Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice he had Laura go.

Jojo passed in in subs, hit over 80k and Kyle's not there yet.

Reactions: 1
Ok seriously Stamos was soooo annoyed with JoJo's schtick. He was pissed that he was talking on Pirate's and then pissed that he was STILL talking and hanging on with him after the ride. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Epic cringe!
Stamos yelling at Jojo to shut up during Pirates was the best thing I've seen all month!

Maybe he can get a Patreon to pay for a waxing of his hairy shoulders? Or maybe people are into that. In today's vlog he talks about how clean it smells ... again its the it "smells so good" - i guess the smell of cleanser, Purell and sanitizer is one way his thinking is going of talking nonsense. Also Pet Peeve ... if its a Daily Dose of Disney then should we expect a daily video of Disney? I know he doesn't say it when he is at Universal or somewhere non Disney but Kyle please make up your mind in your intro saying like what JoJo says or come up with a new intro saying. Also if he gets 2000 likes he will wear a Speedo .. just lost my lunch. Again ... he wants subscribers. Also thank you to the one person that commented on his channel not to use the word "handicap" unless its for golfing or bowling.
Struggling to keep up with Jojo's subscriber count? Time to add a speedo incentive!

I wouldn't be surprised if he put PRIVATE in the title just to generate more comments since it worked for Haygrids.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how pissed Kyle is at Jojo lately going out to DL, Hanging with Uncle Jesse and Paula...oh to be a fly on the wall at home during one of their cuddle parties..

I wonder how many lonely Karens this twit has sending him money on a weekly basis? Grifter trash…
Lonely Karen's and several horny Darren's probably as well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking at the comments under the speedo comment....not all his subscribers are impressed with the idea

Reactions: 2
So Kyle is live right now on the Carnival cruise ship..🛳⛴🚢
Hope that means he'll stop crying in vlogs about Disney's indoor mask mandate for a few days. It's reinstated for a reason, and honestly more should be done than only that.

Watched a few minutes of the live stream - liked some of the new features on the pool deck, hated the pandering for likes, view counts and superchats every five seconds. That last part's partially a "fans desperate for attention" problem though, resorttv1 makes a living off of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope that means he'll stop crying in vlogs about Disney's indoor mask mandate for a few days. It's reinstated for a reason, and honestly more should be done than only that.

Watched a few minutes of the live stream - liked some of the new features on the pool deck, hated the pandering for likes, view counts and superchats every five seconds. That last part's partially a "fans desperate for attention" problem though, resorttv1 makes a living off of it.
I guess it must be worth money, I hate lives I find them boring personally. Sadly Theme Park Shark seem to have moved to lives onky. Used to enjoy their channel but unfollowed as no useful info and coverage

I didn't watch his vlog today .. just did a fast forward and three people with the pause of the video gave him almost 300$ ..... others are donating too. I guess he now knows if if does LIVE vlogs he can make more money for his drinks - ... come on ... at least donate your money to charity (he is a beyond charity) OR something worthwhile.

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch his vlog today .. just did a fast forward and three people with the pause of the video gave him almost 300$ ..... others are donating too. I guess he now knows if if does LIVE vlogs he can make more money for his drinks - ... come on ... at least donate your money to charity (he is a beyond charity) OR something worthwhile.
I'm wondering if part of the intention to do a live was to make sure he had cruise content up before Jojo.

If that's the case, get some popcorn ready - could be some interesting underlying narratives this trip! 🍿

It was a relatively short live filming, which is why I'm pretty sure that's the case. He would've made more live chats if he was on longer, but at least he got something up before his cabin buddy. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
He didn't rush to put up the video, so I found his Mardi Gras day one a bit more informative than Jojo's.

That cake that was delivered at to their room, he said from JJ Cruise? The gay married Youtube cruisers? Interesting they'd send them a cake for sail away. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle is totally extra gay for pay 🤣 the force is strong 🤣..wonder how far he would go just to surpass JoJo on viewers an likes..🤔🤔

• Haha
Dying at this! :ROFLMAO:

tattle.kp.8.1.cruise.comment.jpg

He didn't rush to put up the video, so I found his Mardi Gras day one a bit more informative than Jojo's.

That cake that was delivered at to their room, he said from JJ Cruise? The gay married Youtube cruisers? Interesting they'd send them a cake for sail away. lol
Kyle's vlog had a more informative narrative, but Jojo's vlog today did the best at capturing a fun and energetic atmosphere. I guess it depends on taste - Jojo usually annoys the hell out of me within seconds but his cruise vlogs have been a lot more enjoyable. There are a tons of bland informative cruise videos on YouTube so showing more personality, especially from the friends he's making on the cruise, makes it stand out more in my mind.

Maybe he's learning! If he cut down his talking 50-70% on every video, I might not skip 90% of them.

I agree it's personality difference, I think had JoJo not been there Kyle wouldn't be interacting or making friends with all those vloggers.

JoJo seems very social, talks to the other vloggers, easily makes friends. While Kyle is opposite. If it's just his personality or just not good at it like JoJo is.

"Wow! Balls! Wow! Balls! On a cruise ship! On a cruise ship!" at 1:40!

Such a great sequence, nicely done FRE! :ROFLMAO: (y)

I feel every clog now requires a reason for him to take off his shirt
Of course, now he edits with his shirt off, he does his outros shirtless, etc. He’s actually not in that great of shape and he’s got a Dad-bod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice he had Laura go.

Jojo passed in in subs, hit over 80k and Kyle's not there yet.
His vlogs are ALWAYS better when he has others in it.

I agree it's personality difference, I think had JoJo not been there Kyle wouldn't be interacting or making friends with all those vloggers.

JoJo seems very social, talks to the other vloggers, easily makes friends. While Kyle is opposite. If it's just his personality or just not good at it like JoJo is.
In JoJo’s vlogs, Kyle is ALWAYS on his phone. Even sitting down with a group for dinner or drinks, he’s maniacally scrolling through his phone. And he acts all awkward and weird when the camera turns to him. He needs Jojo to navigate the social scene for him when meeting new people.

Wow, so if he collected money during his lives, why did he complain and rant about the $15 surcharge to ride the roller coaster on board? He’s the worst kind of person - greedy and stingy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Of course, now he edits with his shirt off, he does his outros shirtless, etc. He’s actually not in that great of shape and he’s got a Dad-bod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

His vlogs are ALWAYS better when he has others in it.

In JoJo’s vlogs, Kyle is ALWAYS on his phone. Even sitting down with a group for dinner or drinks, he’s maniacally scrolling through his phone. And he acts all awkward and weird when the camera turns to him. He needs Jojo to navigate the social scene for him when meeting new people.

Wow, so if he collected money during his lives, why did he complain and rant about the $15 surcharge to ride the roller coaster on board? He’s the worst kind of person - greedy and stingy.
it was so tacky when he was complaining about his room not being ready at vero. Like you said, greedy and stingy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.