Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's always been a DB, that's why his best vlogs are the ones with his family or friends in it. It felt like there might be some chance that reaching a big milestone and his family being there for it might show some genuine appreciation, but probably not if he's like this with a fan who's supported through Patreon and gifts.

Someone who worked with him when he was in DCP posted on page 8 saying was a huge narcissist and treats people like they don't exist if they're not benefiting him. He never seems to interact anymore with his other roommates from DCP either. Sorry for your friend, hope she still got to enjoy their trip!

He'll probably become a full-time Tik-Tokker! :ROFLMAO:
I checked it out. Thanks for letting me know! My friend was disappointed, but she had a good trip otherwise.

Reactions: 1
Yea he needs his own post ready to hear some dirt..an why do u think he wont be vlogging anymore?
Idk just get the feeling he sees it’s not working and hasn’t been for a while, it’s hard when other people in your field and doing far better than you, and you can multiply it by 10 when the guy you stay with is doing 10 times better. And then with his Mel thing people are going after him in comments on social media and YouTube and he deletes them. Feel like he might of had enough… doesn’t seem like his temperament is too strong. I’m expecting a video soon saying he’s taking a break from vlogging to focus on some self care blah blah

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Idk just get the feeling he sees it’s not working and hasn’t been for a while, it’s hard when other people in your field and doing far better than you, and you can multiply it by 10 when the guy you stay with is doing 10 times better. And then with his Mel thing people are going after him in comments on social media and YouTube and he deletes them. Feel like he might of had enough… doesn’t seem like his temperament is too strong. I’m expecting a video soon saying he’s taking a break from vlogging to focus on some self care blah blah
I didn’t realize JoJo said he’s not vlogging anymore…i hope whatever is happening in his personal life resolves.
Also, my phone tried to autocorrect “vlogging” to “clogging.” I mean. That could be a new career path I suppose…

• Haha
He'll probably become a full-time Tik-Tokker! :ROFLMAO:
Well, JoJo is much more successful on TikTok than on YouTube. However, he always stresses that his main gig is YouTube and that TikTok is just a side creative outlet. I don’t think he would stop being a YouTuber. He’s too lazy, too flighty, too irresponsible, and too spur-of-the-moment to hold a 9-to-5 job. Plus, having a Patreon account that is in effect tied to his YouTube allows him to collect hundreds of dollars a month for doing nothing. Then there’s also the Superchats on his livestreams that are nice chunk of change.

Any screenshots? Of what people are saying to him? I tried to comb through some comments on youtube but im sure they had been cleaned up..

YouTube Shorts aren’t directly monetized by views yet - a YouTube Shorts Fund was recently announced but the details are vague and some creators with 100 million+ views only received $500-$1000 for all of those views. The new growth he gets from the shorts doesn’t seem to translate to his long form vlogs.

Additionally, it looks like Jojo has put several videos from the past few months on private. Guessing Mel wasn’t too pleased with videos being out there, though some with her are still available?

JoJo leaving really threw Kyle's plan in the air. Kyle's a better friend, I would have gone to the LA day plan like normal. Lol

JoJo leaving really threw Kyle's plan in the air. Kyle's a better friend, I would have gone to the LA day plan like normal. Lol
I wonder if their plans were heavily dependent on Jojo? During his live last week, JoJo mentioned being in talks with Knott’s about getting invited out with free tickets. JoJo definitely does better than Kyle with getting invites.

I can’t recall, has Kyle traveled anywhere by himself the last three years (not counting Disney World and Disneyland)? I assumed that he didn’t want to go to Knott’s by himself and that’s why he didn’t go.

Knott's is only like 15-20 minutes from Disney. Kyle could've put on his big boy pants and just went instead of sulking around Downtown Disney. If he really needed someone to go with I'm sure he could've commissioned Pat or Frances to go, besides it would be a nice change for him to have some fresh content as opposed to him and Jojo having the same vlogs just from different POVs. 🤷🏽‍♂️

JoJo seems fine? He's posting from Hollywood Studios. He had to rush home for what family. 😂

JoJo seems fine? He's posting from Hollywood Studios. He had to rush home for what family. 😂
What a unique and unforseen situation! Jojo telling us one thing, but blatantly lying about it? Who would've figured! :ROFLMAO:

They're all morons. Just have the decency to shut up on rides every now and then, please! Or is hooting and hollering on Slinky Dog for the 500th time getting you more business? :rolleyes:

I actually find Frances' lack of a YouTube channel refreshing.
Frances is top notch! 100% agree, him not feeling any calling to vlog makes him shine even more. Way more personality, and you can tell he has a lot of fun with it!

JoJo said in his November 3rd video that he would be posting a video each day in November. He kept his word for 11 days before failing, and I admit that’s longer than I thought he would go. He usually drops things he says he’s going to do after only a day or so. Apparently, he had the time to go to DHS, but not enough available seconds in his day even to post another recycled TikTok video on his YouTube.

Frances is top notch! 100% agree, him not feeling any calling to vlog makes him shine even more. Way more personality, and you can tell he has a lot of fun with it!
[/QUOTE]

He seems like an absolutely delightful human being, honestly! Jojo confuses me. Had to rush back to FL to…drink at Baseline? Now I get if he’s got lots going on and just wanted to go out and have a drink without vlogging. But…don’t post it on your social media then?

He was also out with a DCP YouTuber who’s channel I’ve followed since before she met Jojo. They started hanging out and popping up in each other’s videos right around when he cheated on Mel…

• Wow
My best friend just got back from WDW. She's on Kyle's patreon and has sent gifts to him (some homemade), always comments on the vlogs. I keep telling her that it's not worth it. Anyway she & her fam run into him at HS in WDW. He's ok, takes a pic w/ her, they jump around. He's always in a hurry. They met his parents later w/o him. They were super nice! His dad was more excited to see my friend than Kyle was - just from seeing her comments.

Now the kicker: She & her fam see him again at the WDW Christmas party. He says he has no time, can only take a quick photo w/ them. She didn't even ask for that - just wanted to chat. She didn't even get to say one word. He had to get his spot w/ his friends for the castle show. He goes across the street to JoJo & some other ying yang Disney poser. At the castle, there's so much space because it's only people for the party. My point is that his dopey friends could've held a spot for him for a few minutes (show didn't start right away either). To be successful, pay attention to the people who watch the vlogs, esp patreons who are supporting you!!!!! His crappy friends don't support him (like JoJo leaving DL early).

My friend was a taken aback by this. Also, that bench is so important to him in HS (where he hit 100K). My friend takes a photo there, tags him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it, but shared other ones. She did that fist bump w/ the gold Donald statue too, tagged him in it on IG. He sees it and doesn't share it. He shares someone else's fist bump the next day though. He did share one or two of her posts in the past. If he didn't share the other person's post, it wouldn't be as bad.

Unfortunately, my friend feels funny. It can't be anything she or her fam did or said because they hardly talked!!!! They are such genuine and kind people. Here's my question: Does this dude just think he's fantastic now or has he always been a DB? Inquiring minds want to know. I just felt so bad for my friend because she was really looking forward to meeting him.

I think I know who we’re talking about here. I’ve seen Kyle state on vlog how big a support she is on his channel. He also gushed over her haunted house gift. So your friend meets Kyle, they chat, jump around which makes it into the vlog. I see her comment on the vid that she enjoyed the chat and that he’s awesome. That should be enough attention right? Sounds like the second time she caught him, it was at a bad time while he was busy vlogging the Christmas party. So he couldn’t show her as much attention on that occasion and she’s now upset with him?

I‘m sorry but you said he needs to pay attention to people who watch his vlogs and who are patreons. He gave her shout outs, showed appreciation for her gifts, met and chatted with her, featured her in his vlog. I count that as pretty generous attention. But of course forget all that because she ran into him at a busy time and suddenly he’s a DB? 😂

And same with Instagram, you said he shared her posts previously, including one of her congratulating him for 100k. But because he doesn’t share every single post she tags him in, and instead shares someone else’s post who probably also wants attention from him, he’s bad? (y)

Reactions: 8
I do think some patreons need to understand that they are supporting the channel financially and not to be mates with him. I hate patreon but also understand that vloggers cant share and do every single thing. I think people think they are paying to know that person, and that’s where it gets messy and creepy.

Reactions: 6
I think I know who we’re talking about here. I’ve seen Kyle state on vlog how big a support she is on his channel. He also gushed over her haunted house gift. So your friend meets Kyle, they chat, jump around which makes it into the vlog. I see her comment on the vid that she enjoyed the chat and that he’s awesome. That should be enough attention right? Sounds like the second time she caught him, it was at a bad time while he was busy vlogging the Christmas party. So he couldn’t show her as much attention on that occasion and she’s now upset with him?

I‘m sorry but you said he needs to pay attention to people who watch his vlogs and who are patreons. He gave her shout outs, showed appreciation for her gifts, met and chatted with her, featured her in his vlog. I count that as pretty generous attention. But of course forget all that because she ran into him at a busy time and suddenly he’s a DB? 😂

And same with Instagram, you said he shared her posts previously, including one of her congratulating him for 100k. But because he doesn’t share every single post she tags him in, and instead shares someone else’s post who probably also wants attention from him, he’s bad? (y)
This makes sense. My friend is only 20 and so am I. I guess I just felt bad for her and shouldn't have put it that way. I think she was just upset and got a little anxious over it.

This makes sense. My friend is only 20 and so am I. I guess I just felt bad for her and shouldn't have put it that way. I think she was just upset and got a little anxious over it.
My friend does think he's awesome.

Last edited:
It’s good that you care about your friend and want to stick up for her. She felt what she felt and no one here should try to invalidate that. There are people who in social situations unfortunately amplify any perceived slight and take it as a crushing sign of rejection. They can’t help it and shouldn’t be mocked for it. My suggestion is that as a friend, you help her to understand that it was unlikely that it was personal and by his nature, he’s probably brusque with anyone when he’s focused on capturing something for his vlog. Also, because they have so many patrons, existing ordinary fans and new fans, Kyle and JoJo have to divvy up their attention and recognition and spread it around and that means they might give recognition to someone new and skip over people that they know they have already recognized or interacted with recently. I think that’s what your friend needs, someone like you to help her process it and help her not be brought down by it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.