Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched WDWCouples vlog and I have no idea what I watched. It was like they weren't at the event.
They were one of the first Disney vloggers I found a few years ago - wow has their quality dropped! Wanted to see if there was anaything else they had to show and Josh is such an unenthusiastic drain. Seemed like they decided to not give their 100 since the event was on the smaller scale. No wonder their growth is at a stand still.

I'm wondering if this was kind of a test to see who they should invite to larger media events based on their video, metrics, attention to detail, accurate info and following directions. Give them a blank sheet of basic decorations, see who has what it takes to make compelling content. Doesn't seem like anyone really did that, Kyle at least gave good enthusiasm and viewer excitement while Jackie and PMM showed some additional holiday ornaments (and unsurprsingly for one of them, sweets).

Reactions: 2
Said it before but all his views are coming from his shorts, they are very successful another 2.5 million views yesterday, and gained 6-7k subs in the last couple days. Problem is, all those viewers subbed because of the shorts and are unlikely to watch his other content, hence the bad views on his daily vlogs.
Also, JoJo is always pushing his followers on TikTok to watch his YT channel, but obviously few of his 650k followers there do that. I suppose some of them have subscribed to his YT channel, but they aren’t interested in long videos. JoJo’s YT subscriber count then is really inflated, especially compared to Kyle’s, and that’s demonstrated in the lower view count. However, JoJo’s been fortunate on certain videos that YT’s algorithm has presented to people based on the subject. There are a lot of people, apparently, who search for lightsaber and Disney character videos.

Reactions: 1
They were one of the first Disney vloggers I found a few years ago - wow has their quality dropped! Wanted to see if there was anaything else they had to show and Josh is such an unenthusiastic drain. Seemed like they decided to not give their 100 since the event was on the smaller scale. No wonder their growth is at a stand still.
We always speak of people for whom the Disney Lifestyle has deleterious effects, but somehow we never talk about them. I used to think Josh was really good-looking (no matter the attitude) and I get that he's a fair-skinned redhead who's in the sun a lot, but boy have the last few years just stampeded all over him. And Taylor was flat-out hot before she gained weight.

As always, no body shaming. It's just an observation.

We always speak of people for whom the Disney Lifestyle has deleterious effects, but somehow we never talk about them. I used to think Josh was really good-looking (no matter the attitude) and I get that he's a fair-skinned redhead who's in the sun a lot, but boy have the last few years just stampeded all over him. And Taylor was flat-out hot before she gained weight.

As always, no body shaming. It's just an observation.
How is that NOT body shaming? I don’t watch their channel or really know much about them. But saying someone isn’t attractive anymore because they gained weight is absolutely body shaming 😂

How is that NOT body shaming? I don’t watch their channel or really know much about them. But saying someone isn’t attractive anymore because they gained weight is absolutely body shaming 😂
I have seen it a lot in this thread as well about Kyle, how his chest/body hair is gross, or that he’s getting chunkier thus his looks are fading etc. I mean body hair is natural, so why take shots at someone based on that. Doesn’t sit well with me.

I don't have a problem with Kyle's body hair (being fairly hairy myself) or his being a bit heavier than he used to be (in fact, that kind of increases his attractiveness to me). Nor do I think there's anything wrong with Taylor gaining weight, so long as she's happy in her body and as healthy as possible. She's not ugly, and she dresses appropriately for her current measurements, unlike some other vloggers (*cough*JennTracker*cough*). But she was like, model-thin before they started vlogging.

However, when they choose to live their lives in public. People are going to comment.

I don't have a problem with Kyle's body hair (being fairly hairy myself) or his being a bit heavier than he used to be (in fact, that kind of increases his attractiveness to me).
Oh no I wasn’t referring to you with regards to his body hair, just that there is a certain person here describing his body hair as ‘gross‘ on numourous occasions. I just think that kind of body shaming for something that occurs naturally in life is not needed in any way.

I have seen it a lot in this thread as well about Kyle, how his chest/body hair is gross, or that he’s getting chunkier thus his looks are fading etc. I mean body hair is natural, so why take shots at someone based on that. Doesn’t sit well with me.
Yes, I‘ve noticed that as well. There are many legitimate complaints; feeling the need to comment on appearance speaks far more about the person “observing” than the subject whom they are criticizing.

Yes, I‘ve noticed that as well. There are many legitimate complaints; feeling the need to comment on appearance speaks far more about the person “observing” than the subject whom they are criticizing.
Here's the thing, though: These people are putting themselves out there for our consumption. They're not civilians who are being posted to mean Tumblrs without their consent. So when PMM gets ruddy-faced and flop-sweaty, or Kyle flashes chest hair, or Jenn Tracker puts 25 lbs of butt into 15 lb butt-capacity shorts, people see. I don't post a lot of photos of myself on my social media, although I do it more as I've gotten into better shape. Does it make someone a terrible person for noticing?

If PMM and Jenn Tracker are happy as they are, awesome. But I don't feel like I need to pretend to not notice how unhealthy he looks, or how badly she dresses. Any comments that Kyle has gotten are because his persona has been as a fratboy jock, and he's let that go a little. That doesn't make him a bad person (other things might, depending on your mileage), but it is noticeable, and people are going to comment. And that doesn't make them bad people either.

There’s a difference though between observing someone has put a bit of weight on, or has chest hair, versus using it as an opportunity to attack or insult a person based on those appearances. Saying someones chest hair is ‘gross’ is not an observation, it’s a personal attack that can cause harm or upset to the person in question. Just because these you tubers are putting themselves out there doesn’t give people the right to make vile comments about their appearance. But that’s just my opinion of course.

• Haha
For me, it's only when they consistently overindulge that it bothers me. And that's less that they do it, but more so that I don't want to see your face on camera taking ginormous bites of sugary food for 10 minutes of every video. Nate does it and it's not good content, Taylor does it and it's not good content, it's a poor viewing experience and would be better if you just took some b-roll of the food, ate it off camera and reviewed it after. They all say the same things over and over so its not like the reviews give you that much either.

I am guilty of making the tight shirt comments though, but to be fair those vloggers would be able to breathe so much better if they wore proper fitting clothes. It's a healthy recommendation! :ROFLMAO:

I enjoy watching his big family navigate regular lines without genie+ and just having a fun day at Epcot. No rush, no on the phones with scheduling return times.

His sister loving food and wine was great too.

Part of being a vlogger or presenter is how you present yourself. Cameras are often right up close to your face and body, so from a viewer point of view you want who you're watching to be appealing to watch. Don't have go be a size 8 or ripped six pack but things like Paging Mr Morrow sweating or Kyle's body hair can be off putting to some who won't then watch.

Also let's not forget kyle has clearly been targeting a certain demographic and using his body for gaybaiting. He also goes on about the gym. If you're going to do that then take care of yourself

I'm pretty hairy and it's pretty widely acknowledged that certain body hair aren't all that attractive. I trim and just keep myself presentable, same as shaving my face

Also for his own sake he doesn't want to turn into Mike kay

Reactions: 7
There’s a difference though between observing someone has put a bit of weight on, or has chest hair, versus using it as an opportunity to attack or insult a person based on those appearances. Saying someones chest hair is ‘gross’ is not an observation, it’s a personal attack that can cause harm or upset to the person in question. Just because these you tubers are putting themselves out there doesn’t give people the right to make vile comments about their appearance. But that’s just my opinion of course.
I share your opinion.

I don't see it as such a big deal, the hair is mainly how much hair you got that's naturally shocking or where you have hair like on your neck. I don't care how Jenn dresses or appears that's her business and her fault if she allows herself to look embarrassing. I have bigger problem with showing off your eating Tim, Jenn, Nate etc smiling about or shoving it we get you have it but have some respect. Any pointing of weight change is pointing by the sweets they over eat without caring.

Kyles face before eating the brussel sprout today, yeah same Kyle 😂 His sister is always really good with the food reviews. Still makes me laugh how she totally grossed him out and turned him off his favourite dish by pointing out the pig ear salad was literally pig ears and not just bits of bacon.

Jojos announcing something tomorrow too.
He postponed it. When JoJo says he’s going to do something, the odds are that he won’t. There’s so many times he has said things like that he was going to start adding something to the end of the vlog, or that he was going to do something daily and then he doesn’t. You can’t trust that he will ever follow through on anything he says. He’s so irresponsible, I’m surprised he managed to keep the Disney jobs he had.

"The Belgian waffle place...what is that Greece?"

Oh, I kind of love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"The Belgian waffle place...what is that Greece?"

Oh, I kind of love him.
I don't feel like I can completely explain this, but the greatest appeal of Kyle for me is how his presentation is at Paris Hilton levels of production compared to other vloggers, but he's growing and getting opportunities at a better rate than most of the others.

Obviously Paris would be a BLAST to watch Disney Vlogging, but Kyle's the next best option so I guess I'll settle for now until he does something really douchey. 😇

So Jojo had another 4.3 million views yesterday and has gone up to 114k subs (probably 200k in a couple months at this rate). According to social blade his estimated yearly income is a massive $534,000 based on number of views, although I’m not sure if shorts get monetised the same way as regular videos so probably not entirely accurate? His newest video yesterday got 5.6k views though, so barely anyone is watching his Vlogs by comparison.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.