant in them. Pretty much he got promoted to being a VIP tour guide and was living the high life and then was being moved back to merchandise in Hollywood Studios due to Covid and you could definitely tell he thought that was beneath him and left. I'm sure he even used the words "not a valuable use of my time".... šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

I have noticed Jojo mingles a lot and Kyle is rarely there... at the end of Jojo's vlog where Polynesian reopened and they'd been drinking in Trader Sam's, Jojo is doing his outro and behind him were Kyle, Nate and Jackie and Kyle started banging two empty cups together while Jojo was talking trying to be funny and no one even laughed or acknowledged him. He even looked at Jackie and laughed thinking she'd already be looking at him, but she wasn't and didn't šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Man I really hope a really fit disney vlogger comes along soon. Kyle isn't in THAT great a shape, all it will take is a fitter and hotter guy to come along and his audience will shift. Gay guys can be fickle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.