Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I really enjoyed Alexa's food tour.

Kyle Pallo #2: What Do You Guys Think? Comment Down Below.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Yeah, the comparison of JoJo all smiles & saying how happy he is that they're all sick now, so he has his roomies to quarantine with, versus Kyle stating he's immune compromised and could die. Yikes. I feel bad for Kyle. Read the room, JoJo.
This. Absolutely. My dislike of JoJo is increasing exponentially.

bramx

Interestinggggg he just posted a throwback pic with jojo, trying to make amends? Also I tried to watch a jojo video yesterday about the new ride at Epcot and had to mute it, why do these guys NEVER stop talking like Jesus just stfu for a minute every so often

bramx

Nearly died twice today watching him take cookies from the buffet with his hands instead of the tongs TWICE. Meanwhile talking about how sweaty he is. This vlog today shows how really immature he is. Then asking is he should tip room service for brining him free food. Ugh this guy just put me over the edge. Such a spoiled brat.

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
I mean this with all sincerity: I find it incredibly admirable that Kyle went out of his way to test himself before his dad got there, especially since he said he’d also done it before the previous visit.
I know that between him and JoJo there have been some riskier behaviors, like going to the movies, but trying to make sure his family was safe is more than a lot of people are doing this Christmas.
It was good to see Kyle make a more serious video about it compared to Jojo's "I have Covid but everything's ok and I'm still going to have fun and play with my lightsaber" shtick. Tiktokers are something else.

That being said, if their videos get a lot of views I can guarantee you POS Dev will make some sort of video about Covid. That guy's gotta follow any trend he can!

2020planner

VIP Member
I don't know much about him (beyond FRE) but I find him NOT attractive at all. I cannot get past the stray back hairs or... his face.

Who is this JoJo person everyone talks about?

• Haha

2muchtea4me

Ohh tell us more please!
Most of the time he acted like he didn't want to be there all while making sure you knew how bad you were at your job. Generally one of those people that unless you could benefit him in some way, he had no real interest in acknowledging that you existed, and quite the bragging narcissist.

Sorry this isn't super juicy, I tried to keep my time around him minimal because he always annoyed me and I was just there to do my job and have fun. It was also a shame to see people like Taylor (who was genuinely very kind) be so up his ass. I'm not sure what those girls saw in him. He was an interesting character because for the most part most everyone that worked in that location was a generally nice, helpful, person who really enjoyed being there. I'm surprised that he doesn't hide his behavior like quite a lot of the other vloggers do, it just feels so weird and brazen.

Reactions: 6
I do think some patreons need to understand that they are supporting the channel financially and not to be mates with him. I hate patreon but also understand that vloggers cant share and do every single thing. I think people think they are paying to know that person, and that’s where it gets messy and creepy.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
It was good to see Kyle make a more serious video about it compared to Jojo's "I have Covid but everything's ok and I'm still going to have fun and play with my lightsaber" shtick. Tiktokers are something else.

That being said, if their videos get a lot of views I can guarantee you POS Dev will make some sort of video about Covid. That guy's gotta follow any trend he can!
Yeah, the comparison of JoJo all smiles & saying how happy he is that they're all sick now, so he has his roomies to quarantine with, versus Kyle stating he's immune compromised and could die. Yikes. I feel bad for Kyle. Read the room, JoJo.

birdie36

So tired of Kyle being shirtless for no reason, and all the double entendres, and sexual innuendos. He should just start an Only Fans account or post that kind of content on his Patreon. And his “subtle” hints in order to get free stuff is getting pathetic. His latest is for medication that Is not covered by his insurance. I’m sure some fan is going to reach out and take care of it for him. He manipulates his fans into getting him stuff he doesn’t want to pay for.

bramx

You read his comments? People are eating out of his cookie grabbing hands! They’re all “Kyle, so proud of you!” “Love your videos Kyle!” And just giving him money to continue living his lavish lifestyle. I find it disgusting actually. And he’s going to continue to take money from people on his livestreams and remove his shirt (with hairy shoulders ) every chance he gets.

• Sick

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
I'm likely in a more charitable mood, but I ALMOST found his video recapping his journey to 100K charming.

Almost. What's wrong with me.
I have to agree 🙈🙊
I feel in this awkward position too but a big part of it is the novelty of seeing his channel succeed over other vlogs that think they're some big gift.

Is Kyle annoying, begs frequently and acts like a child? Yes - but I'd take that 10 times out of 10 over the fake sheep tendencies of POS Dev and the neurotic sugar rush of the Trackers, Nate and Michael Kay any day.

But especially Dev - if things keep going how they're going, Kyle and JoJo will pass his sub totals in just a few months. Can you imagine the meltdown!? I live for it!

To get back on subject, I think his Genie vlogs, while not that well planned out, actually do a decent job showing the overall experience with genuine footage. He's made mistakes, but seeing those mistakes are more helpful so people know what not to do/how to not act like an idot.

I might just be desperate though. There's literally nobody else with decent content recently that's covering Genie strategies - feels like everyone else is just sucking Mickey's 50 year old balls.

clorraine6

First time poster here but I wanted to point out that Patrick isn’t new to the vlog scene. He used to live in Orlando and was a Jaws boat driver. He’s featured in many of the old TTT videos and went with them to playlist lives. Him and Jan were “friends” at one point but you know how that goes. Glad to see him actually maturing after moving to LA. He seems to be improving as a vlogger and I love that he was really not having any of Kyle’s lack of self awareness and being cultured 🤣

birdie36

uh oh, will there be trouble in paradise? You just 😂know both of these boys have such big egos, this might turn into a problem.
I’m sure it already has, but they need each other right now. They both leverage off each other’s freebies. Kyle used to treat him as less-than, but once Jojo gained momentum and “fans”, he’s backed off a little. Kyle was correcting his grammar on the cruise (use of I vs Me), and got roasted by subs saying he had no business schooling Jojo in the English language as he personally doesn’t have a good command of it himself

shadee91762

VIP Member
Welcome 😀

He mentioned something about holding off on the food especially all the 50th anniversary snacks because his family is coming down and he wants to be able to experience it with them
Translation: He's waiting for his family to come pay for everything so he can save money for bricks and sunglasses at Disney. 😎

• Haha

somwls

I think he was using her. The videos with her in performed better than his other vlogs, so it was almost like he was exploiting the ‘relationship’ in an attempt to get his viewers invested so they would want to see what would happen next.

I also think he was leading Mel on a little and making her think what they had was more than it was. I mean he was surprising her with Disney vacations, going to visit her all the way in Texas. Taking her to ‘date spots’ in the parks. I saw an Instagram story on JoJos page (that she tagged him in) where they were kissing in a way that definitely wasn’t ‘just friends’.

I mean who does those things for someone who isn’t meaningful or special in some way? For him it was probably more about the sex and views on YouTube. For her, she probably did think there was something more, even if they insisted just friends. I mean she did look at him all googly eyed a lot. Definitely appeared as though she had fallen for him.

I don’t think he’s a terrible person, but he’s got a lot to learn about how to treat women with more respect in the future.

• Heart

starri

VIP Member
He wanted that Savanna room view so bad!! And then was so worn out from checking in he had to rest in his room 😂. Poor guy, he "needed a nice stacation." I was beginning to think he paid for the room himself but then said somebody "helped" him get it.
Even without the view, he got to flex with the whole Extra Magic Hours for the 1% that his stay entitled him to. He has some stuff on Instagram that was actually pretty douche-y.

I should offer him a stay at All-Star Movies just to see him wrinkle his nose.

• Haha